Y'all ain't got shit on Canada. Canada becomes a Muslim nation when???

Y'all ain't got shit on Canada. Canada becomes a Muslim nation when???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War
adafruit.com/products/50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2024, the year ISIS prophesised will be the return of Muhammed

>implying anyone supports them other than our severely mentally disabled government, Vancouver and Toronto

when mooses, maple syrup and "i'm canadian hey" start pouring out of their ass.

Welcome to Canada

Nitpick: Canada didn't actually outlaw anything. The motion is still bullshit, but there's nothing Canadians can't do now that they could do before.

Wow so tolerant.

You are like little babie. Watch this.

We need to bomb Mecca to save the world from itself.

>We need to bomb Toronto
Fixed that for you.

Be sure to swing by jewzistan and bomb jerusalem, too. I'm sure there are more parts of the middle east that could use flattening, but let's start with those two.

Well I'm kinda hoping that it works by sci-fi rules: you take out the control ship and all the drones shut down.

It's an ill conceived motion but it isn't legally binding, i.e it is not "outlawing free speech against islam" at all

Canada didn't outlaw free speech against Islam, read the bill.

Muh raptors

go back to facebook fag

everyone in my neighborhood is muslim. The eople in the suite above me are muslim. We're already a muslim nation. The syrians really did a number on us.

burn the witch

>everyone in my neighborhood is muslim
You know what to do.

DEUS VULT!!! DEUS VULT!!! DEUS VULT!!!

25k people is not a lot

0 is even fewer

We can't talk shit about the religion but we'll let them in and give them our tax dollars.

we need to bomb the most beloved monument of Muslims so they stop hating us*
fixed that for you

Actually, why not bomb somebody. legit, I dont see why wev dont do this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refugees_of_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Dawg, thats what they want you to believe. The truth is, this event set a precedent with much further reaching consequences than is immediately apparent.

GTFO back to Sup Forums nigger

stop crying about muh Canada multiculturism , no one cares if your country disappeared off the earth, life would be the same.

Go join that faggoty Quebec resistence movement if you want to make a difference, faggot.

>Americans jelly cuz canadians let immigrants in and still has less crime than USA
Priceless.

Gotta love when a butthurt American posts here

NO MATTER WHAT

Candada will never be as dangerous as half the ghettos you have in the USA

Yall got

>Detroit

>St Loius

>New Orleans

>Compton

>Kansas City
Like dude, get at me when we actually have one quarter of the problems the USA has. Or just one quarter of the violence

Enjoy having Detroit you fucking losers lol

If Muslims stop hating us, something has gone terribly wrong.

t-t-t-t-triple kill!

How will OP ever come back?

found the leaf

Its almost as if 1billion people dont think the same way, and all have their own opinions on who/what to hate

almost

Why is a fucking leaf in Sup Forums? Go kill yourself you disgraceful cuck

time to mow the lawn

Can't hate us if they're all dead.

>mfw when motherfuckers can't read a 1 page motion for themselves.

>mfw when motherfuckers don't even know the difference between a motion and a bill.

Fucking embarassing dumbfucks.

Op is not a leaf
fucking tard anime lovers think they're worth more than muslims

>fucking tard anime lovers think they're worth more than muslims
Because they are.

The fact this was even tabled makes Canada a laughing stock

>doesn't realize Mohammad is raping his mom right now.

It doesn't matter what you think. I would take an hard working muslim as my neighbor 100 years before a neet like you could move in

But the human rights tribune or wtf its called can declare "islamophobia" hate speech if the motion goes through, no?

>pic related: a hard working Muslim

>a canadian muslim with a bazooka
Because getting gun is soo easy in Canada right?

so, you are saying you have never actually walked outside and have your mom do all the shopping for you

Next time you send mom to get you a big gulp, go yourself. You might find muslism arent as scary as the newsbox told you

dont bother. People that live in fear dont usually think rationally. They just want you to be as scared as them

>implying all Arabs are Muslim
Racist.

There are plenty of Muslims that have cognitive dissonance and can therefore live peacefully in free society. Even then though, they quite frequently enable those who use violence and silence criticism.

this offends me >:C

What a joke in your phoney attempt at "taking hte high road"

>hurr durr not all arabs are muslim
>hurr durr all muslims are terrorits, just look at my picutre
>derp this "logic" works at Trump rallies

Anyone who actually follows the teachings of the Prophet must work against Western society. That can take the form of armed terrorism or it can take the form of political subversion, but they have to do it if they are consistent. Islam is seriously evil, and Muslims who aren't just Muslim in name only are a problem.

