>see pic related
>''allahu agbar, white boy.''

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v5qhWSX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Y-yes sir, sorry sir.

Rusev, machka...

Stick him with a needle and watch him deflate.

Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Cuckthelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Cuckthelioma is a rare cancer linked to being a humungous faggot. Exposure to gayness in trap, cock rate, shota, or Similar threads may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Cuckthelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA

Baa like goat. Take the ass rape and live to see another day.

grab my gun?

What do shitskin? ha? faggot?

It's akhbar, not agbar, idiot.

Also I would ask him what does he want and if he's looking for a boyfriend because he looks like a faggot and gift him a goat to fuck.

Your in the wrong fief, saracen.

What's that guys body fat percentage? He's big as fuck but is he just proportionally fat?

Run and laugh because he forgot about cardio

It's faggot, not idiot. Newfag

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

Throw smoke pellet to confuse the beast pull out my leather man pocket knive run circles around him cutting him all a over his body then use the plairs to remove his fingernails
Turn around a safe distance away and watch him drop to the ground cut to ribbons as I place my heel of my winklepicker boots on his head and look into his terrified and ddlivar the final blow to his windpipe

>"y-you too..."
>Reveal bomb strapped to my waist

Smile and tell him he's the bomb

lol op is a faggot because muslims don't have time to go workin out. they are too busy with planning terror attacks and fucking their sheeps, goats, etc.

I'd beat him up.

Have a nice chat about the differences between races and religions
>we talk about non confrontational ways to work out our problems become good freinds
We will go on tours all over world talking about peaceful existence for everyone and get major pussy and coin
We will revive the Nobel peace prize and become the saviours of our new world with no violence and racial hatred and live in peace eating locally sourced free range vegan food

Ask his diet and regimen, dude is ripped.

Rape that faggot

what did you say about me little bitch?

Throw dart at him, his stomach explodes and he goes flying like an old balloon.
If don't have dart, just pulling his finger might do the trick.

Tranquilize him, that guys a fuckin ape

one-inch punch him

casual butter face. he is just wasting his time in the gym. never be better than a 2/10

Body builder Sajad Gharibi known as 'Iranian Hulk'.

He looks slow as fuck. Could stab him twice before even kan chin me with his right.

Follow the standard procedure

>Fly away from him and explode into pieces

That chin. Holy shit. I'm more scared of that chin that faggot body of his

Riddle him with bullets.

slap his girlfriend's ass (or goat, watever)

isnt he like... fighting isis or sth?

This.

assalamu alaikum brother how was you day?

>What Do?
Take Glock + 9mm Hydra Shock - shoot him down - laugh about the dying muslim sandnigger.

this hippo can't run, so just walk away

>Body builder
>Iranian Hulk
???
Probably more Iranian Synthol fat ass

guy's probably slower than a snail and clumsy as fuck