Tfw you have nukes but you aren't allowed to

>Tfw you have nukes but you aren't allowed to

This sucks.

I wish Finland would at least make an anthrax bomb, but make it less cruel. Like lactose intolerance causing virus or something.

ehehe... i mean stay away from dimona

>Tfw you have ICBM's

Our nukes are better

>tfw you have nukes and bioweapons and stuff no one even knows about
>tfw you have the most powerful army in the world
>tfw you are the final boss

Do you? Pakistan hasn't ever performed a nuclear missile test ever since India did the first in the subcontinent and after Zia's death the Junejo government submitted to international demand to halt the enrichment process

>I wish Finland would at least make an anthrax bomb, but make it less cruel. Like lactose intolerance causing virus or something.
Every fucking time I think I've seen it all, Sup Forums surprises me.

if only those nukes contributed to you being a relevant nation

Nawaz Sharif and Benazir Bhutto continued it secretly and has the tests on 28 May 1998. We call it the Yaum e Taqbir (Day of The Declaration of Faithk and it's kind of a national holiday.

>tfw you don't have nukes because your government is run by cucked liberals that want to take in niggers and drive out natives
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

>tfw no nukes

>You have nukes but you are not allowed to actually acess them as they are american property

>tfw you didn't developed your own nukes because your main scientist had "an car accident"
>tfw you let Russians take all nukes stored here with them
>tfw USA forces you to sell all your plutonium and high enriched uranium to Russians
make it stop

>your main scientist had "an car accident"
ayy

>tfw you don't have nukes but everyone fears you anyway

>read about nukes of each country on wiki
>look at mexico
>the only country who has the capacity to build them
>
>
>
>Doesn't do it

Wait why the hell would we want you to sell that stuff to russia?

Sure they are, '''''we'''''' dare not move a muslce without informing our merican overlords

>tfw thought about building some but decided we dont need any

Why would they?
No bad neighboors but the world hegemon who wants mexico kinda stable, also it would get stolen by narkos anyway and sold to Venezuela or Bhutan.

>Like lactose intolerance causing virus or something.
Fucking kek.

because it's safer and cheaper to ship this stuff in secret armored train through barren Russian wasteland than send carrier battle group to pick it up from us.

We unironically are a peaceful country

>tfw you have nukes and are allowed to

>trusting Polish apes with nuclear weapons
>ever
Wew. While not send some to Congo while you're at it

>tfw we have nukes

Would be a great way to enforce your neutrality. Nothing says "don't read on me REEEEEEEEEEEE" like the power to obliterate stuff

Only westerners say you can't have nukes. Tell them to fuck off.

Why does anyone care about having nukes? Bioweapons are cheaper and more deadly

>huemonkeys having nukes
no fucking thank you

Bioweapons are also harder to control. One or two mutations in the right places of the bactrium/virus's DNA could render any vaccine obsolete, then you have an uncontrollable super plague on your hands.

But by having bioweapons you invite nukes, just ask saddam :^)

>germans sends weapons to francoist spain to test them out, manipulate politics, and get paid at the same time
>soviets sends weapons to republican spain to test them out, manipulate politics, and get paid at the same time
>Mexico sends weapons to republican spain with no strings attached, just because they figured it was a good thing to support democracy however they could

Mexicans are alright guys

Yeah. That was the idea. But Jew gold works just as well

>tfw Americans have probably stashed some nukes somewhere top secret

Because they're uncontrollable.

Most of us don't realize how nice this is, when they talk about moving elsewhere, they also forget that the world is a ticking timebomb between countries.

What are you talking about? The UK has tons of nukes.

>tfw you have WMDs but no on knows

lel

Ireland =! UK

That is the joke senpai.

>American "banter"

That's a really, really bad joke. Literally german tier.

>mfw high chances that we acutually have some

There's really not.

The US cannot and will not tolerate another nation having nuclear capability at their doorstep.

>mfw we experimented with ours in the backs of our US ally by dropping them on Algerians
Getting away with it since 1961 boys.

At the time the program was cancelled, the program was already too developed.

Plus we do have nuclear capabilities for energy and to make nuclear powered engines, so i wouldn't be surprised if there is some 1980's warhead hidden somewhere on military depots.

Yes, but no tests were done. Meaning that there was no tested design. Yes, you have the capability to design and build in three years, but there is nothing to suggest Brazil actively holds onto actual weapons.

Secondly, it is extremely unlikely that you have been able to decept the IAEA.

Probably, UN sent some guys to check our nuclear plants because we revved them a little in 2000.

Why do westerners get so butthurt when other nations get nukes?

>Iran is getting nukes
>One day the whole world will have nukes

shit tier

can confirm

you monster