Who's a comedian that's just an over rated piece of shit whose fame an success boggles your mind?

Who's a comedian that's just an over rated piece of shit whose fame an success boggles your mind?

Amy Schumer

/thread

He's overrated but atleast he recognizes that. "Shit out as many movies as I can while I'm still famous" is his philosophy.

Not even memeing.

Started disliking her the first time I saw her and Jeselnik appearing on the CC Roasts

What took everyone so long to realize she isn't remotely funny?

Trever Noah. He's literally been doing the same thing for the past year: regurgitating Trump jokes found on twitter.

I agree with everything said already but also Aziz Ansari. Tried to watch his special. Just painful.

>What took everyone so long to realize she isn't remotely funny?
PC Police forced everyone into
>she is a woman comedian
>she is funny
>you cannot criticize her
>misogyny if you say anything bad
I am all about equality.
If you suck, I don't care if you are an Apache attack helicopter or an inverted spoon, I will say so.

Fuck. You're right. He really is just awful. He's just there so Comedy Central can be like "Look how not racist we are!"

Nick Swardson
Tom Segura
Gabriel Iglesias

lmao you people only hate her because other people do, stop being followers. She's no different from the other generic female comedians.

Wtf Segura is funny

No he isnt

Watchu got against fluffy niga?

>Segura
No. He may not be top tier, but he is regularly good for a chuckle.

Louis CK
Daniel Tosh
Hannibal Buress

Eddie Murphy

that motherfucker was never funny and never will be

Louis CK is great. You just hate him because you think it makes you look cool on Sup Forums.

>other generic female comedians
Nigga, that bitch is as big as 3 "generic female comedians", and all 3 of them ain't funny.

People have different tastes. Deal with it.

No Comedian is funny

>"im old my life sucks"
>"im not a good person"
Literally all his jokes

Bullshit. Not only is she pathologically unfunny, arrogant cunt, but she's beloved by the PC police. Feminist approval alone means she probably sucks.

>Louis CK
He's funny until he burns out... he just burns out kinda fast. Jim Jefferies is exactly the same.

>Daniel Tosh
Tosh was literally never funny.

>Hannibal Buress
I'm pretty sure he's actually retarded.

TL:DR, 2 of your 3 are completely correct, one is kinda correct.

Ralphie May - Thinks he is black and has shit jokes
Gabriel Iglesias - Only jokes about being fat and food and has general shit material. Probably the worst comedian next to Carlos Mencia

>worst comedian next to Carlos Mencia
Them's fightin words son. Damn.

Gabriel Iglesias isn't funny though... I just don't think he's Mencia-tier shit. It's hard to be THAT bad.

Bill Burr is.

Tosh's standup is fantastic

Fucking Seinfeld. His stand up is just a whiny jew yorker crying for a set. Besides, he's literally the template for every bad comic ever.

this

YALL NIGGAS SLEEPIN ON JOHN MULANEY.

He proves that you can still be hilarious without having to be edgy and curse a lot. Watch his specials on Netflix

Louis ck is fucking trash and his tv show was shit aswell

>George Carlin
>Sam Kinison
>Bill Hicks

Overrated rants from an era when the pinnacle of comedy was just "haha I agree with what he said!"

If you think no comedian is funny there is something wrong with you
Im not trying to insult you but seriously you have a severe mental problem and should probably leap off a building

>Tosh
>fantastic

Nigga, if you think that autistic shit, you're 12.

Misogyny is funny when it's peppered into your act, not when it's your ENTIRE act.

... Same reason Jim Jefferies is kinda shit-tier. He's Australian Daniel Tosh with less internet memes.

Dubs of truth.
Trips of lies.

add Dennis Miller to that and your list is complete.

>SLEEPIN ON JOHN MULANEY
Uh, he is widely known and has two specials on Netflix
Try again

I never thought an opinion could be wrong, but then you showed up. Wow. That's remarkable.

The trips have spoken

Those trips aren't totally inaccurate.

His show turned into shit after season 2.

Amy Schumer and Sarah Silverman garbage.

wait...you mean like every Hollywood actor and actress?

this. never laughed once at anything he has said. pretty sure is jew conspiracy, they just told everyone he is a comedian and based a sitcom around it and everyone just believed it/self fulfilling prophecy sort of deal.

this is my impression of seinfelds humor "Whats the deal with cereal, it comes in a box, and inside the box theres a bag? Why dont they just make the box out of whatever the bag is made of! AM I RIGHT?" its like dude shut the fuck up nobody cares

I can appreciate their *historic* relevance and comedic value... but I can't go back and watch a Carlin special and say I genuinely laughed a single time. Even worse with Hicks, and Kinison is painful to watch.

Never said he was underrated. And did you not read my entire post? I mentioned his specials. Also, I wouldn't say he's "wildly known"

Nigger she steals literally every joke she's ever told. Shit her newest movie trailer that's out right now has a stolen joke from spaceballs in it. Fuck yourself you mind-numbed twat. She's the white female Carlos Mencia. Idgaf who hates her, her jokes are all stolen and she stole funny jokes and tells them in a way to make them not funny and she ruins good jokes. She's legit fucking terrible. Research her background. There actually are funny female comedians but people like that fat sack of shit are why there aren't very many female comedians to begin with and people like you eat her shit up with a spoon and ask for seconds. She's the comedian equivalent to buying a macbook strictly for PC gaming. Get outta here you faggot.

