I hate the police . recently been watching first amendment audit vidos . convinced that usa is a police state

i hate the police . recently been watching first amendment audit vidos . convinced that usa is a police state

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oi3Hyxuf5AE
youtu.be/39_c27nwyKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what ever happened to , give me liberty or give me death .

We decided that money was free speech

there are so many fucking laws , a normal person cant know whats law and when they are being abused by cops who have a god complex or some shit . its really sad . we have knuckle heads running the streets and they ARE fucking with lawfull citizens . if im not hurt anyone or commiting any crimes then fuck out of my face pig . the whole thing seems like a powder keg just ready to fuckoff

Fuck America. Rating - 9/11, ISIS, Would destroy the trade center again

your right , justice and liberty and freedom are all commidites one can buy .

fuck you bitch i love america , but the police state we live in is fucked .

>implying i wasn't being ironic

this is great bc its so true .

the county i live in just elected a fucking transplant cop from ny to be the sheriff . its a joke . people dont vote with any kind understanding its a very bad joke .

systems rigged

This is a disgrace! Policeman is honor and duty for the people. They become trained at expert level of height. No one should ever question the blue outfit and utility belt. They wear hats and a silver badge in honor and service. Thanks to police for bravery and sacrifice in the names of service honor country and duty. You can't say bad things about the boss you need to be subservient.

they do some good . but they are fucking shit bricks . talking to the like everyone is a crimnal and they have the right to come and see thats going on with everything . they should mind there fucking bussiness and wait until shit needs to be cleaned up . the usa population does not need the state to dictate who free lawfull citzens conduct themseleves .

its no longer about , doing good just acts for the betterment of society . it has become a job where no one tells you what to do and you have adults acting like middle school kids monitorig the hall . you signed up so dont be surprised when you take a bullet . your personal safety shouldnt be the first and formost . the law should be . if you want safe work at a grocery store . but nooooo , i need to be the boss out here on the roads bc i know better than damn near everyone i come into contact with . first amendement audit youtube . watch how they act .

>took you this long to figure it out
Ausfag laughing at you here

>be me
>defensive linemen all of highschool .
>never got the girl
>tired of being pushed around by people how are better than me
>love donuts
>need a cake job being a dick to people
>sign up for police acadmy
>love going to work super easy , i make up all the rules as i see fit .
>people look up to me now
>i develop a complex very early
>i am 'Merica

5 posters....

stfu ^

are you guys in every thread now?

If you think the US is a police state you should see the UK.

Actually I would argue that the police stop a great deal of crime.

unfortunately you can't count how much because that crime never happened.

The mere fact that you can get arrested and go to jail is stopping tons of people from committing crimes.
even if the cops suck and fail constantly, loads of people are still to afraid of them to steal or rob.
murderers are the exception because they know they can kill a person before the police get to them.

Just wanted to add.

there was a case recently where a woman was assaulting another woman on a subway. and the security guards stood there and did nothing about it.
private security guards for public places often don't even have permission to physically stop criminals. They are hired to wear uniforms and intimidate any would be criminal.

if you don't exercise your rights, you'll likely lose them

Fuck you Op the police risk their life for your shitty life

fuck that depresses me.

y ?

I agree with you user. ;~;

your a fucking moron !

how so?

This.

Protip to potential servicefags: THE RECRUITER'S CAKE IS A LIE!

fuck you user ! i handle every situation myself i dont need a dickhead with a shinny badge and gun to make things all better for me !
your a pussy !

oh an you agree. how about you two fags calls the cops instead of handling your own bussiness like a man . what sort of situation would you need to call the police . other than paperwork .

How about you go suck a dick

All we need is a public ran transparency board that investigates officer involved violence.

yup aint got nothing to say .
> dont worry tommy mr pollice man will be here soon to make all everything okay .

I don't hate the police as people (not usually anyway). I just view their profession as an illegitimate construct of the state. Same with the military and any other government job.

your a bitch , name one thing a cop has ever done for you ?

Well you have must be well acquainted with bubba's black cock

How do you punish thieves and rapists without a police or military?

that dosent make much sense in the context . your an idiot . now stfu

how do you fix a flat tire ? with your hands your fuckwitt

where are you numbers on this? Most police academies and FTO combined are roughly 2 years (especially in my area). That's 4160 hours of training...not to mention in services and other training on a yearly basis...

be you
>sacred everyday im going to get bullied buy the boogyman
>lil baby needs a big strong police man to make tummy feels good .
>likes to be bullied but only by cops
>dosent see anything wrong with police state

Anarchy is a child's dream, humans will naturally form governments and tribes.

So you are living in an anarchy and have a small farm for your own subsistence and some profit.

One day a band of thieves comes and threatens you with violence if you do not give them all your stored food.

Since you do not have the numbers to fight you acquiesce with no recourse.

You and anyone who depended on you for food starve.

moar police hate thread

ITT: mad anarchists who couldn't survive in a world without police

Another edgy sjw.

> *Yawn*

and you think that in this day and age . you are going to go to the cops to help you with this sort of situation ?
so fuck figuring it out ill just pay these dudes to rob my wallet and if i ever happen to come accross those very bad men who steal food then ill just call mr copp and it bes all better ... right ?
the cops are the thevies wake up

>be you
>Likes being a white knight saving the day
>mfw probably hates guns and is a hipster
>hates police because they stop those niggaboos from destroying city

sir im a cop . your not wearing a seltbelt . 119$ . not dont let me catch you agian doing something that hurts no one but yourself . i dont need the government to tell me how to fucking live my life

>cops and established government are the only reason people like me don't just kill and/or enslave people like you
>the cops r the porblem wake up idort

I kek every time.

Yes it there were bandits, there are we call them niggers now, the police would hunt and shoot them.

We pay the police to be the biggest band of bandits out there, that we can kick out and arrest if we prove they did wrong.

I'm a corrections officer, AMA

own guns . dont need directions from polisce state on how to live my life . if there is a problem ill solve it . dont need cops harrssmentyoutu.be/Oi3Hyxuf5AE

Well..what government political party tries to give more power to the state?
Blame them

The police only truly defend the rich and famous, the middle class and lower are just abused by them to collect small amounts of money at a time to help feed the govnt.

Is bullying the human scum you have to deal with actually worth the pay and having to deal with them? How does being in the prison/jail not make your skin crawl 24/7?

What the police need to do is correct your grammer

>grammer

At least you tried...

I wouldn't call it bullying, but yes the pay is very good. And you get used to it. There is some system shock in the beginning but after the first couple months it's not bad at all.

handling my own shit since day one .
youtu.be/39_c27nwyKI

This right here.

oh no someone is trying to steal my food . ill wait for the cops :/ proably best .

Fucking cops, why can't they just leave a guy alone to do a high speed car chase with multiple counts of attempted murder with his vehicle. Why would they ever
shoot him

You should move to Detroit or Chicago, the scaling back of policing high crime areas has done wonders for them. Fuck the system amirite? Parents are just as dumb too amirite

Holy shit, that was some cold-blooded murder.

...And I don't care a single bit.