Why does Sweden hate the Sami people but Norway and Finland does not?

Why does Sweden hate the Sami people but Norway and Finland does not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qcyHWhlAw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4
hel-looks.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We do.

Why would Finns hate themselves?

Why would poles hate russians?

Nobody here gives a shit about sami people except the people in the northernmost parts of Norrland, who hate them

because they're mixed with Finns

poo-chan…

Arr rook same arr sound same arr same slavic trash, only good for fertilizing ground where they die.

Stop cherry picking on that stupid picture. That girl is half norwegian and half sami.

Also sami people don't really want to do anything in life but take care of their stupid reindeers.

when will the US of A liberate the sami ppl from their racist oppressors?

Finland IS the Sami people

I don't know why they cherrypick on it in the first place it's she's not really good looking.

This will make the finns angry.

Australia IS the abbo people.

Because she's the closest thing to a good looking sami there is. The fact she's not even ethnically pure sami says a lot.

>Sami people
seems pretty finnish to me

i wish. id be entitled for so much gibsmedats.

Are Norwegians really white?

nobody hates the sami people irl

it's a meme

SHHHHHH

Hmm you have a point.
youtube.com/watch?v=x7qcyHWhlAw

honestly i dont hear people talk about them that much

Inari Sami is the only language spoken exclusively in Finland.

Finnish and Sami are cousins

As for Norway, I guess they are irrelevant I guess

so, this Sami folks is the origin of Finland being Mongol?
and what are they? how did they end up in Finland?

This is true, Finns and Sami people are very close related also people from Greenland are in same family as Finns/Sami people. It's very amazing.

the language came from the Urals

Sami people have always been around the north, due to the reindeers they herd around lived there. However as soon swedes and finns came into their respective areas of today,they took over.

They've lived in Northern scandinavia for god knows how long, longer than we or norse people. Otherwise we don't know much about them other than that their language is ugric, not finnic mind you.

Norwegians from farms and small towns are white
Norwegians from cities are not

>t: bönde

Everyone hate sami

lmao bonde :DD

thanks
and what ethnicity they belong to? this girl in the OP picture seems half sth, am i right? they really came from Asian then?

>and what ethnicity they belong to?

Sami

Why do you hate Finns?

>the Sami people

Look like regular Finns to me, the same mongol faces, literally no difference.

>longer than scandinavians
t. saami

Why the fuck int thinks finns are sami, they are different people who look different talk different and dress different and have different culture and genes

hehehe... i meant race... are they sth between whites and Asians?

Cause it's le funny mongol maymay

Because Fenno-Swedes and Sweden are fucking faggots who chnage their own culture and religions and traditions for somalian refugees.

Siberian/White, mostly white nowadays.

No

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sami_people?wprov=sfla1

hmmm

I still don't get how people of Nordic countries think of one another

Well because there are some finns with mongol faces and stuff it's kinda funny and sami people are basically eskimos, so it just lead to one thing and another.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kyov6dyghz4

Stfu you fucking piece of shit ass faggot. YOU genocided sami people. And called them white snow niggers.

Related yes, but we're not same folk

Yeah that is true.

That guy has tourette's and was born with his face deformed

We did nothing, the norwegians did.
We gave sami people rights before we gave you guys...sorry.

>Living in cities with shitskins and mudslimes
your lifestyle is degenerate user

I wasn't posting to be mean, just posted it to show that it's memes and this guy brought it up.

Yes last i checked every ethnicity had donwkids and face deformation? Shall i start to do this meme with swedes too?

Stfu.

Yes please do it, so we can have more people here.

Is ethnic cleansing wrong?

>Blaming Norwegians.
FUCK YOU!!!!

SeeAnd I am sorry again that we treated sami people better than you guys...

because they hate us

because they think pineapples belongs on pizza

No we don't.

Swedeshit is disgusting
They do.

