/cfb/ general HATE WEEK edition

News: Speight 50/50

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2016/11/22/notre-dame-ncaa-violations-student-trainer/94280000/
mobile.twitter.com/doughelmreich/status/795435867133321217?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for Sup Forums

fuck off weeaboo we /chads/ here in cfb

Also fuck Flerda Gaytors

Bootyblasters to vacate 2012 an 2013 wins lel

usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/2016/11/22/notre-dame-ncaa-violations-student-trainer/94280000/

YOU CAN ONLY POST BELOW THIS LINE IF YOUR TEAM IS THE GREATEST RIVALRY OF ALL TIME: UM/OSU THE GAME

who wants to fuck?

And Ohio State struggled to beat us
>really makes the cerebral cortex tingle

You mean UM/aOSU: (a)Game?

>people thinking the university of Michigan won't ass-rape Ohio state

lel

The outcome was already decided a while ago

Michigan Fan here. Don't do this pls. No curse pls.

ohio state fucks up for the third straight year with their queer little tradition of not using the letter M

+1 upvote

This is gonna get thrown back in your face if Ohio State loses da gum you know that right? Harbaughfags would never let you guys live that down.

He's right. I'm saving all dumb shit posted by Cuckeye fans for an amazing collage of your asshattery.

Why do so many people hate Harbaugh? Even The Simpsons poked fun at him this season.

Poking fun ≠ hate

Also, did anyone pay attention to the new refs in the AAC this year?

Scoot Frost really turned around UCF

Rhul is still excellent at Temple, once Jadad Thomas is healthy.

Taggert at USF has done great things with Willie Taggert.

Fritz got a few good wins with Tulane in his first year.

ECU's Montgomery at least beat in state rival NC State, and Zay Jones go the NCAA reception record.

Diaco is getting fired at UConn though

>Homer: Kirk is like a sports genius who everyone hates.
>Marge: Worse than Jim Harbaugh?
>Homer: Well, not that bad.
More like a fun jab, not really an attacking statement

>Scoot Frost really turned around UCF

*Scott

>Taggert at USF has done great things with Willie Taggert

With Quinton Flowers*

I'm a little drunk guys

Say something nice about Rice Owls

mobile.twitter.com/doughelmreich/status/795435867133321217?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
If anyone wants to see the Harbaugh meme spread

>Asked last thread: Is WMU a flash in the pan this year, or are they the next Boise St., Houston, etc.

It depends if Fleck's structures remain in place when he leaves. He's an amazing recruiter. He claims that all the offensive and defensive coaches deserve the credit for the season's success. If people still want to come to WMU after he leaves, the other coaches remain and build, and the donor money is flowing as good as it is this year from Alumni, WMU could be ok. The problem is that Fleck has a major cult of personality around him. Fun to be in, but if (ok when) he leaves, and takes that Row the Boat mantra elsewhere, it all could come crashing down.

Rice's girlfriend is smoking hot

They made man go to the moon because Kennedy couldn't fathom why they play texas.

They write pretty ok open source textbooks. That's all I got.

They're not as small as Tulsa.

I wanna fuck that phone. Just drill a hole in it and have it flop around on my cock

This is a terrible thread.

Just so you know.

I'm sad I missed most of the Charlie Strong roast last thread.

I was out of town for the game this weekend.

They didn't really roast him at all as far as I saw.

You can only reply to this post if you're in a P5 conference.
Not so fast chokelahoma and also texass.

Get in here Houston, Navy, and the rest of the gang.

>RIP le long finger nigger

Don't you have better things to do with your time, Commissioner Goodell?

SOON

LJ DA GOD is gonna run all over your sorry meme team. Enjoy your last week of so called """relevance""" it comes to an end Saturday.

Don't you mean POWER SIX?

DELET THIS

Literally the only decent player left on the entire team. McDowell plays like he stopped giving a fuck six games ago.

That's why Dantonio started all those young'en D-lineman that played their hearts out against anOSU

Anyone want high quality glowy eyes pics? I'll do anything but pee pee the frog.
>special gift for Penn State fans don't worry it's FOR FREE

At least we beat the Buckeyes

ayyyy

ahhh i miss living in that area...so many hot southern girls that aren't smart enough for the triangle.

Over half the girls at ECU are from Maryland or Pennsylvania.

They are cute as fuck, but they're a bunch of uptight nursing students. They just want to bone and don't even want to know your name.

I was in the service and newly divorced. I wasn't looking for a wife.

Hah, I remember the boot as fuck jarheads coming up to the bars in Greenville.

I was Natty Guard, but I did a tour in Baghdad as an infantryman between my sophomore and junior years in college. The 18 year old boot motherfuckers getting shot down by girls was hilarious to watch.

I was out by goldsboro. We used to do security for the football games for extra cash.

I always wondered what exactly those highlighter jackets of the "security" would actually do if the students rush the field.

Not shit. We were told if that happened to just let it go and stay safe. Same thing pretty much standard at all events that I've done security at...concerts, sports, etc.

