Why are people who have tattoos such trash...

Why are people who have tattoos such trash? They make these impulsive and permanent decisions and then complain when you don't hire them. Surely I'm not the only one who feels superior when talking to one of these low life scum. Tattoo hate bread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5BR8Vy9x_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me when you woke up this morning. Why is this the first thing you thought of and decided to hate on? Did a guy or girl with tattoos turn you down or reject you in some way. Let's get to the root of the issue here OP.

Depending on how visible the tat is I do not hire people at my place of business. If they got face or neck tats then no. If they have a sleeve then leave. I don't care what they do with their bodies as long as my employees look somewhat uniform.

Get cucked.

>would hire a drug addicted lazy shit hole over a hard working morally upstanding tattooed person

Hahahahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah

not everyone who gets a tattoo does so impulsively bro

>I have an intense need to feel better than other people.
>I think I'll choose tattooed people today.

No I hate you because you are an attention seeking whore who hides behind the guise of being a deep and mysterious person with these symbolic and personal meanings on them. When really you do it so someone will talk to you and you can tell them about the bullshit message behind it.

>Get cucked

Seriously? Your reply is shit tier and you respond with get cucked? Basement dwelling neckbeard confirmed. Go cash in your good boy points and ask mummy for some tendies.

This is true. I'm 56 and I have been weighing whether or not to get a tattoo since 1977. I'm kind of leaning toward "no" at this point.

as someone with tattoos, it is ALWAYS annoying when some rando tries to talk to me about them.

you are a fucking idiot.

Tattoos are degeneracy. It's an easy way to spot people who aren't going to make it. Notice how many elderly people you see with tattoos: most die before they reach that age due to their impulsive nature.

Speaking as a small business owner, I would never hire someone with visible tattoos or piercings. I have a lot of older clientele who would be put off by it. Is it fair? Probably not. Is it real life? You bet it is.

Where does he state this.

He's trying to find out why you would be such a fucking idiot

when I see people without tats I assume they are insecure,poor, and boring

except for like, every single living WW2 vet.

you fucking retard.

I have the word "meme" tattoed on my body

Am I impulsive? Rash? Stupid? No. I got something tattooed on me that means a lot to me. I had to think about it for months before making my decision. My tattoo is something dear to me. I bet you are just jelous I(and other tattoo people) have something to care about. You are pathetic.

Sounds a lot like discrimination

well the truth is I got the tats cuz your mom likes them.

>Notice how many elderly people you see with tattoos: most die before they reach that age due to their impulsive nature
or it's because prior to 1980 nobody ever got tattoos

>I don't care what they do with their bodies as long as my employees are mindless automatons.

You can't run a law firm from your basement you fuckhead. I doubt you'd be qualified academically to even submit your resume regardless. An edgy shit like you would be lucky if they could make copies of documents for me.

You can always do a prison tattoo for free!

Too bad. I'm in business to make money, not be "fair" to someone who's still trying to get back at his parents.

Hahahahaha your are a goddamn idiot user. Of all of the things you shouldn't tattoo on your body you picked something a 14 year old would get. That shits forever user. Laughing at you hard

okay I have been on the pro-tattoo side thus far ITT but this is whack.

Fuck you man...tattoos are awesome!

Oh shit you got me. I don't have shit to say back to that user

lol my mom has a tattoo. you're a retard.

You seem like the type to have a sister wife

This.

I work in a highly professional setting at a large organization, and I can confirm that visible tattoos are a huge red flag. Do we have people with tattoos? Yes. Do we allow them to represent us? No. Are they climbing the professional ladder? Not a chance.

But, if your reality is that you are a mechanic or some other blue collar or service related job, I don't think your tattoos would be as much of an issue.

what are you even talking about?

It says "i suck cock" good job on that fuckwad

Make sure EVERYONE knows your preferred pronouns on that job interview!

I have 2 tattoos. One I regret, one I love. I will not get another. My second tattoo is perfect and hidden unless I go swimming or some shit. Tattoos are definitely a teen's sort of thing. I don't mind tattoos, but if you are nearing your 30's and still getting tats, you've got issues. And to all people that get a "sleeve": IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD. NOT TO ANYONE. ONLY YOURSELF.

