33rd degree freemason and shriner here. Ask me anything

33rd degree freemason and shriner here. Ask me anything

ARE U ILUMINATI

is it true that you have to make awful things like killing someone and never talk about it?
if not, what's the worst thing they made you do.?

No

Do you rub shoulders with the big boys or are you just a plebian that pays dues? How many souls have you sacrificed to the grand-architect?

No killing people, though every lodge is different. Haven't had to do anything bad

I have been in contact with people high up the chain in New York City

Master Mason here.

What country you hail from?

Why are you guys so faggy? Your organization held an event at a hotel I was at in the Hudson Valley area. After drinking with a few members I asked what the group is all about. Do you know what these mongoloids said?

"It's kind of a secret"

Of course you're going to say that. You take oaths very seriously.

He's probably an unknowing errands-boy for the elite whether he knows it or not.

Luminaughty just means above the law--alphabet agents, recret societies, old money men...

Nice, I have yet to visit a lodge in America. Been mostly visiting in Canada right now.

We are about community development and prosperity. That's no secret

I honestly wish he would have said that. Is there a reason for the response I was given? Are you told not to discuss the function or activities of your chapter?

Then you get dragged alongside by a secret sect within in the organization, forced to make blood sacrifices, and blackmailed for the rest of your life...right?

Very nice brother

do you have to pay fees or favors to other members, of yes like what?

that pic is from an older thread of someone who found that going through his grandfather's things after he passed away and was asking what it is. so no, you're not.

fuck it i'm starting to be here way too often again.

*if

Every member pays about 100 dollars a year in order to keep the lodge up and running.

It covers the bills as well as food for after meetings

how do you rise in ranks the quickest within the freemasonery
i heard the sicker and cunning you are the faster 33 is achieved

hey op this guy got me thinking, are you a real freemason or not?

So how do the little go kart parades factor into all of this?

How do you join?

a bible? arent masons atheists?

What would you do if your son was at home... Crying all alone on the bedroom floor, cause he's hungry- And the only way to feed him is to sleep with a man for a little bit of money?

To be one ask one.

Find your local lodge and give them or call to join. You'll first the freemason then after you become a Master Mason you can petition to join the other groups like Scottish Rite, Shriner, and so on.

No in order to be one you must believe in a supreme being. Doesn't matter which one though. They usually ask you what religion and have you swear an oath on that religion's holy book.

What city you from mang?

How do you greet each other? What secret word/handshake do you use.

I rather not say.

Usually a "Hey how's it going"

Why is it that so many of your brothers are in government, business owners, and other positions of power?

Also I've met a few masons and thier either fall into 2 categories, crazy obsessed with the occult or corrupt sell out. Thoughts?

Also this

Tubal Cain.

Oh well,
Brother from ottawa 1 here anyway

Don't you feel like a huge dork, being in a silly club when you're an adult?

Hey guys, I can join the freemasons in a couple months if I wanted to.

In your experience(if you are one) would you recommend joining it? What happens if you want to leave the freemasons? Is it good for you financially? (I know the goal in freemasonry is not to find connections for money and power?

What's the link of the deepweb page I should use to send my application?

Thanks.

Janitors, please delete this.

Why did you block me on discord?

Oh I'm not from Ottawa. Closer to the border in the south.

It's a really great thing to be a part of it. I know a few people who have left by just not going to the meetings anymore. Sometimes you'll get a call from the brethren just to make sure you're doing well but they don't chase you down or anything.

Doesn't really help you with money. Although you do get a discount (usually 10-15%) at most suit stores.

Good times, I grew up in sarnia

Thanks for the info bro. I'm in Toronto and still considering if I should join. I will decide when the time comes.

The hell is a Freemason?

What made you go to Ottawa?

There's no real rush to it. Just remember not to join if you're feeling like you're being forced into it. If you do you'll find yourself dredging going to the meetings.

Shit, nigger, they're onto you!

A retarded adult who still thinks secret clubs and hazing are cool.

Password for master degree?

Any idea on how an Irish bro can join?

are you involved in any Illuminati black mass rituals or are you a low man on the totem pole?

because like everything in life user, it's not WHAT you know it's WHO you know. People are always gunna choose one of their own over just some guy. It's true with job applications, getting through university, everything.

Big call center lay off in 2009. Gf at the time wanted to move to ottawa, followed b/c I had literally 0 opportunity left there. Not a single regret tbh.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

Local your local lodge with google and call them or email stating you would like to join.

Is the earth flat or doughnut shaped?

