What is the single greatest song ever written, Sup Forums...

What is the single greatest song ever written, Sup Forums? The one that encapsulates everything you look for in good music?

For me, it's "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0spQCw35D4
youtube.com/watch?v=IXmu93y8aEs
youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU
youtube.com/watch?v=AkoXB1yaC-s
youtube.com/watch?v=Nras3c8r45k
youtube.com/watch?v=1CBKrPlZRtg
youtube.com/watch?v=gVC9Is0W1bs
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

For me, it's "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora

great yunderrated song

Die Befindlichkeit Des Landes from this EN album is probably closest but I don't feel like one song can encapsulate all of that for me.
also:

Famous Blue Raincoat - Leonard Cohen
Fire of the Mind - Coil
Last Chance for a Slow Dance - Fugazi
Hip Priest - The Fall

Weird fishes by Tim York and his radio boys

forgot image

Toro Mata by Celia Cruz. It has always been my definition of cool.

Boards of Canada - Magic Window

The Ship Song
youtube.com/watch?v=T0spQCw35D4

youtube.com/watch?v=IXmu93y8aEs

youtube.com/watch?v=5A-4VGfx5lU

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=AkoXB1yaC-s

the crowning achievement of italo disco

OOOOHOOOOH

OH-EH-OH-EH-OHEHOHEHHHHH

OH OH OHHHHHHHHHH

It cannot conceivably ever get better than this

youtube.com/watch?v=Nras3c8r45k

More more more by Andrea True Connection

youtube.com/watch?v=1CBKrPlZRtg

or Chiquitita

youtube.com/watch?v=gVC9Is0W1bs

honorable mention if we're going for instrumentals. this is probably the best music i've heard.

Bump

For me personally, it's "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora

I completely agree with you, Opie. This was my theme ever since I heard it in Ninja Turtles 3. On numerous occasions I have gotten my college friends to dance with me when I get it on the jukebox at the bars.

Gonna be honest here but for me, personally, it's got to be "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora

Having a number one favorite song seems ridiculous considering how many different sounds one person can enjoy. My own personal tastes can span from folk, to rap, to metal, equally enjoying songs from all genres in the same day. But if I were to pick a single song, for me personally, it's "Tarzan Boy" by Baltimora.

What the fuck did you just fucking oh-oh-oh about me, you little Tarzan? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Baltimora, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the jungle, and I have over 300 confirmed oh-way-ohs. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top hide-and-seeker in the entire 80s synthpop scene. You are nothing to me but just another honour. I will whoa you the fuck out with honour the likes of which has never been seen before in this jungle, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that monkey business to me over the Internet? Think again, Tarzan boy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of monkeys across the jungle and your vines are being traced right now so you better prepare for the honour, Tarzan. The honour that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your jungle life. Tonight’s the night, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can honour you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just tonight. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Baltimora and I will use it to its full extent to honour your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little boy. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking message. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you Tarzan idiot-boy. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Tonight’s the night, kiddo. For me it’s Tarzan Boy by Baltimora.

I worked at a Macy's for 7 months and heard Tarzan Boy twice a day because those fucks would schedule me for 9 hour shifts, and the looping music station they played over the PA only had 7 hrs of music. I'm pretty sick of the song. They also added a David Bowie track to the mix after 5 months, it was Let's Dance so I wasn't thrilled but it's better than nothing... however there was a skip in the middle of the song at the climactic moment when he yells "flower" which fucked me up every time.

youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw
tbqh