Fuck off fag...it's the name to the love of my life...fucking beta detected!

Ez bait and retards still fell for it, goddamn

Maybe I'm tatted and self employed, to not have a faggot boss like you

Ugh, I like tattoos, but that is retarded.

weak b8

There are so many other things to worry about other than someone with a tats. Just retarded ass logic at play

Yes, of course. A business owner with a customer base that's over 60% women in their 40s and up. Sure sounds like an Alabama hillbilly to me! Obviously, the top tier Forbes 500 companies are run by people with their faces covered in tattoos.

most tattooed people that I have met where/are fucking scum
one fully tattooed guy that i use to work with had 5 kids and told us he smoked pot in front of his kids every night so he could sleep. i called DHS on his ass and they took his kids... HAHAHAH

Yeah a tat under a tshirt area is cause for no hire. Troll 11/10.

You are a real fucking tough guy eh? You are the worse kind of scum there...just slightly above a pedo...fucking asshole

These people know whats up.
These trump-tards taking over the board and trying to convince everyone that the only decent human beings are the ones that are just workbots are getting out of hand.

>true story

My tattoos are not visible to an employer. On one hand I like my tattoos, on the other hand when I'm at work I do not have the luxury of presenting myself as anything other than a professional.

All I know is that grills with tattoos turn me the fuck off.

>be me
>4 years ago
>fucking around with this grill
>kind of my girlfriend
>kind of not
>it's a weird situation
>but the sex is just too good to pass up so we fuck like rabbits
>things get kind of complicated
>I don't trust her
>she doesn't trust me
>wat do ?
>don't see her for a while
>invites me over to her apartment one night
>drinking and talking
>"oh hey user check this out..."
>takes off her shirt
>reveals large tattoo on her side
>"oh..."
>the spell is broken
>no longer interested

We talked one or two times after that but I haven't spoken to her since. Such a turn off...

>on Sup Forums
>business owner
Pick one.

None of my tattoos as meaning or messages behind them. I wanted colourful pictures on my body and since its my cash and my body, I can do that.

found the degenerate pot head

When did we start talking about hiring ex cartel members. Face tats are another realm altogether. Where does having tattoos come into affecting a persons ability to do a job less than one without tattoos? I understand that looks are everything, and first impressions blah blah blah but come on sir.

I really wish some marines would show up in this thread to call OP and the other faggots, faggots

>fag smokes weed in front of his kids
>but that user is the one who is scum

>"I'm so insecure, I have to try to imagine I'm superior to people for an arbitrary reason".

I know the senior manager of a pharmaceuticals company, who regularly jets first class between London and Boston. She has at least a dozen tats, including one right over her collarbones.
Are you higher up the business ladder than the senior management of a billion-dollar company? Doubt it.

I know a senior Civil Servant for the British government, who works in policy authoring between Westminster and Holyrood. He has a full-size back tattoo, and arm bands on each arm. In fact, I designed one of them for him.
Are you in a position of national government as a civil servant? Doubt it.

I know a woman who works in the city in finance, who has a rose and thorn tattoo that curls under her left breast, up over her shoulder, down her back, round her hip, around her thigh, the side of her knee, around her calf, and ends at her ankle.

plenty of others, and most of them are successful business people.

Sounds to me like you're just a failure at life who's trying to find an excuse to hate people.

(and no, I dont have any tattoos.)

Wow then your reasons for getting a tattoo are even dumber than usual

>posts on b
>thinks they're a shining example of humanity

YOU are scum. delusional scum.

doing drugs in front of your kids is considered child abuse in most states

You work in a highly professional setting. At the same time you're on a site that would automatically make you a red flag if anyone knew you browsed it. You discriminate people with tattoos, but I can bet you "highly professional" people are the same ones creating Loli threads, or horrifically racist ones. You're so upstanding!

Smoking pot never hurt anyone and I am sure the dude did not give any to his kids...bunch of fucking impotant betas causing problems

what's so wrong about a person liking a picture or message so much that they want to put it on their body? so what?
it resonates with who they are and if they choose to express themselves then so be it.
quit being a judgmental cunt

i feel like the only people who get tattoos are chads that get drunk by themselves in their 40's and talk about how the almost got drafted for college football.

hope you get sued

Why are people who don't have tattoos such judgemental cunts about it?

you sure can pretend to run a firm in your basement though, does mummy set up play dates for you so you can play pretend?

