Hey Sup Forums what kind'a smartphone are you using?

hey Sup Forums what kind'a smartphone are you using?
i'm on a galaxy note4. shit kind'a old but still rocks IMHO!

Run a custom ROM on that

OnePlus 3T

My nigga
>Also using OnePlus 3T

You know what's good ;)

Obamaphone.

LG G4, first smartphone. Does what it does I guess, only got it to use for maps at work, and a smartphone made more sense than a gps.

LGV20, it's pretty neat. Mini display isn't that useful, but the ability to go split screen is useful. 3 microphones and 3 cameras is cool. Good size for me, maybe a bit big for others.

Note 4 master race

Literally no reason to upgrade. Had since release.

LG G2. I'll probably be getting a new phone sometime this year.

Redmi 2s

That was a solid phone...

Currently on Pixel XL

I'm still on my note 3, still working great. Not exploding is also a bonus.

huawei p8 lite
its nice for the price

Lg g5
Very happy with it

I hate android and iOS so I have pic related

exynos version gets pretty hot tho,still using it.

I'm thinking of getting that, how is the phone actually? Honestly it looks good but it seems like it'd just have a shit ton of latency just running more than two apps

This.
Oukitel K6000 Pro.
Only have to charge it once a week.

One Plus x will upgrade soon

I had this phone for 2 or 3 years then got the LG G5 last summer

My issue with it was the battery life turned to shit after a year

Very happy with the G5 tho

Note 4. Had it for a few years.

Got drunk and stepped on the camera. Popped it. Now I have eyes on the oneplus 4/5 whenever it comes out.

Nexus 5, running on 7.1.1, just werks

Dude is that a BlackBerry? I haven't seen anyone using one of those in years!
I had a Torch for about 4 seconds before it broke. I got the upgraded model as a replacement and I lasted about two days before I either had to return it or smash the fucking thing. I've never had a piece of technology make me angry before a BlackBerry.

My girlfriends son uses a BlackBerry
He claims the keyboard is better

I haven't had any problems at all... i preordered and the only issue I've had was Bluetooth disabling itself randomly when not in use, but the last update fixed that.

I'll have Google Music streaming and be using a Google map with at least a few browser tabs sitting open and haven't seen a problem.

The Google integration is really nice... a lot like iCloud syncing over multiple devices. Google Assistant has quickly become a go-to for me, the results when using it with voice have been way better than I would have expected.

I always feel like an autist talking to my phone
Okay Google

I predict that Apple will die out by 2025.
Chink shit is on the right and fast.

Only fucked faggots use blackberries

Why does your phone have a tampon applicator?

wow lots of notes here. I use an s7 for internet browsing and working and an iphone 7+ for camera and snapchat

So he can stop your dad's asshole from bleeding after you fuck it every night.

The S Pen, it's pretty damn based.
Works as a keyboard and responsive as hell.

LG is quality and up and coming. Koreans will dominate

prolly? gf loves to rub it.

Honestly, I do miss having a physical keyboard.
But I love having the bigger screen most of the time.
I kinda wish that sliders weren't such pieces of shit when they were around, and that they stuck around.

Galaxy Note is the best there ever was. Damn shame they will not be continuing.

>implying I'd waste money on garbage

LG, Xiaomi, Samsung, Huawei, Sony, OnePlus, Lenovo.

The innovators.

Note 4 as well, rooted on 5.1.1. Best phone I've ever owned

NOTE 4 FTW

>Removable /replaceable battery
>external sd card

Fuck planned obsolescence.

bait

Same, actually

Jitterbug Master race reporting in

Z5 premium - been ok. Looking to change soon but nothing available at the moment is appealing enough to make the jump

nice dubs! but i got high double dubs!

Note 4 master race.
Im using mine for over 4 years and not planing on buying a new one even though I have the cash. Its still very good.

I have a Galaxy S7 Edge. I had to downgrade from a Note 7, which was awesome. Waiting for the S8 to come out. Too long to wait for the Note 8, which is preferred.

The swipe thing on the Android keyboard made a physical keyboard obsolete. Once he uses it and finds out he can type 3x as fast and with one thumb he'll probably let go of his BlackBerry.
Honestly as a Canadian I was really rooting for BlackBerry, but after using their products I'm secretly glad they went into the toilet.

htc 10

O O O O B U R N
O
O
O
B
U
R
N

agree. it really is an all around great phone.

>One off

I like it. Had it about 12 months now and I've not had any issues. I think app support is pretty poor but I mainly use it for calls and emails so that doesn't bother me. I do prefer physical keys over touchscreen too.

N930FD

Same thing, but it's fucking hard to root

i love the note series.

Also have my Note 4

Leeco le 3 pro
Love it

Note 8 this april

LG V20

Note 7

Alleged Note 8 specs and schematics tip 6.4" 4K display, 6GB RAM, mysterious perforations.