Well I never watched much of his show tbh. His stand-up is funny though.

I stand by my assessment. I can't speak for Kinson, but you sold Hicks and Carlin short

You're actually giving Jerry Seinfeld too much credit.

Seinfeld was literally Larry David's puppet bitch... and Larry David is the figurehead of the Jew conspiracy.

... besides, nobody watched that show for anything other than Michael Richards anyway.

Agreed.
Theo von has a pretty horrendous special but I don't think he has any fame

Guess we have different tastes, then.

Fucking this. Ronda Rousey is a horrible comedian.

Ye seguras earlier stuff is solid.
His last Netflix special wasn't the greatest

The problem with Louis CK's standup is that it's always the same formula. You can only tell the same story so many times before you're just pathetically begging for attention.

Changing the wrapping paper on an empty cardboard box doesn't change the contents.

Could not agree more.
The triumvirate of edgelord faggotry.

Segura isn't bad.
Iglesias is just a fat, shitty version of robin williams

For someone who hates her, you sure do know a lot about her. I don't understand why you would give someone the of day if you hate her so much.

>selling carlin short
>most famous bit is literally just a string of curse words

SHITPISSFUCKCUNTCOCKSUCKERMOTHERFUCKERANDTITS

*audience erupts into laughter*

You leave my goddess out of this.

That guy sucks

All of this is fact and people will still disagree with facts because their emotions mean more than facts. If someone stole their work and got rich off of it like Amy Schumer did to other comedians they'd be completely okay with them reaping the benefits from their work because they're fucking cucks.

'Sleeping on' indicates that he isnt known
and I didnt say wildly known i said widely known
no you didnt mention his specials

... Iliza Schlesinger and Jimmy Carr aren't funny either.

fucking kek

Comedians not mentioned because they're generally brilliant:
Birbiglia
Gaffigan
Neil Brennan
Burr
Marc Maron

sorrynotsorry but nope .

i never understood how normies could even relate to that show at all

>george enters room
hey guys i broke up with that super model looking girl.
>gee golly why george
ah you know she likes to sleep with her socks on I cant be with somebody like that I JUST CANT JERRY I JUST CANT
>kramer slides in
>laugh track

what kind of mindless neurotic fuck identifies with that?

Wildly or widely both indicates that he is well known, which he isn't, unfortunately.

And can you read?
>Watch his specials on Netflix
That was literally my last sentence

I believe the answer to your question is "Kikes."

hahaha couldnt be more true .

You just wrote a perfect synopsis for 70% of Seinfeld episodes.

This guy is a mystery to me
Pseudo-cosmic posturing
And not a single belly laugh was given

I mentioned Burr as being good.

Marc Maron is kinda hard to watch sometimes though.

Don't think Marc Maron or bribiglia are funny

This fool is a house nigger, Jewish ass-kissing spineless ladder climber. He obviously grew up on RItalins and adderalls with his stunted ass stature and frenzied energy. This fucker is nothing but a good goy tool.

>And can you read?
I missed your last sentence, you cant read if you LITERALLY misread a word

Awww, does the bad man swearing hurt your Virgin ears?
Fucking thank you. That show was utter garbage.
Oh look, the bad argument creationists use applied to comedy. >if you don believe in God why spend time learning about him?

no, actually. a lot of them have better jokes.

>What took everyone so long to realize she isn't remotely funny?
It takes a while to re-awaken from the HOLLYWOOD JEW STUPOR of relentless PR of shitheels.

>Swearing is funny
>I'm twelve and what is comedy?

He's cool

this guy kinda snuck up on me, I guess he's TV's Frank in the new MST3K

Katt Williams is fucking garbage too.

Being a nigger for the sake of being a nigger is just sad... not hilarious.

I can't into reading. I didn't defend the bit, I mocked you. If that's the only Carlin bit you know, no wonder you think he's not funny.

She's hilarious. I think she has a special on netflix?

Not same user, but Carlin isn't funny bro. He's the Patron Saint of Edgelords.

Screw you guys Tosh.0 is always funny or at least entertaining.

funny looking =/= funny

>thatsbait.gif

There's no accounting for taste there champ. And I don't think anyone can dethrone the amazing atheist as the patron saint of the neckbeards.

Jeff Dunham is pretty funny

...if you're in your mid 40s and suffering from empty nest syndrome.

that one Indian guy who makes fun of all the races is really good, forget his name.

the best comedians i find are always no names on Def Jam and the comedy club circuits they throw on and i can never remember their names.

Does anyone have that image showing that she used to be a moderator on a furry site?

>Jeff Dunham is pretty funny

No I'm serious. If he isn't funny in an episode (which is rare), the videos usually are. And the Web Redemption segment is alway entertaining. There's a reason it's been on the air this long.

Isn't he that asshole that uses puppets?