Where did he come from? Was he a player or an NPC? This keeps me awake at night

Where did he come from? Was he a player or an NPC? This keeps me awake at night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pE9faDkxIoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's The Guy.

The Shire

yeah he's the guy i think

It doesn't matter, he's the guy.

him?

that's the guy

So The Guy was always destined to?

I want to be The Guy.

be The Guy

What was The Guy's strategy to win the game?

Man, I wanna be the guy.

Why did they kill him off so early? He was The Guy.

CAKE

I caught this on TV the other day and was laughing out loud at how absurd everything is

>Horrible CGI everywhere
>Ridiculous overacting
>Big-name stars appearing
>The Guy
Were these movies intentionally bizarre and ____fun____ or were they just cash grabs that happened to have a unique vibe?

be the guy

THE BIG GUY

Was he like their first player on a closed beta?
From what I know the game wasn't even released yet when the goddamned spy kid went in.

Robert Rodriguez had kids and wanted them to be able to watch some of his movies.

The Spy Kids series is just Rodriguez having fun, although by this movie he was clearly running out of ideas.

> he doesn't know who The Guy™ is

>This entire scene
youtube.com/watch?v=pE9faDkxIoE

Someone need to stream this movie sometime

I don't remember Alexa Vega's tits being that nice, holy shit.

He must have known what he was doing to some extent, I think it mostly came down to the chemistry of the actors or the storylines.

Shark Boy and Lava Girl tried to do the same thing and it was absolutely horrible, I remember hating it even as a kid who liked retarded shit

>Character whose origins are never explained is suddenly introduced with no explanation for a single joke where he has 99 lives but dies instantly, which is also never explained and doesn't make any sense, and none of this is ever mentioned again

Why didn't the other people get electrocuted when they stepped into the room? Where did The Guy come from? How did he get 99 lives but carelessly fall for some sort of trap? Why did his suit have a smiley face on the crotch?

Don't forget fucking Shorts, user. What a fucking abomination.
This kid was Wesley Crusher-tier punchable.

is this the true answer to /ourguy/ aka The Guy?

Holy fuck this movie. I barely remember anything except that the boy turned the girls brother into a beetle or some shit and the baby had psychic powers and fixed everything at the end. What a piece of shit

On that note why the fuck hadn't he finished the game?
And how did he get so fucking many lives so quickly if there were only closed beta testers running around?

Fuck me this scene was ridiculous.

>watch has full internet access
>has worldwide satellite TV
>doesn't tell time

Did he even fucking attempt to go to time.is or the goddamned TV Guide channel?

Holy fuck the quality glad I dropped after the 2nd movie

I dropped it at the first. I was twelve, and felt like I was too old for that shit.

It was clearly a poorly thought out joke
>Incredible advanced watch that can do anything
>Except tell time cause of all that other advanced stuff
>Get it, its a watch that can do everything except tell time

I was fucking 9 and distinctly remember asking "why doesn't he just look up the time on the internet?"

The writers probably didnt know much about the internet, this was 2002 remember, back then alot of people still thought of the internet as mainly chat rooms.

Doesnt excuse not turning on some random channel showing the time though. Or the fact that counting time is an easy as fuck operation that is necesary for making alot of technology work (including shit that should be on that fucking watch).

Spy Kids 3D was the first 3D movie I saw and is the only time I've been impressed by or enjoyed 3D.

Exactly. Even with the excuse that Robert thought the Internet was just a way for nerds to jerk off and chat online (most chats having timelogs notwithstanding), it still doesn't matter because of its TV access.

Maybe when he went in he was just too OP that's what I always assumed

it was a fucking joke. why are you talking about it like it was some plot hole that the director should personally apologise for

If I enjoyed the spy kids franchise as a kid will I enjoy this?

I always wanted the tiny creatures from the second one

Because it was so fucking bad that it didn't even work on children of at least slight competence.

No. It's comparable to the live action Fairly Oddparents live action TV specials.

Poking holes in kid movies is fun, especially kids movies like these since they tend to have gaping holes even kids stumble upon

Especially considering a director known for primarily targeting adults.

I mean it made sense to me as a kid. I mean where the fuck would you go on the internet that will tell you the current time?

Keep in mind Google was still beta

AND they don't have time since they're talking down

>he thought it was funny and didn't see the massive holes that ruined it

>I mean where the fuck would you go on the internet that will tell you the current time

Search engines were around in '02 you idiot, including google beta. Yahoo was the thing then. I knew this at nine years old. The ginger could've at least made an attempt.

>I mean it made sense to me as a kid.

Jesus, was American education this bad even over a decade ago?

I can't tell if you two are actually serious in thinking this simple, quick joke is some sort of intelligence test for children

I'm just saying that if it were, then you failed.
That joke in particular stood out as a particularly bad and overly set up gag that should have been thrown out.

>JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

This made me want to choke a child to death, so at least it had that going for it.