With the Galaxy S8 and S8+ already behind us, we can safely turn our prophetic gaze into the future, namely the Galaxy Note 8. We kid, but there have been so many leaks and tips about the upcoming Galaxy S8 flagship that there's barely a thing we still don't know or suspect with а good degree of certainty. The Note 8, however, is a totally different matter, as we only have the immortal words of Samsung's DJ Koh: "I will bring back a better, safer and very innovative Note 8," uttered way back in January. can't wait!!!

did you guys have problems with the docking port assembly? mine went to shit after a few drops, got it replaced, and then that one went to shit too.

battery was horrible as well. didn't even last 7 hours.

2 cans and a string

Note 4 here, but the past week or two has been shit with random crashing and lag. Have to use wake lock app to force the CPU to stay in partial wakelock mode 24/7, draining the battery

lol

Don't laugh at me cunt

note 7 in a homeless shelter?

Same here nig nags

BUT!
I bought a new battery for it, mine was depleting way to fast, but from HEAVY usage.
I'm on 40gb plan and use maybe 20-25 a month, so this little shit gets its usage.

>Why that much doh?
Use it a lot on work, idling hands is great YouTube and Netflix time

nexus 6

Are you implying that I fuck my father and then OP comes along and coddles him after we're done?

yea my other one burned my house down.

can't you to funny!

This is a nice product and all, but are you aware Google Has dedicated 1 Billion Dollars to giving the world free wifi access through satellites, so soon even in third world countries they will have our refurbished smartphones. All of us need funding for a Website. The Website, will be the most popular website in history. it's existence is inevitable, and the public needs it. The world needs it. The Website is a list of the world's and everyone's problems, that get prioritized to the top of its lists by (basically being voted on) with a star rating system. Imagine if everyone had access directly to our leaders instantly every day. Those in charge would know exactly what's important to everyone without any doubt whatsoever. We would have a voice that we could point to and say "look, this many people, everyday use this medium and voice their opinion, it's equal, it's fair, it's just, and everyone who wants one gets a voice". Then our leaders would be able to and dedicate resources to the problems which make it to the top of the lists, and have the best solutions to all the problems already agreed upon, and things would just get done without any red tape, politics, shady backroom deals, or corruption. We would know what the most important issues are, in realtime, and we would know the best solutions for those problems, in realtime.The proprietary features are it's well traversable categories, search tree, & once a day you are able to vote from 1 to 100 stars on submittable lists of what you think the world, and others most important to solve problems are, only once per day. However you are also able to submit as many problems to the bottom of the lists as you want, and whichever problems have the most stars from the most people, get put at the top of the lists. Also you are able to submit as many solutions to each of the problems as you can think of, and the top solutions to the top world & other problems

Too

well, you know shit happens. look on the bright side you'r still posting on Sup Forums!

You know what pisses me off?
Why don't android devs optimise their OS so that it's on par with the iPhone on similar specs?

Android devs usually add another gigabyte of RAM or two, yet the apps still refresh more than Android does.

Also, most flagships beat iPhones in opening up general apps, but iPhone smashes all other phones in gaming.

Why hasn't nVidia made graphics chips for phones yet? They'd make a fuck ton of money...

>bright side
>Sup Forums

S7 edge "titanium" edition. Also had the note 4, gave it to a friend. cant wait for new note.

haven't the time nor urge to explain why, just do us a favor and kys

lol thread too funny

Okay, Ahmed.

don't know this ahmed character but your welcome, do the right thing and live stream it so at least for once you can entertain people

iphones are for the "block heads" imho, c'mon wtf kind'a phone is that? versability?

>your
How's junior school treating you, newfag?

android all the way!!!

Nexus 6P. Would gladly switch to a Pixel or 3T but I'm a poorfag right now. Also fuck Samsung.

If you're holding the phone how did you take the picture?

some android phone, first time using a smart phone. it was OK when i first got it (it would randomly call people, send gibberish text messages etc cuz it was too sensitive to body heat in my pocket), but every mobile plan is a ripoff and been screwed over too much. used it as a calculator/watch/map/bus schedule for about a year.

now it randomly turns itself off and takes ~30min and 100 attempts to turn back on without crashing and turning itself off again.

never buying a smart phone again, they're retarded, expensive and pretty shit. I've just gone back to using my 5 year old tablet because it at least fucking works.

it's a google pic dumbass. i do have a note4 tho

>some android phone
You do realise you're meant to buy a well known brand phone right? Otherwise you'll get fucked by bugs and unreliability.

>5 year old tablet
Hows your 512mb RAM on that?

Ain't it mali 400? Or do you even know what I'm talking about?

lol there's no chance you're being serious

lol

My dear Friends im using Sony xperia XZ, japanese finest. After all that Apple and Samsung crap, I must say, Sony makes some GodDam good phones!

Note 5. Thumb print recognition is best available. Durable, fast, excellent screen, and my battery is still in remarkably good shape after almost 2 years. No need to upgrade here for quite a while.

will there be a note8?

Samsung is making sure the next phone they would launch will be flawless though it is probably won't be called Note 8.