Can you help me? Any of friends wnt to hear me

Can you help me? Any of friends wnt to hear me.

>Be me
>Been with my gf for some time, we go to the same college in the same van, she is 17 starting college since january 2017, i'm 20 finishing that shit
>She study in a schools full of womens so i think "this girl isn't bad"
>Chilling with some friends in the van let her go to towards the first seats
>She start talking with a uggo friend in the van, he used to be my friend too
>He put his arm around her shoulder and almost kiss her
>I pissed off
>She left the van in front of her house, i go to the sit next to that guy
>"If you keep doing that shit i gonna break your jaw"
>"You are overreacting, stop being jealous...calm down"
>Next day i talk to her
>"Do you like that guy?"
>"No?....he has a gf, why you are angry?"
>"I want a serious relationship, tell me do you want the same thing or i gonna leave"
>We talk abot shit and shit until she decided she don't want anything "serious"
>Break with her but she still going in the same van with me and the other guy
>She plays with the other guy in the van and does not care that I'm there, no "respect"
>I can't beat the guy because she isn't my gf anymore and that guy still have his gf

Tell me what do you see.

I'm trying everything to make her feel bad, i ignore her, don't talk to her, smoke in front of her and to leave the van my father brought me a car and i'm learning.

Don't associate with them anymore, they all sound like immature retards anyway. Unfortunately most girls are kinda fucked in the head and will almost always look out solely for their own interests so get used to that too.

>they all sound like immature retards anyway
The guy has a tattoo of spiderman and my ex had the mind of a 13 years old girl. I think you are right user.

be a cuck
and let her cuck you
enjoy cucklife

>not funny btw
no thanks, fuck that shit

Of course I'm right, just cut that cancer out of your life my man. Recently broke up with gf of 4 years and she starting seeing her best mate who crashed on my floor several times (I always knew he wanted her but she just called me paranoid). She lived at my home and now she's getting kicked out of her sisters place not even a month later while at uni and working a part time job lol.

Knew it was only a matter of time one of you would be here.

Welcome to cuckchan.

OP, you invested time, she wasted it and probably doesn't know how to evaluate things. Ignore, ignore, ignore. No point trying to make her jealous, you're better than the hoe that doesn't know.

Is because you know when a girls is into you, and when isn't into you, you know when a girl want to break with you

Is hard to forget her, but fuck that bitch i'm out

i'm not sure to understand what is "the van"

It is a public bus? a car you own?

Anyway don't go in "the van" anymore if you can, distance yourself from those fuckers and live on without thinking about it evermore.

"VAN"

True man. Fuck it. Try to forget it.... It's the best you can do...

Whoa, Sup Forums had feelings?...

bump

Any advice on helping someone forget or feel better? Just broke up with gf of two and a half years. In retrospect she was a manipulative bully but boy oh does it hurt without her.

I'm in the same way, it's actually more easy than you think

Go to the gym, it helps to forget more than anything else because it keep you focus and your energy in another things, it make you feel better and everything, don't go to /fit/ go to the gym, /fit/ is autistic and you will talk intead of going to the gym, no theory more practice

Delete her from anything, whatsapp, facebook, instagram, any photo on your phone, anything, cut any contact

Don't be "friends" run as fast as you can

Find another girl = Hard but it make you forget about her

Find a physical hobbie, archery, climbing, running, crossfit, fighting, soccer, basketball, anything, go to reddit they know about this shit

Download a game to your computer

Find a job that don't suck

Buy new clothes, it make you feel "new"

>Hurt without her
Reminder that she will never forget you too, no matter who you are, everybody feel the same after a breakup, man feel angry until they fall in a small depression, girls talk with their friends and cry in the night until she find another dick to ride

Good luck

bump

Just try and fuck her then put a condum in the hottest hot sauce you can find then fuck her and lets see what happens

Beat the guy's ass anyways for being a faggot.

"normal people"

How? How do i get into that fight?

Getting into the fight is easy just walk up to him and head butt him,
or you could always just invest some money in a tazer

Wow, pretty spot on. I'm also going through a breakup and this is really fucking helpful. Living well truly is the best revenge.

Just fucking punch him, dickhead. It's not a difficult concept.

I hope he beats the shit out of you and rails your ex, you cunt.

I see a kid with a 3rd grade education who needs to graduate to 4th. You can't even costruct a sentence in English. Don't date until you're 35

Get pictures and or video of the guy being alpha towards your ex. After you jack off to them, send them to his GF so she sees it and gets mad. kek ensues

We all used to. Then mean people bullied us and we turned to Lord KEK. Some people become /fit/, some people become Sup Forums, some become outcasts.

Now we left humanity behind. The successful anons are good at hiding the lack of feels and blend in with the normies. Some stay at home, too /bullied/. But when the day of reckoning comes under Lord KEK, we will unite and destroy the NORMIE oppression

What I see is how the fuck did you get in college? That was the hardest shit to read, I'm going to take something for my headache now.

youre a fucking cuck OP

I'm learning...i'm learning...

>Im trying everything to make her feel bad
why? thats being an asshole, if your not an asshole, they might break up and she might go back with you. You probably shouldn't have gone on about a serious relationship, its a bit pushy.

Wait why are you even still talking to her?

Are you the one driving this van?

Tell those two they can find their own fucking way somewhere.

They aren't in a relationship, she is alone and the guy has a girlfriend.

>it's a bit pushy
explain

>Wait why are you even still talking to her?
I don't talk to her but she is in the same van

>Are you the one driving this van?
No, but i want to leave

>Tell those two they can find their own fucking way somewhere.
They aren't in a relationship, but when they are together i feel like a shit and want to beat the guy

You should probably learn how to write before you worry about even having a girlfriend. My 6 year old brother writes better than you xD

bump

Don't let this thread die

Yeah I mean I really just want to hear more about the van. Like, does the college supply it? Is it a carpool? A benefit for the handicapped? TELL ME ABOUT THE VAN MOTHERFUCKER.