Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3ZpmHIEKA
youtube.com/watch?v=LvwBDCb7bmM
youtube.com/watch?v=9I3BKEb3gN0&list=PLuwWCSfN4i8IQIVaKTofpAhP4BSCoqawu&index=9
youtube.com/watch?v=ic7StOMRBOU
youtube.com/watch?v=V81DlvZkxGE
youtube.com/watch?v=g3xg28yaZ5E
tcho.net/sx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's middle school actually going?

>I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people
pfffffff hahahahaha.
Go to bed.

How autistic are you?

nice bait

How's going with the guys? Bet that mind is real impressive with your clothes off.

if ur really 18 post nudes

What if i told you

Nobody gives a fuck

>Tits or GTFO

MooooDS

Why does someone with purportedly high intelligence 1) believe online IQ tests, and 2) misspell the title "Sleep Is For The Weak"?

>I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

lost

Ya don't need 169 iq to make a copypasta thread

Typos happen to everyone. The online IQ test, however, is absolutely unforgivable.

I will always love you Ciara

ITT: As always OP is a faggot

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 177.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

How does it feel like to be a virgin for life.

10/10 bait keep going

posting on Sup Forums... can't be very intelligent.

This is now a Ciara thread!

IQ tests proves almost nothing...if you were as genius as you say you woudn't create such ridicuous bait.

Cool. There are still millions more special than you, your existence is still as pointless as everyone else, you'll likely die in an accident or by some health issue like many other people in the world, have fun.

so which test do I have to do to also be genius

show us your tits and pussy you fucking nigger bitch whore. while u r at it ram a thick cucumber into your asshole for us. lying slut u like a 90. only good for fucking and being cummed in

Thanks for the pasta.

Im 210 cm. Taller than me lol. Also nice bait

Why don't you kill yourself?

intelligence doesn`t make you behave decently, young lady

This is for reddit. AMA's aren't what we do here. Now show me your tits

All that intelligence and you decided to go onto Sup Forums? Nice bait

>I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.
sure is a waste of time then. Inferior music will always be inferior, you IQ wont make it any less shit.

Here is true God-Tier music:

youtube.com/watch?v=HyHNuVaZJ-k

youtube.com/watch?v=Nx3ZpmHIEKA

youtube.com/watch?v=LvwBDCb7bmM

youtube.com/watch?v=9I3BKEb3gN0&list=PLuwWCSfN4i8IQIVaKTofpAhP4BSCoqawu&index=9

youtube.com/watch?v=ic7StOMRBOU

youtube.com/watch?v=V81DlvZkxGE

youtube.com/watch?v=g3xg28yaZ5E

suck my dick inferior brainlet snowflake.

how about u give me a bj you fine lookin lass (btw im 19 so hit me up if you want to do something ) andddd nice bait

and you have giant pupills from your ecstasy pills

>typos happen to everyone.
No. I don't make kindergarden level mistakes, and I'm not even educated.

I have an IQ of 184 and even I realize that you're a fucking idiot

You can still be a fucking idiot, no matter your IQ, and this fucking post clearly shows that
>From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit.
Not how that works.
>Get this through your head: you are nothing.
you are making a copypasta at this point
> I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you.
At this point, I doubt you have the IQ of even a fucking potato at this point, if you really think that. Be fucking humble about it and maybe you can get some respect.
>Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.
DO YOU EVEN Sup Forums

Would you like to suck my dick for $10?

Does this retarded tranny knows this isn't tumblr or instafag?

fuck is it summer already?

I love copypasta.

The reason I love copypasta is because posting it makes you mad. You. Yeah, that's right. You. You're my target. Your rage fulfils me. Yes, I've posted this before, and I'm going to post it again. And there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Not only am I going to post this over and over and over again, but other anons, seeing the rage posting this produces, are also going to post this. Especially our newfriends. Right now, newfriends are realizing that this actually does make you angry. They realize, like I do, that you think of Sup Forums as your own private little utopia that gets ruined when the common class stumbles upon it like oblivious tourists.

Well it isn't, you pretentious fucks. This forum is open to the public. It isn't yours. You're nothing special for frequently visiting this place. No one gives a shit that you've seen this before and in fact, they laugh at your grandiose opinion of what this place is. It's just a stupid imageboard. It's not even the first. After frequently visiting Something Awful, Chris Poole consciously decided to make an English Futaba Channel without any thought of how original it might be. So basically, this entire image board is copypasta and you're just a whiny little faggot fuckwit for actually getting angry at complete strangers for failing to entertain you. Go fuck yourself. No, really. Grab a poison-tipped cactus and go fuck yourself. Then go give your mom another hug to compensate for her fat ass not getting any. It's the only way you know how to pay rent.

Youre a fag

You're still a complete faggot for trying to think you're better than everyone. I was laughing, if anything, at your utter faggotry.

>routinely posted girl
>acting like it's not bait
nice bait

Yep, i had anal sex with mr Farinhight

Kill yourself nobody gives a fuck about you

tcho.net/sx

Weak pasta.

Is Philip Glass overrated?

Checked!

How does listening to Jerry Garcia's anything make you intelligent?

I bet you're actually not that smart in real life.

Me? Mad? Keep trying but we all know you can only copy and paste while I can consistently shit a stream full of OC directly from my mind. I am the Grand Canyon and you're nothing but the mere rock in which I erode my beauty.

i think faggot mc might have a bit of a god complex

Faggots are not even trying anymore

That's a pretty crappy analogy

Stay mad you simple rock

IQ doesn't actually matter, dumbass. Can't IQ your way out of getting shot, nigga.