I was wondering if anybody could help me with finding a book from when I was younger. It was a maze/puzzle style book...

I was wondering if anybody could help me with finding a book from when I was younger. It was a maze/puzzle style book, with colourful illustrations that had a distinct cartoon-like style. There were winding mazes on most pages, but some of them had specific objectives like finding things or people based on clues, and there were also some number based puzzles involved. The only objective based puzzle I can remember was two towers, one pink and one green, and there was laundry hanging on lines between the towers. You had to find the correct window or some task similar to that.

The mazes looked similar to the style used here:
chroniclebooks.com/blog/2017/03/03/q-artist-behind-intricate-maze-landscapes/
Rather than just mazes though, there was an adventure style story that you continued through each page.

I know it's a long shot, but if this rings a bell for anybody please let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/4w218wz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have the book you're talking about OP, but it's at my dad's house 100+ miles from me.

Is it the one that's sort of in a medieval setting where you have to collect a bunch of shit for a birthday feast?

I found him!

Puzzle Castle

I can't remember what the story was, but I think the main characters were a couple of kids.

Well shit, do you have any details about it so I can look it up and see if it's the one?

This one I think

though I don't remember any laundry puzzles

It's definitely not that one or any from that series, the one I had was much more detailed than that.

Lol, nobody else can find Waldo.

i remember that, that was my shit back den

Damn I want this book now.

It was as intricate as this, with similar objectives. I just remembered another puzzle where you need to find an inventor (or some other role) based on the contents of his workshop in a big labyrinth of a town.

I'm Australian, so I'm worried that this might be a now extinct out of print book that nobody has seen for years.

So last night I spamed (meme magiqed) Jeff into power.

Just woke up today, with a pounding head a mouth as dry as Gandies flip flop. Computer still on and all threads still open, with the obvious effects you would get from falling asleep on a keyboard.
I still don't know who Jeff is?
Why some other fag wanted Beegle to win so bad he gave the odds to Sup Forums?
How pissed off Ryan is he lost in a landslide?
Or what it's the server to?

How do I find this stuff out?
strawpoll.com/4w218wz

Was this it OP this is some nostalgia for me

Nah, nothing from that series. I'm glad people are remembering the books they had though, we might as well just have a thread about book nostalgia at this point.

If you're an ausfag surely you remember this shit.

?

I used to have some find things in a messy room books.
Got them for xmas as a set of 3.

Now I play the same game for real, in a real room.

Who's Jeff?

it was called "The World Of Richard Scary"

I definitely had that one! It's not the one I described in the OP but the artstyle is the exact same! I think this author might have made the book I'm looking for, thank you for finding that.

I had it too, talk about a kick in the nostalgia. I remembered the details you mentioned like the puzzles and the three kids and the inventor, it took about five minutes then the name suddenly came to me out of the deep and distant past.

Thanks for your help everyone but Rolf Heimann is definitely the author I was looking for. I can't find the exact book I want but I know exactly where to look now.

You are top dog mate.

Who's Jeff?

That was some drunk cunt who hopped in the wrong thread.

No I'm the drunk cunt.
Who's Jeff?

RIDDLES IN THE RUINS

SHOW'S OVER FOLKS I FUCKIN FOUND IT

Shows not over, you haven't found Jeff yet?

It's where's Waldo fags

Where's Jeff?