/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: HoH (Head of Household): Ya Boy
Veto: The Mist
HoH Nominations: Mama Day/Waffle Cone

Likely Going Home/Target (at the moment): Mama Day better pray she has the Round Trip

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470067341646.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yo-_1LXnpEc
youtube.com/watch?v=IsLqnZYGUSs
youtube.com/watch?v=6_lYWefG07o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Michelle getting a bad edit and is actually a weird misunderstood child-hearted girl who will rise in further weeks

requesting caleb catapulting himself down the hoh stairs pls

bridgette high school friends were mean :(

second for Brit

Hey Ian, could you say hi to me please? :3

would also like this

>Troyzan

Ah yes, who could forget. Tarzans long lost brother, Troyzan. He was raised by elephants.

Who is John Blaze?

She swallows food and fake chews.

don't be stupid

Holy fuck this season
Is Paulie the only one playing the game right now?

Why? What happened? Did they bully her too?

it's time for us to admit that paul is, too.

Who is John Galt?

/r/ing the clip of Caleb using the vacuum on his face

Sup Forums poster who beat the greatest BB player in the history of the game to win 500K

I really hope we get another hot girl returnee from season 33.

Maybe it will be Bridgette

A lot of behind-the-scenes drama with casting, including last-minute drops and adds, has led Survivor to drop its planned winners versus jury versus early boot format, and instead go with a 20-person cast of all-returnee all-stars.

Perhaps “Survivor: The Cast We Could Assemble” is the most-accurate description right now. While their season’s title and twist is not currently known, I have learned that the cast has left for Fiji, and the game likely starts Friday.*

Why do you keep posting this uggo?

lol what a mess

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470067341646.webm

Lol what is this fight/conversation between James and NatNat? I feel like they're bored and just passively aggressively fighting for the sake of it.

I think it's fine. That cast looks pretty good.

Boogie is on Sup Forums?

He's mad that literally every other guy in the house has at least finger banged someone and he can't even get a kiss because he's a huge cuck

>fool thinks they will understand a Sup Forums meme

Parvati would probably be cool to hang out with in a BB house.

Thats not what i implied at all you stupid fucking chink, the vietnam war was won by america you vietnamies didnt accomplish jack shit and u got shot up, we didnt accomplish alot either but we accomplished more than u so u lost, its common sense you absolute mongoloid

here's this

youtube.com/watch?v=yo-_1LXnpEc

vipes used to be big on Sup Forums

>tfw Steve probably fucked one of the Nolan twins

>just one

>#Brictor is happening

Why is he so mad?

How dare she.

Loving this Vic Bridgette convo

>right after michelle started thinking victor was into her
oh perfect

I miss him

youtube.com/watch?v=IsLqnZYGUSs

Frankie was making fun of his catchphrase

You guys not see James get cucked out?

>Natalie told James "look" this is a game at the end of the day and she didnt come into this for anything else but respects him NT - Poopie

bridgette is a really good listener

Viktor is so ass blasted.

>fool is going to bone my waifu

bridgette is really good

STOP

confirmed

>Victor complains about Natalie's goodbye message and describes how he felt slandered
>Bridgette brings up Frank
Fridgette is still alive.

>she knows

Victor btfo'ing zakiyah

The dream will never die.

cucked by BB?

Why do you autists like bridgette? She acts like she's seven years old, then again most of you are loli/pedofags so now it kind of makes sense. Yes i get that most in the house are pieces of trash, but that doesn't mean since one person isn't they are automatically a saint. I'm serious when I say i'm genuinely curious why everyone is on the bridgette train.

Personally, i like natalie. she has a smoking bod and is nice to everyone in the house without acting like a kid in the candy store all the time.

Natalie just told james she has her first target and its victor of course

A Vic/Bridgette F2 would literally save this season

Is Vic our guy now?

dat fist bump

how did it come to this

youtube.com/watch?v=6_lYWefG07o
>tfw this nicole is gone and never coming back

I get why people find Natalie attractive, but I don't.

>shits on qt Bri
>likes the female Joe Pesci with FT

I like both even though they both kind of talk shit about each other. Both are the nicest girls in the house though by far.

And Bridgette saying how she misses Frank now and no one else is telling her the Star Wars saga, having a little sperg moment...cute

You have a point but bridgette is just so cheery and full of happiness its hard not to like her imo

>Frank, I fucking miss you - love, Bridgette
The dream is still alive

nat is pretty juvenile most of the time

>female Joe Pesci
My sides are in orbit with FT

Our boy!

so if I make an obvious bait post and make it 2+ paragraphs I can get a guaranteed 4-5 responses in this thread. if I keep responding to those responses how long could I keep you idiots going?

frank is gay lol

Bridgette was just talking to Victor and she subtlety talked as if she had feelings for Frank.

I wouldn't know who to root for

U nerds always bit that bait don't ya

that was pretty obvious user

You don't understand her. The kid in a candy store is her retreating into her shell. Its a defensive tactic. How she was with Viktor and Natalie is the real her. She loves Frank. If you were a student of the game you'd understand this.

Natalie is phony and wants to be rich by virtue signaling for a living. Fuck her fake ass.

IAN DONT MESS WITH MICHELLE THAT BITCH HAS ALL THE MAKINGS OF A FUCKING BATSHIT PSYCHO BITCH WHO YOU WILL LITERALLY REGRET FOREVER

What time would that convo be stamped at I'm at work and there's no time on the cbs app feed.

this pls Ian

I'm pretty sure "she" is a he

are there any pics of ian with dick?

>he falls for the mist every time

I know, but that was the first time she ever hinted to that out loud. Before this week, she was always with Frank, so had to walk on eggshells because he has a girlfriend.

THATS NOTT FUNNNNYYYY
YOU'RE SOOOOO MEANNN

ITS NOT FUNNYUH

>whats not funnnnnyyyyUHHHH

Just imagine, there will be a man who comes along and marries Nicole. He's gonna listen to that bullshit for the rest of his life.

Yeah, this. She used a fake facebook boyfriend to troll her boyfriend into making him jealous >_

9:35 ish BBT

true

we do it for free

user is making up fantasies in his mind. it wasn't really anything like that

Hey guys, how's it going?

Could that Victor DR session had fucking waited?