Hey guys, i was wondering if you could give me advice for a friend

Hey guys, i was wondering if you could give me advice for a friend.
He went to buy ps4 from some dude he met and the guy ended up taking my friends money and pointing a gun at my friends head.
what should my friend do Sup Forums?

He should Stop dealing with niggers.

KEK its actually a white kid who acts like a nigger.

Snitch on him if you dont have the balls to bitch slap him

Thats what i told him but his worried if he does, he will tell his friends that go to my friends school to kill him or something.
We live in Detroit so even the white kids are ghetto

I live by Delray beach Florida, i know niggas too.

Then take it as a loss and call it a day user.

Ye i guess that's really all he can do in this situation, ill just tell him to let it go and not buy things of Craigslist anymore lool

Lol

I live in Saint John's

Nigger free mi is the best mi

This guy sounds like a lying pussy. Go get your shit.

Say this, word for word and it'll save your life.

>bitch do you know who i am? King mother fucking jimmy rustles. If you thought for a fucking second you could pull some shit on me then you thought wrong little bitch. I've shot and killed 4 niggas on 44 ask your dead bro cock sucker. I live to drink crusty ass niggas blood like you, digest it, turn it into cum and fill yo mamas pussy up with it and make another one of you little fags that i can cap again. Never in my mother fucking life have I met a nigga as disrespectful as you. You think you got people on the inside? You don't even know where the fuck you are mother fucker. You got one more chance to correct yourself before you end up as another fucking notch in my book bitch. Last chance fucker. Try me and I'll show you what the inside of your fucking stomach looks like.

But he really does have guns, he stuck a gun at my friends face when he robbed him.

This guy in the left is the one who robbed him, he had a hand gun tho

This fool is trying to hard. a real thug won't be Facebook talking noise like that. Also they wouldn't set someone up to rob them for a hundred bucks.

Fucking KEK

Tell him to just call it a day user, you never know he might be lying or maybe serious, not worth the risk, people like that dont fight fairly or by themselves

He has guns tho

Subruban thugs. He must get yelled at by his mom for wearing shoes in the house.

I dont care. Hes a pussy. Get your shit.

call the cops

Call the cops. It's armed robbery. The piece of shit goes to jail. Problem solved.

He has a hunting rifle and looks like he weighs 100 pounds. The rifle will knock his down from recoil.

my friend doesn't wanna get shot

if hes sending a full paragraph hes fronting hard as fuck, this guy talks the same way all the drug dealers do, like a fucking retard "g" "mans" this lil fuckin boi has never seen conflict in his life, hes only been the creator of his own lil situations where he has the advantage, gang 4 niggas on this kid he'll be back at his grandmas in no time going back to high school

Lol.

You're right im jst ganna tell him to switch schools and calls the cops.

You can stop pretending this about your friend

When my friend went to buy the ps4 he pulled out a handgun tho, he had a glock i think.

you're kidding right? This is one goofy fuck. If you want to keep it peaceful, just tell his mommy. She'll ground him and ake away his wii and that'll settle him right the fuck back.

KEK its really my friend tho i can show you the messages my friend sent me if you want

double up
if he gets caught with a glock hes literally fucked for the rest of his life

Piggy backing on this, tell your friend to show the police this text message when he reports it. The guy is also threatening his life after the fact.

Tell him to light old boys house on fire at 2am

If you wanna threaten go ahead, but right at this very moment I'm sending this chat to my uncle who's a high officer po-po.
Since you're speaking in nigger language you should know what a po po is and what they can do/
If anything happens you'll be spending the rest of your life getting analed by niggers twice your size.

Go ahead, pussy.

word gas it up he gone play you gone play

Ask him to go to a police station and file a report.

Two choices here user, get a few friends and beat his head in so maybe he will never act black again, or two call the cops show them the evidence and watch as he becomes another statistic.

Another option, if your "friend" doesn't want to have to testify, have him stake out homeboy's crib. When the guy gets home, go to a pay phone and call in an anonymous tip to the cops someone was waving a gun around at someone in a vehicle outside his address. Describe what homeboy is wearing and give them his address. If they ask whose calling in the tip, say you'd prefer to remain anonymous because you live on the street and have children. Police will check it out, and shit should take care of itself.

I got a vibe this guy is using a saturday night special shitpiece that will jam after 4 rounds.

Stake him out and get the cops on his ass, or fight him on your terms. You could also start a shitty rumour and socially engineer him into a pariah.
Could just tell folks he's a lying cunt.
Or go further and ruin his reputation by saying he has an std. Both of those will provoke him into doing something stupid which if timed near a police officer will get his ass arrested and locked up.
Removing any chance you're labeled as a snitch and everyone else will just assume he's a dumbass for starting shit near a cop.

>advice for a friend
your newfagging extends beyond the internet, congratulations OP

I am a newfag but it really is my friend.
If it was me i would just say its me whose in the situation.

He's probably bluffing, just Heisenberg that motherfucker. Come up with a well thought out devious plan that will leave him in shock. Show that dickwad he cant fuck with your man hood like that.

i imagine he robbing 'your friend' with exactly that gun. its hilarious.

seriously, punch that motherfuckers face in. he looks like a tryhard whigga gangsta thats a closed fag and a total pussy. get your shit together OP or let the cops handle it.
just don't be a beta faggot and let this slide because you're scared of a skinny white teenager with a bb gun