>Swedeshit is disgusting

>Not enjoying a tasty pizza with 40% Daily Value of Manganese and 50% vitamin C

>vitamins and other healthy bullshit
fuck off that's not authentic American cuisine pal

Fact: both Norway and Sweden have dindu-tier Sami people who cry about MUH ABORIGINAL RIGHTS GIBS ME DAT, and at least one of their govs has caved in and given them special rights

Meanwhile our smaller Sami population is chill and makes no demands as long as their irrelevant languages have official status. Finland wins once again.

>american """cuisine"""

>no butter
>isn't fried
Euros simply cannot comprehend our supremacy

you do realize most "Sami" people, if not all, have been very much mixed with Nordics for decades?

Sweden norway and denmark loves eachother and has some brotherly banter cirklejerk irl too, finland is the odd one that the rest and especially swedes have a lot of antipathies to

this is the most ridiculous picture ever

Eh but I love Finland

>posts anime
>is retarded

Well i'm not exactly surprised.

This girl is too cute to be a pure Lopar.

Aren't Sami and Suomi the same thing? That they are just Finnish cousins who couldn't into agriculture and cities?

literally Injuns

Why don't you read the wiki link posted here or do some research yourself? No need to ask stupid questions.

It's from a National Geographic cover. The issue covered the Sami.

??

No

Finns and finns(sami) are the same people

Average Finn does not look like that

Seeing this guy walking somwhere with basic clothes I would never assume he's Finnish

hel-looks.com/

This is average finns

>Finnish appearance

I always wonder where they found these people.

I live in Helsinki, but maybe I'm just too suburbian.

Maybe they just picked the shittiest ones to make it special.

we don't hate them.

watch the movie "The Kautokeino Rebellion"

you'll see that all the Swedes with the exception of one guy are good guys, while all Norwegians are bad guys.

Quite much

I know plenty of Finns who look exactly like him but with blue eyes.

A lot of Finns actually look super chinky in face but we don't notice it because blue eyes and blonde hair.

And nobody outside Sup Forums autist memes cares about Saamis.

??

>Norwegians are bad guys
There is nothing wrong with ethnic cleansing

>And nobody outside Sup Forums autist memes cares about Saamis.
we do.

they crave increasingly more gibs, and a few thousands of them effectively own like half of the country.

in the areas they control, they do all they can to prevent infrastructural development that would help non-Saamis.

they also push a "civilisation is evil" narrative, while at the same time shooting reindeer from helicopters.

the only ethnic cleansing in the movie is when whitey got removed in the end. the norwegians didn't cleanse the saami, they only exploited their labour.

everyone hates them in every country

They're all alchoholics who get gibs for helicopters and reindeer and they actually try to get them killed so they get more gibs.
they claim to be the aboriginal population of sweden, they are only that of a small part and they hadn't been there very long before we got there, they've lived there for only 2500 years today. I don't know when we came there but I know we came to sweden thousands of years before them!

Finnish art depict Finnish beauty standarts

t-thicc!

It's funny how they try to rewrite the Kautokeino "rebellion" as some sort of heroic nationalist struggle against oppressors. What actually happened was

>Russia annexes Finland and closes the border to Norway to Saami herders
>Pissed off Saamis decide this is evidence of Norwegian oppression
>After much agitation, an exceptionally nutty Saami man declares that he is Jesus Christ reborn and he instantly gets dozens of followers
>The glorious Saami horde of 30 New Jesus followers attacks a Norwegian town
>The first target of the raid is the booze store where they kill the alcohol merchant (many in the force owe him money)
>The town's only policeman tries to help the merchant and gets killed
>The Norwegian villagers quickly gather up a militia to confront the Saamis
>Most of the Saamis immediately flee except for the crazy leader who thinks his Jesus powers will help him
>The leadership gets sentenced to death and Saamis revere them as martyrs of their cause for the next 150+ years

tuxu is hawt

>Nuggets on a bun
>No dipping sauce
>No fries.
This doesn't look very American.