Hello friends of Sup Forums, I would like to know if they could help me with something, ah hack a facebook account...

Hello friends of Sup Forums, I would like to know if they could help me with something, ah hack a facebook account, think they can help me? I just have the mail and I need the password
-MRX-

Get the fuck out, faggot. Learn to use a bruteforcer, it's your only option unless you've got the password hashes and rainbow tables. Fucking script kiddie faggot.

no one fucking cares about you op. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at b we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at b u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Sup Forums b or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

Are you seriously 12 or some shit, OP? Go fucking kill yourself instead of wasting our time on your monotonous bullshit. We're not gonna help you with some stupid shit like this. Either go out and LEARN how to do shit, or quit calling yourself a "hacker" and call yourself a script kiddie.

you can do it by yourself, just need to learn python or linux...

He never even said he was a hacker. Quit acting hard.

Get the fuck out of here, white knight. OP's already enough of a faggot without newfags like you defending his sorry ass.

i never say "im a hacker"

I can vouch for this, I've learned Linux over 12 times

>Brute force
>Impossible if the password contains at least 1 capital letter or number

>Dictionary attack
>Impossible if the password is not a word

I'd suggest making a keylogger, infect a simple photo, send the victim a photo saying "woosh look at this silly photo of us." He'll download the file. Bam, you're in. Just wait till he logs into facebook

Yea because I'm obviously a white knight for disproving the stupid shit you said. Fuck off.

You mean newfaf right?

i have the email of that account

You're the one who sounds 12
>We're not gonna help you
Talking like we're your friends.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

>newfag trying to act like an oldfag detected

Go to forgot password and type in your targets email and type in your email and take a pic of your targets id and guess the sec answers you new fag

Autistic faggot
>sage

+rep to this faf, 1 fap = 1 prayer

Did you mean: faffot?