Sorry for the wait. I ended it originally with just the mascot but decided to go all in with the people in the background. Enjoy!

Without background. Take your pick

Three days.

see

ow that hurts my eyes.

Member when the winner of your shit faggot tuba playing irrelevant rust belt anus of the universe 9 month winter old bowl got fucked in the ass for the natty?

Fuck your game and motherfuck the Semenholes

>thinks im an aOSU fan.
>is a faggot

pick 2

Who MACTION here?

Did Michigan just mis-report Speight's injury? How did he break his collarbone and yet is already getting reps? Was it a dislocation???

It was a rumor. No one at the school said anything. Coach Harbaugh has a strict policy on not talking anything medical when it comes to students.

They are a flash in the pan.

I could be wrong with this and have my recruiting classes cofused, but they got two 4 star recruits that are seniors this year (that good WR they have, don't know other). Had some other good recruits to go along. Just a very strange class where they topped out the G5.

not sure if it will be able to look good, but you can try this

Don't even put that much thought into it.

>Is a MAC school about to become the next big thing
For the past 100 years, no. If any team sticks their head up above the poverty line, their head coach is hired by a P5.

It's an injury to his non throwing shoulder. Harbaugh probably started the collarbone rumor to throw off osu in practice this week.

Don't encourage him, rr

PJ Fleck pls

GOD I FUCKING HATE OHIO STATE SO FUCKING MUCH

I HOPE ALL YOU FAGGOTS DIE AND BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY

+1 upvote

Get the fuck off my board normie fuck your shitty reddit "upvote" system meme and get the fuck OUT

-1 downvote

>you will never be P5

>Ohio (9-3) def. Akron (5-7)
Good riddance to Akron
>Miami (OH) (6-6) def. Ball State (4-8)
Eh, whatevs.
>Eastern Michigan (7-5) def. Central Michigan (6-6)
Wild congrats to EMU, locking down their third bowl game in program history. Their coach will probably get hired by your school in the offseason.

Can someone explain to me where this "Harbaugh is good" meme even came from? Seriously? What the fuck did this guy ever do to become the highest paid coach in the CFB, am I in some kind of alternate universe or some shit? Am I being trolled?

>inb4 turned Stanford around
Won a grand total of 0 conference titles, much less nattys.

>inb4 took the 49ers to the Superbowl
Jim fucking Caldwell took a team to the Owl, big whoop. Still didn't win. Not to mention he did it with Singletary's players and a defense coached by Fangio. Also completely sperged out with the QB situation when he got rid of Alex Smith and made that progeria looking retard his starting QB and gutted the roster to the point they're now the shittiest team not named the Browns.

>inb4 anything Michigan
Did exactly jack shit so far, his signature games being losing on a meme punt to MSU, choking against Iowa at home and getting assbulldozed by Ohio State.

Harbaugh didn't gut the 49ers Jed York did

>Did exactly jack shit so far, his signature games being losing on a meme punt to MSU, choking against Iowa at home and getting assbulldozed by Ohio State.

wut.

you're clearly just a retard.

On it

Actually yeah, those are so far the most memorable games of Harbaugh's tenure in Michigan.

> can't even make it to a toilet bowl

>Harbaugh begins his third year as the University of San Diego head football coach and quarterbacks coach. Last year he guided the Toreros to a program-best 11-1 overall record, the PFL North Division title, the outright PFL Championship, and to the No. 1 ranking for all I-AA Mid-Major programs. The Toreros received the Sports Network Cup for being the No. 1 ranked team in the final poll. Additionally, Harbaugh was the PFL North Division Coach of the Year and a nominee for the I-AA Eddie Robinson Coach of the Year. Under his direction the Toreros enter the 2006 campaign having won 16 of their last 17 games.
>While coaching at The University of San Diego he turned a mediocre team into a powerhouse while he was there.
You also just listed all the things he's done to earn the title of great coach and just straight up denied them, its obvious you don't like him.

What are you talking about brah?

Don't feed the trolls

>all the things he's done
You mean not winning anything with Stanford and not winning anything in the B1G?

>bragging about dominating FCS

T R O L L
R
O
L
L

>slurping Harbaugh's rancid semen this hard

wew lad

Reported for being a faggot

Well I couldnt talk about any thing after San Diego coaching wise because he said not too. So that was the only thing I could mention that was technically a good thing he did.

Had too do something I'll do it later so be patient my row the boat brother.

You haven't? It's great man.

It fills me with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind.

>Michiganfags trying to 1-up Ohio State's semen-slurping game

You are like little babies.

You fucking people.

I have a friend that had tickets to THE GAME but things came up and he can't go. So he gave them too me for cheap. Looks like im heading down to Columbus lads. If they show a lone Michigan fan in a sea of Scarlet it might be me so get your screencaps ready.

Bring something that we could easily recognize you with, or try to crash CGD.

Some kinda stealth /cfb/ reference, like a sign that just says "BOOOOOOOOOOOOO" or "NDWBBBTT".

The XII should have expanded.