Welcome to real life. You may not agree with the logic, but you cannot deny the reality.

I have a tattoo of a mechanical spine up my spine and a mechanical sternum on my sternum.
I am an engineer.
Who's boss has tribal tattoos on his arm and neck.
Totally getting back at our parents.

Seems like a case of OP getting cucked by someone with tattoos.

youtu.be/P5BR8Vy9x_o

>trash
>American flag tattoo

Pick one fag

(perception)

Tattoo's are fucking stupid. People who have them think it makes them interesting.

You wake up one morning, and realize that you're fucking boring. You're a useless, unskilled, one dimensional loser who constantly tries to feign deepness and introspection. You have nothing of note to say, nothing original to provide. So you go out and cover your body in shitty permanent drawings in some desperate ploy to make you appear the exact opposite of what you are. You lack the ability to express yourself properly so you need to put it on your skin for everyone to see. It's vain and shallow. If you have tattoo's, you are a loser.

I do, I will never hire someone who has a tattoo

my moms a tattoo artist

I work for myself as a painter and decorator, I have a few tattoos on my face of paint brushes and rollers and I have plenty of work. I'm usually fully booked for 2 months at a time at any time of year.

any evidence? didn't think so

>smoking pot never hurt anyone
Except for when it did.

>DUDE YOUR KIDS DON'T BREATHE THE SAME AIR YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE BOTH IN THE SAME ROOM LMAO!!1
Kek, kill yourself you retarded pothead.

I make it abundantly clear when I begin dating someone that it's an instant no-go if they dye their hair some stupid fucking color or get a ridiculous tattoo or piercing.

Well, you're a painter and decorator. If I can hire a drunk high schooler to do your job, I figure someone who has face tattoos qualifies too.

If you need a degenerate to stick an AIDS needle into your skin so they can draw a picture on your body to make you interesting, I have some bad news for you.

Anecdotal evidence is still evidence, albeit weak evidence

This is the problem with the American work force. Because you pay someone for services rendered you think you have the right to tell them how they can and can't live. Unless they are getting tats while on the clock it's none of your concern

They'll have plenty of time to get tattoos when they're LIVING IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER.

Circa de la rio

The fact is, I know my customers. I'm not some super wealthy oil magnate, I just run a small shop with 4 employees. It's in a very conservative, suburban area with middle to upper class residents. I talk to my customers every day. I know what they like and their expectations of us. And, the fact is, a lot of older women don't see much difference between a cartel member or someone covered in ink. Once more, I'm here to make money, not cater to people trying to make a statement.

Have you ever been rejected for that sentiment?

yeah well i saw bigfoot so he's real...

Probably. Not as stupid as caring about what other people do with their own bodies though. Dont like tattoos, dont get em. Easy.

Posts like this make me think 90% of Sup Forums users are white Midwestern soccer moms and cuck daddies shitting their dumb opinions and lust for trump all over the boards because real life people are tired of their dumb asses thinking anyone gives a shot about their bleak, mundane lives.

I do some pretty cool shit. I do art work in peoples houses and do cool wood effects in people kitchens and make them look new. It's not all rolling paint on walls.

>implying a lot here

I browse this site on my own time in my own home. It does not cross over into my professional life in the way that a visible tattoo would.

Yeah I'll just tattoo a cock in my face so I can be unemployed forever and cry discrimination while I collect every kind of assistance available

fuck fuck off with that shit

It sounds so shallow, but it just really, really turns me off when a chick has tattoos or crazy piercings. I was unbelievable how quickly I went from sitting on this girl's couch, thinking "oh man I think I really like this girl," to "yeah I'm over it."

K

Neck tattoo detected

You get tattoos for you, not for other people nigger

The reason you're booked two months solid is because you have one of the shittiest jobs imaginable. Way to limit your potential at a decent job though. Have fun painting when your 60.

it's evidence though, just cause it's anecdotal doesn't invalidate it

>You wake up one morning, and realize that you're fucking boring. You're a useless, unskilled, one dimensional loser who constantly tries to feign deepness and introspection. You have nothing of note to say, nothing original to provide.