I'm worried Sup Forums

I'm worried Sup Forums
I'm 18 and I only fucked one girl who was my gf for about 3 years and fingered someone else, kissed plenty more.
I'm going to uni soon, do you get laid a lot? Or is it just full of feminists who consider themselves spiritual and have parents who give them 1k a month pocket money? I'll never fuck a schoolgirl, I'll never lose my virginity to someone I love. But yeah let me know if it's easy to fuck when you're average (5/10) at uni
Pic not related anymore

bump

1- University its not like american pie
2-dont worry, u r so young
>concentrate in your studies bitches came eventually

I'm a 21 year old virgin user. You're doing fine

I fucked like crazy at university. Just be loose. Go to the first week mixers. Had two different girls the week before classes even started. This will be the easiest pussy to get ever.

If it wasn't for a 4/10 emo who chatted me up when I was 15 I would be in the same position, I'm not fine big man I'm lucky

i lost mine at 26
theres always hope dont forget

was he/she/it a virgin too user?

I've debated on just saying fuck it and becoming a wizard

I'm 20, soon to be 21 and still a virgin, too. I'm in University and being in Uni does not guarantee you pussy.

Definitely participate in the Freshers Week. I did not so maybe I missed some opportunities... But then again I'm an introvert and don't talk to people outside my class so nothing would've happened anyway.

The amount of beauties in my uni is too much for me and it makes sad/angry.

Good luck, man. Don't forget to do your assignments.

I was in Uni for a year and never talked to anyone in my classes. I haven't been back though and I doubt I will

How can you not talk to people when you're doing teamwork? Or your class never had those?

I'm in a team with two girls but I don't feel attracted to them. One is a good friend of mine and she knows I'm an introverted virgin and told me she's gonna help me, lol.

Dear op,

Life is what you make of it. If you're not retarted, and put in time trying to fuck women, you will succeed at any stage in life. Just don't expect 10/10's if youre 5/7

Never had any team things to do. I never cared to talk to any of them

>18
>fucked a girl
What are you complaining about?

I just feel like everyone is fucking like rabbits around me, or is that an illusion?

They are, but nobody here is

right in the fucking feels man

:( I just want to feel loved by someone. And touch her soft body. And know that I'm good enough that someone will sleep with me.

it's not an illusion as long as your life is a teenie movie or tv series.

I neither understand what you're trying to achieve by getting laid some more times. I think it's fine getting to know STD rather later in life.
However, yes, people at university get crazily drunk at some parties and even if you're the worst there might be a chance of finding someone who is just too drunk to say no. which then should remember you that you shouldn't shag her of course.
In the end you also could go and buy a fish to heat it up a bit in the microwave and fuck that instead. should feel the same as a nearly unconcious girl plus the fish probably won't sue you.

yeah, they are all on telly, infecting people here with weird ideas such as this one that you're worth less and your life is meaningless if you haven't fucked x times until being x years old.

Oh it's fine, I'm going to law school. Getting sued for rape will be my work experience

Like you have a choice in the matter...

fucking assholes, get off your ass and TRY.

I was just like all of you. And like all of you, I wasted years NOT getting laid. More than the pussy, is the human interaction though. Having a girlfriend makes your life better, friendships better, everything.

There's no secret. Just do a little work. You mad because you don't have them coming to you? They don't do that for anyone. You are a seller in a buyer's market. Start selling.

so what? you're here just bragging about that you simply want to get laid more. that's not very lovable.

> (You)
>
>
>
>
>fucking assholes, get off your ass and TRY.

what was wrong with my answer according to you?
you say it's more important to have a long time partner - he just wanted to get laidwhich is what I critizised.

Yeah, I know, man. I'm trying but it's not an easy and fast process. Actually talk to two girls that I don't know last week. Spilled spaghettis and was very nervous.

yeah good luck trying to sell anxiety, depression and lack of money to even go to KFC

being nervous and not confident at all doesn't make you sexy.

excuse number one, excuse number two,excuse number three.

Mom I found out what's wrong with me! Thank you Richard

>implying I don't know that

fucking homeless dudes are getting laid out there, assclown. Homeless! Guys who can't find a computer to type on Sup Forums!

yeah, exactly. he can't waste his time here.

>Yeah, I know, man. I'm trying but it's not an easy and fast process. Actually talk to two girls that I don't know last week. Spilled spaghettis and was very nervous.

Haha. Well to the extent I can offer advice: drop your standards. Find a less attractive girl that you could still get it up for and try to talk to her. Build on a couple of those and then try a cuter one

how the fuck can homeless get laid? have you ever seen a homeless person? And the girls who fuck them, how the fuck do they look?

>freshman year of hs
>i meet a girl from another school
>all fun and games
>got my first kiss from her before we even started dating
>ask her out a week later
>we date for 2 weeks until i piss her off and i made her "uncomfortable"
>she says she felt like i was gonna be a repeat of her past abusive boyfriend
>wtf am not
>piss fest
>i was gonna transfer to her school because my mom was gonna get a job and i wouldn't be able to be driven to my school of choice but i had a bus to her school
>everyone thought i was some pervert due to rumors
>she ends up going back to her past abusive boyfriend
>she wasnt a virgin but i was
>she was down to fuck
>i was so close yet so far away

granted she ended up being a whore

Who said they were attractive? Learn to read.

I'm on tinder and would've gone to three dates had the girls not bailed at last minute. I went to the pub on Friday after cinema.

>just put yourself out there and be confident

oh it's fine, everyone in school labelled me as a rapist thanks to my ex and because I don't speak to anyone.

op if you are good looking and mature the sluts will reveal themselves. you'll realizei finding a gf is actually very easy, but you'll also realize that most girls aren't gf material. you'll also realize that most people who are in relationships, actually feel like they are losers if they don't have a gf/bf, and those people tend to think that others aroudn them who choose to remain single are indeed losers. its a weird thing but this is "normal" social competition.

stick with your studies like another user said. the girls will come to you.