>i hate my life
>repeat

>be a fag
>be OP

oh shit.

well meme'd good sir XD

>Be me, 18
>Working in the cafe department of an electronic store
>Because what the fatass customers that come in need is sandwiches, soup, chili, coffee and milkshakes to drip everywhere
>Stuff happens with me and the store-manager
>Get put in Sales in the Telecom-Appliance department
>Because your iPhone 6S+ really goes well with that washing machine from Samsung
>Anyway
>Be me
>Decide, I'll help my buddies out this week
>I tell each one I can do them one favor
Holy fuck.
That was fucking terrible.

Are you me?

not sure what i just read

I worked at a very strange electronic store.

still doesn't explain that abortion of a story

Most electronics stores have household appliances though, don't they?

>was a brony once...

Being a trump supporter

>be me
>never really quite normal as a child
>very antisocial, but still had friends
>after getting bullied in middle school and discovering anime I was never the same
>was pretty edgy until I grew out of it in my junior year of high school
>now am a senior and still never had a gf
>I have way more friends then I've had all my life rn, seem pretty normal to most people
>although rn I'm still nothers ready to date and failing classes, prom is coming up and I don't think I can go
>also don't think I'll get into a good college
>I've stoped trying to get a better life, I've let laziness carry on far too long
>now I no longer feel depression and regret when I do nothing all day by myself
What do

Yeah, but do they need a fucking Cafe inside?

You keep trying. Even if you suck so hard you put a hooker to shame, you try.
Everyone will know you as the person that is at least trying, even if he fails.

It'll make your victories all the sweeter.

>positive feedback
in my thread?

Always positive support for a fellow Sup Forumstard.

> be 19
> finally get girlfriend
> things go well, exchange v-cards
> find out she has herpes simplex 1 since she was a kid
> I decide fuck It and stay with her.
> she tries to kill herself, fails miserably and the whole thing about herpes gets buried
Fast forward a few years to now
> she's tried to kill herself like 10 more times, I've talked her down from more than a few
> she tells me she was drinking with friends
> she invited two guys to have a threesome with her
> they say no
> she says she was joking with them
> she tries to blame me for her behavior
> If I make as big a deal of this as it is she'll get mopey and try to kill herself again.
> should have gotten out before I was invested

Jesus that was fucking depressing to read. I might need psychology sessions now with my therapist.

Invested how? Do you have a child together? If not then fuck it. Crazy bitches just don't get FIXED. That's the truth.

We're engaged, no kid. Her entire plans for the future require me. If I leave her she will probably try to kill herself again

There is always the community college or technical college route. If you don't think you'd succeed in a classroom do the latter, there are massive labor shortages in technical career fields depending on where you live (in FL there is a drought of marine technicians and those people are making bank rn). But if you feel like you could succeed in a class room do the 2 years at a community college and then head off to a 4 year state school.

And it seems like she will try it again even if you stay. Don't become her hostage man, that will be a life full of fucking misery

What makes you think by getting married is going to make her any happier and not try to kill herself in the future? And from the looks of it she is really bad at trying to an hero

>51797 ▶
>
This is tough. But you have to cut her out. Do not live your entire life attached to a woman that you will grow to despise and resent. Shes an anchor dude, gotta cut her loose if you really want to have a happy life

He's right. I'm stuck in a relationship because of my daughter. And I don't have an easy way out. She has nothing here for her and would probably go kill herself

Oh my god is she bad at killing herself, it's almost funny. 100+ cold pills one time, she tried mixing drain cleaner and bleach once, when the fumes didn't kill her she drank the mixture and then tried to hang herself and she ended up bending the curtain rod and throwing up. She's tried hanging herself a few times. Swerved in front a commercial truck once but swerved back. She hasn't tried drowning, electrocution, jumping of something tall, or a train yet and she has no access to a gun

>She has nothing here for her
Well she has her daughter and a husband
Can't you afford some kind of psychotherapy?

Fuck up about 3 marriages, ruined many more relationships, all because I wanted the pussy. Benefits of being the good friend of these "asshole" boyfriends. Needless to say my guy friends are just tools that I can use to manipulate their girlfriends in rough times. Even better when you break "bro code" and spill dirt on them for a nice hummer. Sorry bros. Our friendship is not good pussy. Good pussy is good pussy. Especially when I steal it from you. Cucks

let's be real, you're a kissless virgin

haha u envious loser I fucked your gf
oh wait you have no gf hahaha

Nothing here as in. She is from the other side of the country and she has no family here or there.

Wut is this..?

oh yeah?

i'm still scratching my head on this one. what was it that he did that was stupid? nonsensical dribble