General vape thread. best vape sites. Best vapes. Best juices

General vape thread. best vape sites. Best vapes. Best juices.

Other urls found in this thread:

vaporinabottle.com/product-p/stfv12kit.htm
vermillionriverejuice.com
fasttech.com/category/0/search/-/p/2?f=-&sort=p1&keywords=TFV12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Draco vapes
Cherry slush!

120ml of juice for 12 bucks at vape caviar. i ordered some and its actually good quality too. its called plume juice

KBOX160 guy here, go with wismec their kit is always good, parts are a ballache but they don't need fixing often
Kangertech gear is finicky as hell

Krangertech is shit.

Smok is where its @
And remember you always get what you pay for don't cheap out on mods or juice

Have the smok alien 220w with the baby beast tank and love it.

I have a kangertechkbbox mini with a steam engine tank. Ive found juishy pretty good for 20$ for two 100ml bottles.

Got me to stop smoking a pack a day, saves me over a thousand a year.

Pic related my unit.

Vaporshark 200
Paulding light Detroit underground

got an SMY touchbox after my kanger 200w started killing batteries. my daily mod at the moment is my custom 26650 series box though, hits like a train all day long. love the thing. when it comes to websites, vapordna is where I get most of my hardware, my juice comes from lots of places though.

Any of you vape guys got recommendations for a sub $100 unit good for vaping weed?
I currently smoke once or twice a month, but even though it's pretty rare I still want to get away from breathing in smoke. Gotta keep those lungs healthy.

Im using a Smok Alien with the .15ohm T-8 coil.

Juices:
Flow and Oasis by Auqa
Jungle Fever and Swamp Thang by Ruthless

Reserve- vapor lock

Thank me later

Currently running an Alien and TFV8, an XCube II/ Limitless RDTA. As for juice, Kiwi Berry by The Drip company or Trueberry Sugar Knife by Charlie's is where it's at.

My bros. I have never had a better vape.

Ive owned a kangside u1000, smok h priv, smok g320 and now a p4u ipv8 which is by far the best mod ive owned. Got a tv12 coming in the mail i plan on running cigpet eco-t16 coils in for the lols, also have an ijoy rdta box running .15ohm staggered claptons which i love, all the flavor and feel of an rda/rdta but with a 12.8ml tank built in to get you through the day.

If you are vaping anything other than shatter eliquid, you're a faggot

I honestly hope this shit turns out to be worse for you than cigs, just because of the absolute massive levels of faggotry it has created.

My kangertech pro 2 leaks/floods what replacement?

Mine too. Stupid price of shit

Are you looking for a replacement tank or a replacement vape?

Don't think so. Since I stopped smoking I feel as normal as before I ever did and my stuff doesn't smell bad anymore.

Been 2 years now. So unless it's making a shit bomb ready to go off in my chest it sno where near a cig.

Replacement tank please.

Whatever that goes with my current battery thread.... I don't know how it make coils , don't care about many o many smoke. Just a decent hit. TIA

Been using a Reuleaux rx200 for the last year and love it. Have a Horizon Arctic tank I use mostly with .2 coils. I also have a Herakles Plus tank, but it leaks too much.

Baby Beast tank is sweet. One of best on the market right now IMO. But since I like my Arctic, I just can't justify buying yet another tank.

Same. Went from 2 packs a day, 2 years ago, to 3 cigarettes a day. Some days I only have 1. When I do smoke, it's only half a cig at a time. This last little bit is the hardest.

Tomorrow Vape 9 bucks for 120ml and its good quality juice if you stick to simple flavors. Can't be beat.

Recommendation on tanks?

Aspire Cleito

Get the FUCK outta here faggot

I make liquids and all that is in them is vegetable glycerine, mono propylene glycol and nicotine if you want it. Feel free to Google them, everyone consumes these almost daily and it is about as harmful as eating cake with a hot cup of coffee, nicotine addiction aside ofc

second this.
Tanks leak and get fucked up quickly. Their mods are boring as fuck and ugly. Never seen one kangertech that has held up.

A fedora for your mouth.

I use the clieto ATM. Still a leaky tank, looking to get the smok baby beast

flowermate or pax.
I have used a flowermate for almost a year now and its simplistic and reliable as fuck.

Noisy cricket with a Hatty RAD and Hibiscutazz by Blue Dot. Damn this is tasty.

Relow 200 fagg here 172 total for tank nd mod

RDA. What the fuck, phone.

I gotta say, most kangertech is shit, but it's nice for beginners and the JUPPI tank outperforms, in terms of flavor, anything but a hand-built dripping rig.

This is the best I've tried so far.

Vaping on some stuff from Vapor in a Bottle right now. This stuff is awesome. Super Cereal. It's my second favorite from them. If you want something truly amazing get Seduction from them. It's quite possibly the best lemonade type flavor out there. Best I've tried at least and I've tried many since it's my favorite profile. vaporinabottle.com is the site you can get it from...you won't be disappointed.

Pick up wet cigarette butt, insert into anus, enjoy.

Coming from kangertech how do I use smok? Organic cotton?

What do you mean? Kangertech mods can use any tank or RDA with a 510 connection. If you're using a tank then you'd use whatever type of coil is made for that tank. If you use a RDA you can use organic cotton to build your coils/wick with or use some other type.

Using a Kangertech mod or any other type of mod has nothing to do with what type of material you use to build your wick with. However, in my opinion, organic cotton is the best.

Looking for kangertech pro tank 2 replacement. So if I buy smok I have to buy coils for it?

smok tfv4 mico and these flavour liquids are amazing!

Placid by Adirondack Vapor is hands down the best quality ejuice on the market.

