You come home from work early one afternoon and you walk in on your 14 y/o son making out with another boy in his room

You come home from work early one afternoon and you walk in on your 14 y/o son making out with another boy in his room.

Assuming you are a mature and responsible adult, what would you do?

Fuck both of them to show dominance

Fuck both of them.

At 14 they could pass as traps. I'd have them dress up for me

>Assuming you are a mature and responsible adult

Dickslap them both, while screaming WHY WHY!!

make them take turns sucking my dick

Suck their dicks

Give your boy a condom, if he's gonna be a fag you at least dont want 'em to catch aids or some shit.

its probably not gay if they are practicing how to kiss future girlfriends.....right?

Sit next to them, and explain the importance of locking your fucking door when doing something private.

Kick the shit out him literally
Now ass is clean .Rape dat ass
If you liked that you can keep going.. otherwise man the fuck up. Faggit

most reasonable advice in this thread so far.

Right answer

I'd throw the stranger out of my house and then take every single thing I ever purchased for my son away forever. I'd provide the bare necessities to avoid negligence charges. I'd idly acknowledge his existence until he became 18 and then I'd kick his ass out of my house too.

kill them both then rape their bodies
afterwards i will post pictures here

Leave him the fuck alone because regardless of whether or not he is in my house he deserves respect and privacy.

Get the other kid out of my house. Get the CDC to come check for AIDS. Bleach the entire house, from top to bottom. Send the kid off to a pray the gay away Christian camp for 3 months. Never speak to him again.

> try to get in on that sweet action under the guise of teaching them

throw the other boy out and beat the shit out of my son

Pic very related

I'd take my son into the other room and ask about how serious this is and how long it had been going on for, also I'd tell them to have a bit more fucking awareness than to be smashing faces with somebody and not come out and say hello.

Beautiful answer 10/10

This! Don't give a shit if he was gay, bi, or even a trap. Just be safe about it.

uhhh...yeah. that's all I did when I was 10, with my best friend... we were... practicing.
Gulp

CUCKS
MASTER CUCKLORD

hey if my son is good enough to pull a hole in I'm not going to complain, but I'd at least want the little faggot to come say hello when I get home.

Take pics and tell them that I'll post it at their school unless they supply me nudes of their female classmates.

Wonder when I got a 14 y/o son, and leave them be.

ANOTHER FUCKING CUCK

Vomit.

Keep being a cuck
I hope your son will be a fag at least he won't pass your genes
Fuck you

AMERICAN WOMAN ARE TRASH COUSIN I CAN UNDERSTAND THAT HE DO DA GAY THING

Kek

Plus some sex ed

Why be a part of this thread if you just harass people with a different view to yours? You realise your on b?? Not facebook right??

>I.e covert cuck lord detected

Also that girl in the gif is gay...

leave 5 minutes, the talk about having sex responsibly if they're doing it and let him know he hasn't done anything wrong. he's gonna have it hard enough without his dad being an asshole

hoky hoky hoky

Ask myself how i have a 14 yr son if i am 14 lmao

>Ask him what he thinks of the present situation
>Throw him out of a window

Fap. 14 year old boys are hot.

lmfao

Tell him homosexuality is for niggers, then get him a prostitute.

Incoming ban hammer

i will never have a son since im a faggot

Tell my son that if he's the more feminine one in the relationship, I will disown him.

the most cringe shit gif ever made

Holy shit that turned me the fuck on!!

this

Ask him if hes practicing for his colonoscopy.

I go to my room in cry because I have no QT 14 year old boy to make out with.

Was he strangling him at the end? Also the filename tho.

its not gay to kiss another boy me and my buddy do it for fun all the time

Choking with his hand, that is what got me rock hard, plus seeing them hang upside down. Damn I need to fap.

Leave room to finally become military airplane

Their 14 and virgins, let them fuck bareback for a few years and enjoy sex. They don't need to worry about condoms until they get older.

Jesus Christ I'm fucking dying XD

>not stealing his bf

you need help bro

you have two cock hounds right in front of you. I bet those boys would love to see a fully grown adult size dick.

were you abused as a kid?

fuck off

nah, teaching them about sex by fucking them is the way

Fap furiously

>turn 180
>wash out eyes with bleach
>finish westworld

Oh hi son, anything new?

Buy him condoms

Not gonna have my son be one of this faggots that contributes to the spread of HIV

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Give him the birds and the birds talk.