Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

The girl I'm friendzoned by wants to move in with me next year. I know I'm not attractive enough to hook up with her, and she may or may not already have a fuck buddy.

Should I go through with this?

Pic unrelated

No, you fucking cuck

Definetly NOT, always take some HUGE DISTANCE after friendzone you crazy fuck!

you'd be putting yourself in a position to be upset and get cucked every single day. honestly don't bother. approach it the same way you'd approach a toxic person. just stay away from them unless you have to be there.

tbh i personally wouldn't let her in
at the begin is all fun and all (you might even sex her) but after a while your feelings gonna kill you inside, specially if she rejects you
in the other hand you have better chances of getting out of friend zone if shes living with you

Just tell her you don't cohabitation with chicks you're not romantically involved with. Get her to play "let's make a deal."

Hell fucking no, if you do you'll honestly get fucked up from being chucked so much

so, you cant be with her. but when shes living with you, you can put hidden cameras in her room and bathroom. post to Sup Forums. win

Living with a woman you can't put your dick in? The fuck's wrong with you, bro?

I let a chick live with me same deal as you OP. Your feelings for her will overwhelm you and only make you depressed in the end

Don't give things to, do favors for, or move in with girls you aren't fucking. The "friendzone" is just a trap to take advantage of your attraction to get free shit.

No, she's gonna be fucking other guys in your house. Not to mention, guys are always intimidated at first when a girl lives with another guy so they will all be sizing you up and calling you a faggot and shit.

Do you like where you live? If you do, and wish to continue, don't let her in.

You're a fucking Cuck OP

You better let that girl move in

You will have many happy faps watching her fuck other dudes

NO. She'll rely on you for rent shortfall, you'll buy the pizza and beers for 'netflix and actually only chill on couch' nights, and it'll be your netflix subscription, but she'll choose the movie. Doing something together? you'll drive you both there, your gas. And then she'll make you wait while she's fingerbanged around the corner in the alley.
You'll kill all the spiders, run errands to the store for ingredients when she shows boyfriend after boyfriend that she CAN cook. she will never cook for you.

Don't do it.

90% chances that, 10% off chances that you'll end up being with her (give or take, I don't know you nor her).

Now that's a life-defining-choice moment.

uh, no. at best 99.9%, 0.1%

This

100%

Yeah, swell idea! Let her move in and then you can listen as she fucks various guys she brings home..

NOPE.

She knows you like her so she is gonna try to play you so she can suck resources out of your wallet. ie, "user, I spent to much partying all week, can you cover my half of the rent again? Pretty please?"

FUCK THAT!

Ass, gas, or grass. Nobody rides for free...

Yes u stupid fuck
And then quit bein a cuck and start bangin her girl friends

Just do it faggot

This is marriage

marriage is all that, plus sex.

>she moves in
>brings in chad
>plus whatever chads bullshit baggage he has
>fucks loud erryday
>she says that chad and her need their own space and ask you to move out
>you agree and suck black homeless dick all day long

Great plan you got there OP, what a great guy you are.
I'm surprised you are still single, ya know, being nice and all.

No
No
No
>No

do it and rape her

Access to an endless well of worn panties and the possibility to see some side boobs from time to time?
Go for it, user, you know you want it!

This is the best advice

If you are into her, no, don't do it.

If you have other girlfriends and you don't care about her, then sure.

But always remember, if you care about her now, seeing all the strange men in and out of her room will break your heart.

rip heart

Have you also considered the idea that you might hook up with her or get into a relationship with her then break up and have to live with her while she fucks other guys?

Let her move in with you.she can introduce you to her friends which u can fuck. If she doesnt shes a shit friend.
She may even get jealous. And actually develop feels for you.

If these 2 things dont happen. Broom her.

This place can be so fucking pathetic.

No, and you also quietly break off all contact with her. If she cares enough to find out why, you tell her that you're sorry, but you aren't going to slowly kill your soul for her benefit and pleasure any longer. You also go find yourself a woman who deserves you.

cuck

Would you be sharing a bathroom?

If so, one of two things will happen - either (A) you'll wind up with her or (B) you will cease to be attracted to her. Win-win, honestly. Just be careful not to do anything autistically creepy if you're sharing a bathroom (don't "accidentally" walk in on her, etc.)

this

Dude, I live with 3 women currently.

My life is a mess.

All three of them are annoying as fuck, and loud day and night, constantly bringing people over and doing stupid shit making messes. First couple months were cool, everyone does their own thing, chores and whatnot, 5 months in and things degenerated into me paying 3/4 the rent and bills (one of them got fired, and the other FUCKING QUIT her new job because she didn't like it, two weeks after leaving her other, arguably better job).

It was like that for damn near half a year before I literally forced them to get foodstamps. All my savings gone in the meantime (not like i wanted a fucking car anyways, I love the spending 2 hours both ways, on the LA bus system while some faggot wanks under his trenchcoat while playing magic)

Stuff is dirty as hell, but i refuse to be the only one who cleans.

I've on 3 occasions had to beat down someone who came to my house threatening me over one of these cunts.

They bring random fucking animals ALL THE TIME too, even though its against our lease.

Fucking change jar is empty by these hoes.

I signed on for 1 girl. in a 2b2b apartment.

The other two moved in "to help with rent" since the girl makes shit money.

I've been donating plasma for the last 4 months just to save up enough to move out and dump these bitches.

Just 3 months left and my lease is up.

Pray for me.

I'd just offhand mention that i had been casually seeing a grill for the last few weeks and didn't have time to hang out.

She's give chase if she's even slightly interested.

No. This will end poorly. Like in the form of a bait and switch. Even if she agrees to some sort of sex, once she's in she's in. There's no legal recourse for you if she decides to change her mind about fucking you. However, depending on where you live, it could be hard to get rid of her and the law might even be on her side. I think in california, you can legally squat in a house for 3 months. That's three months of that bitch disrespecting your house, undermining your rules, bringing dudes in to fuck, and cum all over it.

no, you asshole

Just get a 3 month lease.

Not with that attitude you shouldn't.

No

dont. She has the upperhand legal-wise. She will end up taking 50% of your stuff.

Cuckatry; the post

WAT?
Like... they arent going to marry
What kind of stupid law would that be?

Also @OP
Why does she even want to move in with you in the first place?
If she friendzoned you, is she aware you like her?
If she is aware that you like her and doesnt give a fuck where does she get the audacity from to ask you to move in with her?

I think you should at least somehow (smartly) mention you want to put your dick in her

There's no such thing as the friendzone, it's just not being attractive

>Why does she even want to move in with you in the first place?
Because people who aren't retarded virgins enjoy spending time with their friends