Fuck off, potato nigger. We're full

I see, if it were to join it would be my personal decision as I don't know anyone personally who is a freemason

Yes

2B1ask1

Thanks mayn.

I was like that too.

How old are you right now? If you're under the age of 21 then you still have plenty of time to think about it.

Ok Sup Forumsros do something useful.

Fair enough, how long have you been a mason for?

How do you do this? What kind of social engineering do you guys get up to and how do you even pull it off?

About 6 years, hbu?

How many satanist underage orgies have you partaken in?

We usually just find a local charity we can all agree on and host an event to raise money for it.

About 1 year and 5 months. Going to be 2 years in October.

So you are not "Q"?

Is that just a thing you freemasons do? Ignore people and think nothing changes?

It's to keep the aura of mystery about their secret society.

Awesome, how are you liking thus far?

how does it feel to be a beta nerd loser?

No you dumbass, they're a Satanic order!

QnA.

Shibbolet

If that's it, you guys are pretty lame. Although I guess the whole point behind social engineering is that people aren't supposed to know it's happening, so you wouldn't t post it anyway. Why even bother making this thread?

I'm loving it. The first year I was in I was unemployed so I was at a different lodge meeting every night.

Now that I'm working I had to slow it down a bit to about 2 lodge meetings a month.

Was Alan Pike's world war letters real

gangstalking real?

I know how you feel, I'll be installed as master in may so I've been traveling a lot to get the network shored up a bit

It's really hard for us to do any social engineering since most of us have full time jobs and can barely agree on which kind of sandwich to serve after meetings.

Yeah I am 20 years old, I contacted one of the masons and he said he'd help me out to get in. Told me the age restriction is 21 and to contact him when I turn 21 (few months)

Gangastalking is real. don't know if the masons use it but the Soviet KGB did.

Being stalked by people who have 15% off of suits. How terrifying.

Do you guys have any contact with international Free Masons?

Lol

sort of, if we need to talk to someone overseas we just email the lodge secretary.

Damn every single moment you would be reminded that you will always have to pay full price, while their slight unfairness gives them an advantage.

That is pretty scary. And now you, non-suited, male, underappreciated, have this in the back of your head. Together with all the stereotyping and social norms.
Did someone say religion is involved?

I would like to know what the charity is. If you actually "gang stalked" you would have slapped me by now, and if you came to the conclusion that I'm pretty cool thanks you too.

What day does your lodge meet? If I can get off work I would love to show up.

I want to do some of the chair stuff but I'm in the navy right now and not sure how committed I can be so I'm going to wait till I retire from the military before doing all of that.

What makes you want to join? And hopefully you can come to a clear decision for yourself

You guys realize it's just a boring club that does nothing "cool" like you want to believe, right?

Not a mason but any but anyone with basic history knowledge knows this shit is fake.

Why do you all use middle eastern symbology? I always wondered that. Like the shamshir scimitar.

Anyone investing time in secret networks falls for my "secret" network of being at the right time at the right place. So...

3rd Thursday
I must say it would be interesting to have you there

Are you planning to go to GL this year?

Fine, further ignore me.

Hide from "the dumb", archive "goals"

Okay, makes sense. What's the point then? I'd love to find an outlet to have intelligent discussion about bettering society but why continue to go if all you do is jersey around?

>what to have at festive board
The struggle is real my friend

Usually when traveling to a different country you let your grand lodge know and they'll contact the grand lodge in that area to let them know.

From there they'll find a lodge that's meeting around the time you're there and invite you over.

Sadly for me while I was traveling it was always in the summer(most lodges are closed then) or it was a few months before I was actually initiated. Canada and Cuba has a strong relationship for that.

That actually works pretty well for me. My work schedule will be changing that month but I'll see if I can make it out then.

Yeah I'm going to try. I went last year and it was pretty fun.

It's meant to make yourself a better person. Your community starts with yourself and you surround yourself with likeminded people working for the same cause that will help you in your lawful undertakings which makes it easier to make yourself a better person.

Ignore what?

>tfw there's always one vegetarian.

It's a good way to start a great social network. When I moved to a new city it really helped to settle in quicker. It's guys you know you can trust and have similar values to your own

nice deflection

do you wanna make the world a better place?

"What is this ?"
"The pass-grip of a Master Mason."
"Has this a name?"
"It has."
"Will you give it to me ?"
"I did not so receive it, neither will I so impart it."
"How will you dispose of it?"
"I will syllable it with you."
"Syllable it and begin."
"No, you begin."
"You must begin."
"Bal."