I have a chance to date this girl. She is into me. What do you think? I think I can do better

I have a chance to date this girl. She is into me. What do you think? I think I can do better.

Her body looks great, and normally her face is fine, except for when she laughs she starts to looks like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/v5qhWSX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, she looks retarded, and given the fact she is into you, she actually might be. You should be with her.

go for it dude

Her normal look

Wait, that's a girl?

>not fat
>not nigger
>wants the D
I fail to see the problem here.

autistic

which one?

discord.gg/v5qhWSX

You can't do better don't kid yourself.

Just date her for a few months and enjoy that pussy. You can always get another hotter chick.

Bad skin and she needs a dentist

ugly as fucking fuck
pathetic basement dwellers , have some self respect
not that you have anything particularly good on you , but just have

Take the glasses off and let the hair down in sure this is her at her worse. If the body is 10/10 then it maybe worth it. She got a job or money and shit? Parents rich? There are many factors here

just rape the bitch

Can't find any with her glasses off

I'd bang it out for awhile.

found the most autistic one in the thread

KEK

>GAP
>Exploring God's World

Fucking normie. She's average looking. She is date-able if she has a decent job I guess.

I'd like to investigate that gap

Glasses are ok. My girl wears them all the time. Seems doable to me. She got nice feet?

She looks ok there

If you're currently single, then go for it. If you can do better along the way, then trade up.

Obvious answer is obvious.

ROFL, you must've dated a bin if you think that's average.

Why the fuck are you posting her here?
Just do what you want. You know what? Give me her info so I can let her know you're a fucking scumbag posting her pic for these cretins.

Exactly. See what it feels like to have her blow you, if you know she's clean, hit that shit raw, then run when you get bored. I hate these type of threads. I bang and get blown by every girl that's willing at least once whether I want to date her or not, just to try her out.