Sup Forums i need your help

Sup Forums i need your help

What did John Podesta mean when he said he left his "handkerchief with a pizza-related map on it"???

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/55433

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing to see here, move along.

TIN FOIL HAT TIME AWO AWO AWO
Joking away to >>Sup Forums with you

>Joking away
what did he mean by this?

It's nothing. No need to talk about this anymore. It's been debunked.

>It's been debunked.
where?

He had a bandana whose design probably showed a map with locations of pizza parlors on it. He left it somewhere.

Oh, wait, no. It's some sooper seekret code where "handkerchief" = "I like to" and "with" = "bugger" and "a' = little and "pizza-related" = boys and "map" = "and" and "on" = "Hillary Clinton" and "it' = "likes to participate as well and sometimes she murders them, down in the basement of a weird pizza place in DC whose logo lets you know it's a place for pedophiles, because that's a thing that actually happens; pedos just drive around looking at business logos until they spot one that indicates they can molest children there." Yeah, that.

Fake News.

Move along.

>He had a bandana whose design probably showed a map with locations of pizza parlors on it.
lol wut

He was talking about yorus. Can't you read?

DC comics are in on it too? Fuck

A bandana.

It had a design.

The design was a city map.

On the map were pizza parlors.

How hard is that to understand?

Politician legitimately caring that much about pizza parlors?

Seems legit.

OMG, you're right. NOBODY likes pizza!!!!!

Here's a bandana with a map on it. Now imagine a pizza themed one.

Have you ever seen a pizza map bandana for sale

This. The hilarious thing is that once the goobers have to resort to the claim of secret messages, the whole thing becomes non-falsifiable. We're down a rabbit hole where words just mean whatever they want them to. "I don't like kids" is secret code for "Bring me a boy to cornhole." People are this dumb. And they listen to Alex Jones.

I haven't seen a Coach bag for sale; that doesn't mean they don't exist dipshit. It just means I don't shop for bandanas or coach bags. Are you fucking retarded?

wow thats a very interesting theory. whats your theory about this then? people emailing podesta saying they are "dreaming of his hot dog stand in hawaii"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

handkerchiefs are not bandanas btw. stop using it interchangeably

Well, just going out on a limb here, but maybe there is literally a hotdog stand somewhere in the Hawaiian islands that SternTD introduced him to, and the hot dogs are really good, and he's thinking about them.

Jesus fucking christ, you want me to hack your email and go, "Hey, in this email here where you said, 'Hi Mom, Please send me $10 so I can do my laundry,' what did you mean by that? You want to rape kids don't you. That's what laundry is, right?" Dumbass.

Yes, they are. You can use a bandana for a handkerchief. All bandanas are handkerchiefs; not all handkerchiefs are bandanas. You're really not very bright, are you?

>handkerchiefs are not bandanas
>not all handkerchiefs are bandanas.

>literally says the same thing
>youre not very bright are you! derp

This is why you fuckers don't have health care. You spend your time spinning insane conspiracy stories, and then wondering why you can't get treatment for your beetus. Watching America disintegrate has been a lot of fun.

t. sven whose daughter is currently getting raped by mohammd and then will serve 20 hours community service for his crime

Conspiracy theorists are a fucking joke.

whats your explanation then?