Did anybody else see Behind The Meme's deleted tweet? what a pretentious faggot

Did anybody else see Behind The Meme's deleted tweet? what a pretentious faggot

you got trolled

He's not wrong. I mean, are you going to sit here and tell me Sup Forums isn't full with fascists assholes?

Alright he's gone and done it now. Operation Zenzi 2.0 has begun. Remember, no screencaps until we're done.
Make him proud

How accurate is this doxx?

Remember our previous mistake. Our last operation failed because some faggot posted this on /r/Sup Forums. No screencaps until we win

>Initiating Zenzi 2.0...

who honestly gives a shit?

ZEN ZEN ZENSE

I didn't up until this fucking tweet. Then since he's too much of a faggot to stand by his opinions he went and deleted it.

It checks out. How can we use this intel to our advantage?

Assuming this is accurate, we spam his name and facebook on his videos. If we can shia our way to his adress, then maybe we can even mail him dog shit.

but user, we ARE disgusting fascists. real memers DO use reddit. let it go fam :(

What are you talking about? Sup Forums consist of one autralian guy using vpn and pretending he's an entire board

>Operation Zenzi 2.0 initiated (code name - Shia Surprise)

We will divide ourselves into three squads; INTEL, INFANTRY, and PROPAGANDA.

INTEL will continue to find out who and where BTM is. The supply of doxxed info has provided us with will be a good base for further sleuthing. Find out who this fucker is and what makes him tick.

INFANTRY will spam his twitter, youtube, whatever with messages/comments containing his real name + whatever else you want (gore is a good idea). Piss him off, let him pay for his mistake. Make sure to sign every post you send him with: "- disgusting fascist"

PROPAGANDA's job is to humiliate our enemy with screenshots of embarrassing posts, photoshops, whatever. Let your imagination run wild. Weaken his morale as much as possible.

Happy memeing.

this is true
we are all an extention of the aussie hive mind

That is the best idea I've ever fucking read

HIS FB
/kyle.cortez.50

Someone catfish this nigga for nudes

Is it possible he migrated profiles? Pic related

Check his friend's profiles to see if he has double accounts

Shit meme is shit meme.

You'd think that after you stupid faggots got your asses kicked you'd rethink your arrogant pretensions and imagine ways to appeal to those voters you lost.

Nope. 'Lolracistignorantrednecks we'resosmart!'

Enjoy your decade of failure.

The amount of friends he has that are in Fresno California tells me that he could potentially live there.

That's not too bad of a plan

Bump

do we need to dm him if we are infantry or post publicly

This. OP got baited by a very low tier troll, should feel ashamed.

one assumes that they will wake up on their own once they realize they have been promised the moon and have instead been delivered more of the same polices

better, cheaper, move availble health care, everything. We are going to cover everyone..and cheaper then obamacare

Everything!

I'd imagine public

Not your personal army
Fag

>Not covering memes from the place that birthed the concept of internet memes
>deleting his opinion
If he had a girlfriend, she'd probably be getting drilled by a group of niggers about now.
Nigger this is a dead meme.

>Tfw when your phone glitches and picks the wrong fucking image
>Tfw I have no face