Rekd thread

rekd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's psychotic. Get some help fuckhead.

NEED MORE

>hundreds of gifs and videos of humans getting rekt
>people sawing off each others heads, crazy suicides, hitmen
>rodent gets its dick cut off
>psychopath

found the Jew

>implying that you're not a psycho for watching any of this fucked up shit

Seriously what are you fucked up basement dwellers getting out of this? Is it curiosity? Actual enjoyment? What is it that makes you want to click this stuff. I'd like to understand but I'm more sickened than curious at this point

Roll

get out of your faggotty bubble and go watch happy tree friends

Rollz

Because you're a sheltered, privileged white kid.

You don't understand that in the real world this shit happens literally every moment.

Animals are not kind and loving once they grow up, no matter what species they are; if you had ever left you parent's house you'd understand this.

dont cut yourself on that razor edge try hard

Found a putrid rekt video on the Jew tube check this shit out
youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Roll

You're not even making a point, there is no relation between meaningless cruelty and whether animals are kind and loving. Just sounds like you're typing meaningless blather to try and sound mature or smart. You're fucking dumb. Animals aren't kind and loving, so? Keep trying.

Finally, a good rekt thread!

No more shitty traffic accidents recorded on blurry CCTVs in China.

Post more stuff!

By the way, do you have the video of the guy inject something with a needle...

...right in the eye of his dog?

That vid was good and the image quality was top notch.

I haven't seen that would love to tho it will hurt the princess's in the thread

Edging is only cool in a masturbation setting. Grow up and learn to care about something

This user said it all. And you didn't answer my question as to why sheltered or not, you actively seek this stuff out.

You need the kind of help only an electric chai can offer. It horrifies me to think you have people in your life who may have nothing but nice things to say about you and have no clue the fucked up shit you spend your time looking at

KEK

I hope the aliens take you OP, and do the same thing to you.

People watch this kind of stuff because it's fascinating to see death and fucked up things happen in the world. The media filters out this kind of shit to shield us from it, which makes it enjoyable as it's kind of exclusive. You rarely ever see graphical images on your TV screen so when you come here it's kind of thrilling to see how fucked up the world can really be. It's the reason why so many cars slow down near an accident to see what's going on, even if they can't help. When you take something away from people, you make it exclusive, and people are drawn to stuff they can't have. So no, we're not all psychos, we're just people. People happen to be very fucking morbid.

Roll

Rollo

ROLLING

roll

roll

rolin'

roll

Roll

roll

What the fuck is "roll"?

Fair point, I agree that it's interesting to subject yourself to graphical images that would otherwise be censored or wouldn't come across your daily life. I'm guilty of that. But in my opinion there's a line between satisfying your curiosity of the "real world" and just jerking each other off to mindless torture of an animal. There is nothing in my mind that's interested in just some guy finding it funny to torment a fucking rodent.

Were you circumcised and needed to vent your frustration?

Rolling

idongetit

You people are SICK!

Rollyroll

couldn't imagine what that tasted like....

Chroll

I honestly can't tell if these "gay animal rights defenders" are trolling, or they are genuine.

Get your testosterone checked, fucking suburb kids.

Humans are made to kill and it's totally normal to see blood and disturbing pics. How do you think people were getting food back in the days, before you could simply order 2 GMO big-macs?

Yes, that's right. They had to hunt "cute little animals". They had to kill them, and they had to dismember the animal to take the meat before it started to rot. Plus, they had to remove the fur, all by themselves.

It has been like this for thousands of years...

And you're here, talking against these animal torture vids, simply "because animals are sooo cute"... GTFO

The only wrong thing in this thread, is your low testosterone levels.

jewish mouse

>needless cruelty
This beta fuckboy thinks hes the shit.

are u fuckin retarded.
i dont really care but theres a difference between mindless tortue and killing to survive.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

? is there a problem with having a discussion?

did I intrude on your safe space? lmao

No ones defending animal rights. Animals die for others to survive. It's more like a bunch of people trying to defend an edgy image as soon as someone speaks against it.

It's not mindless torture...

It's thousands of years of evolution. It's like the urge to find a woman and make her a child.

And, animals feel jack shit. They can't feel pain.

Plus, animals have no personnality, they just live to eat and reproduce. So Dog A is the same shit as Dog B, or Dog C, etc.

You act like a little bitch cause your estrogen levels are too high and cause you've stayed locked in your suburb home watching cartoons with "cute and innocent" animals. Go seek some help, cause you're the mentally ill here.

Roll

I've not seen Snippy in a while, welcome back

You sir, are an idiot

roll

moew

rollerini

This "man" is either a slant or a sand nigger. At least niggers are part of the ape family, your culture and heritage is that of insects

Roll

>"They can't feel pain."

Please tell me they're teaching kids this in school now? It's the only good explanation that there could be for believing that.

big benis

Sure

I don't get it, can somebody explain this one?

boll

are we tho?

zzz

Fucking sick faggots

I wanna shave one of them sloths

This motherfucker must go to school again because he doesn't know a shit about his fucking planet

Nah, only subhumans actually think that. Empathy is a trait that actual homo sapiens posses.

KYS you jackass u dont know the first thing bout ethology, I hope you find yourself in a torture like scenario one day you waste of space and resources.

>Electric chai.
Is that some sort of Starbucks special?

Mods? MODS!?

Kill yourself psycho

There is something called pain and there's something called empathy dickhead.

Oooooh, ya got me, i lost the game

damn

rolllllll

Go back to the "he will not divide us" event.

You guys know jack shit. The only thing you're good at, is publicly showing how homosexual you are.

But but... "I've seen Nemo feel some pain in that movie" and "Mickey Mouse was hurt when that Duck hit him"

Sissies.

If being a fag is being a fucking sane and a dude who has learnt something in fucking primary school of course i am.

If you are a fucking psycho primate who has no fucking feelings and humanity it's you bloody problem Sup Forumstard

>F

I want to impregnate a rabbit

Excellent work President Trump.

Must be a slow day for Chang here. I thought the Apple plant doesn't give you arthropods the day off?

is this supposed to be a rekt thread???

Trips Judy trips

Roll.

fuckit

Yeah Mr. white, science!

Wtf

its a rekt thread not a gross gore thread

rolling for dick enlargement

Rollerino

Source?! I need to fap

praise kek

roll

rollio

>theres pus coming out through the cracks

And here's the whole point of the discussion...

YOU are the mentally ill here, not me or the other people enjoying these animal torture videos.

You see, the difference is that I feel empathy when I see some human being tortured or killed. But, when I see a random animal with no personnality and absolutely no awaress of what's going on, I not only feel NOTHING, but I actually enjoy watching the torture.

You, and the other western suburb homosexuals, don't give a shit about humans... but feel devastated when you see an animal get rekt. This, is the real illness.

A real man/mentally sane person would not give a shit about killing or torturing animals. You have just been exposed to bad education during your childhood, so now you think that animals are like humans, and that it's cool to be homosexual or trans-gender.

Here's a tip: get out of your parent's basement and visit the world... you'll see who's normal and who's not.

R0000ll