Yes. I don't know if the Kangertech Pro Tank 2 is the type of tank where you install premade coils or you make your own, but the particular tank I'm using right now (TFV8) you must buy premade coils. I do think they sell an attachment to turn it into an RDTA where you can build your own coils but I don't have it.

IMO you should either use a tank or RDA. RDA is commonly referred to as "dripping".

Thx

What features does it have? I see some weird sliding shit. What's that for.

Muffin man by OneHitWonder is my daily vape

That is how you fill your juice in the tank.

Also, if you're looking to buy it, there is a new version called the TFV12 and I know of a site that has it for $35. Comes with 3 coils too. They ship quick, legit, etc.

Will order smok - I suppose TFV8?

Thx!!!!

I say go with the TFV12. It's newer, has a bigger tank. I don't use it but I would if I didn't buy the TFV8 before the 12 came out.

Sold.

vaporinabottle.com/product-p/stfv12kit.htm

If you ask them they'll include a free bottle of their juice with your order.

Nahhh my dude go for the baby beast smok alien 220 watt mod kit.
Its fucking fantastic. I run the .4 coils at 70 watts and theyre delicious. 3 ml tank lasts me all day.

I'm addicted to their juice.

Good choice too tbh.

vermillionriverejuice.com

2017 and using premade sub ohm coils with all these oustanding RTAs on the market.

Build to about 1 ohm and take your battery life, and flavor to the next level. Leave the cloud chasing to the flat brimmed hat wearing faggots that enjoy having batteries blow up in their face.

What if you drive an hour to work each day and can't drip your RDA all the time?

RTA

I don't think my stick batteries are going to work with this tank.

Nah, Surgeon General put out a report late last year/early this year. Basically says, if you need to be addicted to something, vaping is one of the safest addictions there is. Biggest risk is batteries exploding.

Long term (30 year) studies came back from China last year too. Excellent results, previous chain smokers have actually reversed damage to their lungs after switching to vapor.

You're right tho, vaping has produced yet another "scene" for fedora fags. But thats true of any "scene", whether it centers around a genre of music, a political opinion, or consumer product. One could argue that the marijuana scene has produced massive levels of faggotry as well. Anyone who firmly roots their identity in something external is susceptible to massive faggotry, be it music, politics, movies, video games, drugs, anime, etc...

add online forums to that list

faggot

Oh no not at all probably. You'll need to purchase a box mod such as the one I showed in my pictures. Someone recommended the Smok Alien Kit which comes with a smaller version of the tank I have (still good though). It's around 60 or 70 bucks plus you'll need to buy at least a set of 2 batteries.

Sigelei box master vape reporting.
Have a Triton tank due to always being on the god damn move and can't realistically use a drip tip.
I vape on Phillip Rocke Grand reserve.
Delicious (hate sounding like a pompous douche describing it) Arabica coffee with hazelnut creamer.
Has a thick taste.
Other than that I stick with John Wayne

Can I get a source? I hate hearing from my brother's (who smoke cigarettes) that vaping g will end up being worse.
Any article itry showing them, they end up shutting it down

Therion with Avocado 22 checking in

I remember muffin man.
Got sick of it after a month
Hated cinnamon and anything apple for awhile.
Gotta rotate here n there

I love cup of joe.
The rest of the flavors taste like sweet corn

Dudebro's spotted.

Just got my 166 last week and god do I love it. So glad I didn't get an Alien or a Fuchai. Tank is a Smok Minos with the RTA deck on it.

You can get them ~$10 lower at fasttech, as well as lower replacement coils. They are the same product, just unbranded. Pay the extra $2 for tracking to get it faster.
fasttech.com/category/0/search/-/p/2?f=-&sort=p1&keywords=TFV12

Smok vape pen 22 here. Moving up to the new mod next payday (battery idk, tank TVF8).
Kanger sucks, Smok rules.

What's a good beginners mod... I just ordered the TFV12

Using Smok vape pen 22
Lately I've been getting paranoid about exploding pens even when they're safer than mechanical mods
Anyone got any exploding or overheating vape stories to feed my paranoia?

Love fasttech

i buy plume. that way i only buy juice like once every few months

Fuchai 200w with a Velocity dripper & twisted coils. Solid as fuck. Love it.

Smok is better than Kanger but it does not rule. Sigelei Fuchai 213 is a better mod in that price range. While the Alien is a nice mod I have seen many complaints about paint chipping and them dieing for no apparent reason. Even the RX 2/3 seems to have better build quality.

DNA masterrace!

for the tfv12?
hmmm, rx300 maybe

It replaced my rDNA 40 Vaporshark.

I'm a poorfag, waiting for my iStick Pico + Serpent mini to deliver. Is it a good setup?

what coil are you rocking?
fused clapton 28g with 38g all N80

a very good choice user

Great set up.

Fuchai 213+, Aeronaut(V2) 24mm, juggernaut coil, ECBlend's Dragon's Tear. Prefer the Dragon's Delight tho. Pear vape is yummy.

> Best juices.

Detroit Rock Candy's Strawberry Cream Soda

Anyone got any good juice sites for europe/the netherlands?

Any tips for wicking? I end up wasting cotton by using too much I think. Kendo Vape cotton if it matters.

same here...mod lasted 4 months...paint int he tank started chiping after 2 ....

i have an aromamizer on a eleaf tc 100w

This. Smoked for 24 years (pack / pack and a half a day) and going the vape route broke that habit. It also helped my wife stop a two pack a day habit.
Faggotry is everywhere, deal with it.

24g 12 wrap kanthal

Sweet kit there.