Is a Muslim banging your mom or something, like muslims are not a zerg hivemind just like white people are all not the same.

Even if the motion passed (unlikely as fuck) it would be a violation of our charter and constitution; would be struck down by SCC

White people are a race (if even that), not an ideology like Islam.

Yep. They will form isolated communities and work to silence criticism of Islam. That is what we should predict to happen by the teachings of the Prophet and that is what we actually observe happening.

Maybe the problem is an isolated community and not one ideology in particular?

The ideology is what leads to isolated communities. Isolated communities are a symptom, not the cause. Islam certainly isn't the only ideology that has this problem, but it's the most dangerous one at this point in time.

I think we don't agree with what the problem is and that's why we will fail to have a productive conversation about islam. I think the problem is extremism and you think the problem is islam.

It's ironic because this thread was about making fun of Canadian for being anti-free-speech and you're the one trying to censor an ideology

Listen up cunt. Not all Nazis were for the genocide or believed in the Master Race. It was the radicals that did.

What you are advocating is that criticizing Nazism is censorship of Nazism.

Islam is a nasty, ugly religion (like many others but lets stay on topic... the topic is ISLAM). Islam is 60% about how to enslave, subjugate and commit genocide on the Kufar... ALL NON-MUSLIMS are Kufar.

You may be the stupid cunt that thinks that criticizing slavery and genocide is wrong but the rest of us don't. KILL YOURSELF.

>I think the problem is extremism and you think the problem is islam
Yeah, because I've actually taken the time to look up what the Quran and Hadiths say rather than just taking what Muslims say about it at face value. It's inherently problematic. What you call "extremists" are actually presenting a very reasonable interpretation of Islam and even "non-extremists" are doing things that are terrible for society.
>you're the one trying to censor an ideology
Except that I'm not. What I'm doing is pointing out that the ideology is evil and refusing to submit to it. Muslims can say whatever they want, and so can I. Muslims don't like that and will attempt to stop people from "disrespecting" their religion.

Yeah right, I bet hippie Trudeau will love to have his Nobel peace prize

>be 'Strayan
>we throw refugees and illegal immigrants in offshore detention camps
>we "process" them by taking them back to their home country after staying in prison for a few years
>only let a couple of the good/rich/qualified ones in
>being racist is a normal and accepted part of Aussie culture, because if everyone's racist to everyone then no-one get's singled out
feels gud man, wish other countries would do the same

''He just wanted to criticize islam.''

That's why you compare their ideology to slavery genocide and nazism? Because you're full of good intentions and the only reason you can't be nice is because of islam

>That's why you compare their ideology to slavery genocide and nazism?
A very valid comparison.
>Because you're full of good intentions and the only reason you can't be nice is because of islam
Err... yes? Either Islam is the problem or free society is the problem.

lmao dude muslims are pieces of shit ruining the world

Arduino Fatwah/Mujahideen Shield
$24.95/€21,00
adafruit.com/products/50

plus

=pic related
party harder

I love the irony on that story. She didn't even made it 1/4 of the way through the first muslim country on her route.

Party 3X Harder

party till you nearly phase into another dimension...

Does islam need a reformation because taking the Quran literally is extremism?

Why did you read the Quran? Is it because islam interest you? Or because you want to use that knowledge to show us how bad islam is? Why

>Does islam need a reformation
Yes. Unfortunately, Muslims pushing for reformation are few and the Muslims against criticism are many.
>Is it because islam interest you? Or because you want to use that knowledge to show us how bad islam is?
Both. Religion and mythology interest me in general and it seems relevant to know about what 1.7 billion people claim to follow.

>A very valid comparison.
No. Ideology can evolve and they will with or without you.

>Either Islam is the problem or free society is the problem.
It's not that simple. We have to identify the problem in islam because identifying islam as the problem is not solving the problem. It's avoiding a problem and turning it into something bigger.

The same time you realize how incredibly idiotic you, how easily you have been brainwashed, and how most things you believe are probably entirely false. So, almost certainly never.

Lets just bomb israel

No, I hate jews way more than immigrants.