After she says no twice.

On Tuesdays.

When you make sure she won't go to the cops
Kill her fam just to make sure she gets the point

That's why it's important to make sure she is unconscious before the second no

When she's dead.
She can't say no.

If you get consent

While she's still alive. Otherwise it's disgusting.

When they deserve it

If she was born a female, it is both OK and not degenerate.

There is no such thing as rape. Any female who leaves her rightful place in the house and the kitchen is fucking begging for cock in her holes. If she gets the cock she so badly is asking for, it's not fucking rape, it's a damn slut getting what she fucking deserves.

When you want to have sex with her but she doesn't want to have sex with you.

whenever you want to
this

For Self Defence

1) When she is passed out so she won't remember it
2) When there is no escaping your rape dungeon.

When you're a black/brown muslim and you live in sweden, because you're just expressing your cultural heritage.

So that'd be 14 here

Sometimes the Ativan doesn't work as fast as it should.

When she rapes you first

in self-defense

Anytime after midnight.

Do you approve pre-emptive solution?

Sunday Morning

>tfw this angsty virgin actually semi-believes this

it makes me so happy to know you'll die alone user, it really does

When its OP's mom sister or daughter, and savagely, otherwise, in no fuckin scenario.

only if you're a cop

Convert to Islam. Everyday is rape day.

since when did it become not okay?

I'm telling. Report Moderators!!!!!!!!!

when you wanna have sex with her and she doesnt want to

Only in self-defense.

You must be a fucking bitch. Males still rule this fucking world. In most of the world, a fucking bitch can get killed for looking at a man straight in the eye. In America and Europe, every day dumb sluts get their holes penetrated without their so-called consent, which isn't rape, just them getting the fucking dick they deserve up their asses.

Sexual abuse is on the rise, spousal abuse is on the rise and more bitches die every year. Fucking cunts. I am so glad I was born a man. I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock.

Wen she's pass out at party and you see other user running a train on her

Anytime

ALWAYS

only when it's consensual roleplaying

wow have a good life you piece of shit human being

A good reason to rape someone is if you want to have an orgasm inside their body and they don't let you.

Haha you females are so fucking sad. We treat you bitches like shit, and you still spend time, money and effort on trying to look good for us. Way to be a good slave, whores. Now keep acting like sluts and sucking our cocks. And if you change your mind after you leave the house, too fucking bad, you're getting your holes fucked and there isn't shit you can do about it because that's your only fucking purpose in life.

Are you a designer? Then this one’s for you! Upload and cut out your own artwork absolutely free. Upload files, and turn your masterpieces into home décor, cards, gifts, fashion, and more. Design on your computer, iPad, or iPhone with Design Space–free, cloud-based, easy-to-use software that lets you edit, customize, and preview projects. Choose from ready-to-make projects and thousands of Cricut images, or upload your own designs. Download the Design Space app for iOS to craft on the go, and try our new offline feature to design without an Internet connection!

Are you a designer? Then this one’s for you! Upload and cut out your own artwork absolutely free. Upload files, and turn your masterpieces into home décor, cards, gifts, fashion, and more. Design on your computer, iPad, or iPhone with Design Space–free, cloud-based, easy-to-use software that lets you edit, customize, and preview projects. Choose from ready-to-make projects and thousands of Cricut images, or upload your own designs. Download the Design Space app for iOS to craft on the go, and try our new offline feature to design without an Internet connection!

It's okay to rape a woman if you're a dirty Muslim.
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZmxoJ7Q13U

When she says no in a way that can be interpreted as yes

only when she is under 11 and after killing her

I raped on butthole, it was authoritatively sanctioned. She put her balls into an opening of my penis. Then with single genitals there was force, but no coercion. I surrendered. Only then were we safely raped.

>I am so glad there is a bunch of retarded sluts jumping trough hoops just to get my cock

meanwhile in the real world, you're a fat neet virgin that can't look a woman in the eye.

i'd honestly put you down to take you out of your misery user

only time

when you're Muslim and think it's legal

You are all hypocrite assholes!! You hail Hitler 0-24, but when it comes to a good old fuck, you became inferior, nigga-jew-gypsy impotent gaylords!!!!

How many times must I sell myself before my pieces are gone? I'm one of a kind
I'm designer

Do you know who I'm talking to? I trained NAVY SEAL and more confirmed cash than Al Quaeda. I'm a trained guerrilla so hit me with ya best show. I'm captain of the NAVY. Thanks for listening.

Are you a designer? Then this one’s for you! Upload and cut out your own artwork absolutely free. Upload files, and turn your masterpieces into home décor, cards, gifts, fashion, and more. Design on your computer, iPad, or iPhone with Design Space–free, cloud-based, easy-to-use software that lets you edit, customize, and preview projects. Choose from ready-to-make projects and thousands of Cricut images, or upload your own designs. Download the Design Space app for iOS to craft on the go, and try our new offline feature to design without an Internet connection! dickhead

Mods Are you a designer? Then this one’s for you! Upload and cut out your own artwork absolutely free. Upload files, and turn your masterpieces into home décor, cards, gifts, fashion, and more. Design on your computer, iPad, or iPhone with Design Space–free, cloud-based, easy-to-use software that lets you edit, customize, and preview projects. Choose from ready-to-make projects and thousands of Cricut images, or upload your own designs. Download the Design Space app for iOS to craft on the go, and try our new offline feature to design without an Internet connection!

Mod fag Are you a designer? Then this one’s for you! Upload and cut out your own artwork absolutely free. Upload files, and turn your masterpieces into home décor, cards, gifts, fashion, and more. Design on your computer, iPad, or iPhone with Design Space–free, cloud-based, easy-to-use software that lets you edit, customize, and preview projects. Choose from ready-to-make projects and thousands of Cricut images, or upload your own designs. Download the Design Space app for iOS to craft on the go, and try our new offline feature to design without an Internet connection!

It's never OK morally.

If rape was preferred over consensual sex, then it would not be non-consensual (since rape would be the preferred behaviour), and therefore, it would not be rape, since rape is defined as non-consensual sex.

When you're man enough to take what you want.

When she -
>shows her ankles
>shows her face
>shows her wrists (you can cut them if you're into that sorta thing)
>shows her belly
>shows her legs
>shows her boobs or pussy
If any of these conditions are met, go on. Make sure she's not a kid doe. Unless you're ok with being locked up for 10-15 years.