Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/snazdoll/status/760211851657547777
andydrewz64.blogspot.de/2014/07/great-unreleased-doctor-who-merchandise_20.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ton8CUpIL4w
youtube.com/watch?v=unORPOtavqM
twitter.com/WhoSFX/status/701091718448312321
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

capaldi looks like the fucking babadook in this picture

You just KNOW they atleast made out a little during all that time they were locked in the cabin

how do people not like the graham williams era? I get that the production values are pretty bad but there are so many great scripts and tom baker 2.0 is a lot of fun

I like all Dr. Who eras

Fight me

>you literally typed "complete memories"
I literally typed "sort of."
In the English language some words can be used to modify other words, they're called adjectives and adverbs.

Even Colin Baker? Literally how?

Does /who/ like Hell Bent now? When it first aired everyone was pretty mad but people have become much more positive about it over time. Good.

why use the word "complete" at all? removing that and typing just "sort of restoring the memories of their adventures" would have made your point clear.

I always liked it.

/who/ isn't a hivemind

it's a divisive episode

Please don't carry this shit to the new thread.

OK I lied

Some of his serials are decent though

I don't like most of Season 24 either

I didn't like it but I was retardly overhype after Heaven Sent and after I rewatched S9 I really enjoyed it. Definitely one of the better finales if not the best.

Because the memory is complete albeit crudely. Imagine someone quickly throws together a counterfeit of the Mon Lisa, when they're done the painting is complete even if it wasn't exactly like the original.

>would have made your point clear.
Sure it would have, but not everyone thinks about the most optimal way to phrase something before saying it.
"removing that and" isn't really necessary in your post. It's easily implied you meant replace the original phrase the new one.

Old comfy sitcoms are GOAT. Have you seen Mr. Belvedere?

This is now a sitcom thread. Reminder that you cannot name a comfier show.

What's the best episode? My personal favorite is the shower head episode.

It's not as good as The Big Bang.

I haven't seen bb in awhile. Should rewatch.

Who's the George of Doctor Who?

The Big Bang was kind of a letdown. The Pandorica Opens is the great half of that story.

Cheers.

As long as you watch The Pandorica Opens too!

Jon Blum

The Master.

>tfw there will never be a Doctor Who sitcom

Why The Master?

He's an insecure fuckup.

the limo episode is the best

I like it. Who's Jerry?

The meddling monk. Both characters typically discover something, try to exploit it, and have it blow up in their faces.

3rd Doctor. Thinks he's better than everyone else around him, but in reality is just as crazy.

That one was great. The Big Salad is good too. I don't think there a truly awful Seinfeld episode. Even the worst episodes have good moments like Kramer in The Dog.

What about Elaine?

I've never seen a full episode of Seinfeld

Why not?

No particular reason.

That's ok.

>they will never do a televised adaptation of bbv's punchline.

twitter.com/snazdoll/status/760211851657547777

I still don't like it.
The mere idea of The Doctor stopping Clara from dying pisses me off.

>tfw you're happy and satisfied with the already excellent version of Punchline that exists

wait, hold the fucking fuck on

andydrewz64.blogspot.de/2014/07/great-unreleased-doctor-who-merchandise_20.html

according to this blog the BBC released Doctor Who-episodes on home media all the way back in 72, but nobody bought it because the technology was incredibly expensive. This page advertises Troughton's Underwater Menace, with the note "A COMPLETE ADVENTURE". So does that mean that in theory the two missing episodes of that serial could still be surviving out there?

I'm happy with it too it's a pretty magical way to spend an hour.
Though I'd like to see maybe capaldi have that eureka moment, or to see the realization dawn on him would be amazing. The sorrow of losing and yet never having kevin, a child in contrast with the cheesy bemusement. It would be another masterclass showcase of acting that probably would be likened to heaven sent.

>This post has been deleted by the BBC

behind the scenes of hell bent

hell bent high res

and that concludes my new who rare pic dump

anyone else got some rare pics to share? classic who is preferred

those aren't rare, they came from the whosfx twitter.

WhoSFX has plenty of rares - but you're right. These are rarer:

Was K9 and Company the closest we ever got to this? I know it was more of an action-adventure deal like SJA but the main cast and even the name felt like they belonged to a sitcom. Maybe in time there could have been fewer episodes about fighting bad guys and more about Sarah, her aunt, K9 and that other guy just trying to get along.

What is /who/'s favorite Moffat sitcom? I'm pretty fond of Coupling.

this one is VERY RARE save it people

Where did you get it, if I may ask?

I support a transgender companion.

>Tyrone
youtube.com/watch?v=ton8CUpIL4w

You seem perturbed.

Twitter, quite a while ago. Reverse search comes up with nothing but IIRC it was a photoshoot for Revelation of the Daleks.

Rustle's writing was 10/10 brilliant. Such a shame the show has gone down the rubbish hole lately

I agree.

Midnight was GOAT.

Hey chronological user, are you doing the novels of English Way of Death and Romance of Crime, or the audio adaptions?

youtube.com/watch?v=unORPOtavqM

>novels
Chronological user doesn't want to speak about those, thank you.

Well seeing as how he said he was onto based double Gareth, it's a reasonable question

Are the novels that dire or is he just burnt out on them?

What is THE worst Doctor Who story, the one that just beggars belief and takes serious autism to sit through?

He burned out. Apparently the run of four consecutive Fourth Doctor/Leela novels by Chris Boucher (Last Man Running, Corpse Marker, Psi-ence Fiction, Match of the Day) finished him off, and he just can't bring himself to pick up another book right now.

8cha n

It's the best finale so far. But the episode's narrative and pacing is just all over the place.

>is just all over the place.
What do you mean?

The costumes are Georgian, not Victorian.

Fucked up.

Faked/photoshopped

mike? you here brah?

What episode is this blue dalek from?

is this your new shitty meme? photoshopped stills

genesis of the daleks

Yeah, I looked it up. Turns out it's a CGI test - the gates in the photo actually lead to the BBC HQ. It was either made for Revelation or Remembrance - I'd say the latter considering the quality of the effects.

No. There were no CGI effects/modelling that good in the 80s.
This meme is terrible.

fuck you bitch

twitter.com/WhoSFX/status/701091718448312321

it was made by a VFX company as a pitch to do the FX for the 2005 series actually

Why did you delete all those posts of pics?

2005. That's more believable.

i deleted 4 because as some user pointed out, they werent very rare. if you share some rares i will share some of my extra rare collection tho. this is some unusual shit i've got right here senpai. rare colour pics and shit. you'll love it ill love it its like drugs. damn i have some rare pics. please give me more they are my life. colour. season 3. black and white era but in colour. rare images and pictures for my collection, like that peg people meme but classic who ONLY and very rare. i think lil b talks about rare stuff a lot but i dont know because i dont follow him. the only true based god is john wiles. i especially appreciate any rare images from john wileses era. please. even rare black and white pics are ok but they have to be extra rare. no colour pics of 60s daleks that shit is for plebs everyone has those

You said it was the 80s you fucktard.

So, where can I find Doctor Who graphic novels, like the Titan and IDW comics?

>please give me more they are my life.

Many people here have collected stuff since before you were born mate

torrent them desurian