What does Sup Forums honestly think about him?

What does Sup Forums honestly think about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone that committed to anti normie trangressive performance art deserves respect, like that gerogerogerogiegie guy or whatever

music for middle age white guys to read the newspaper to

unrecognized masterchef

the best stand-up comedian of all time

anyone that uses these words in this sentence deserves literally no fucking respect. Holy fuck do you even see what the fuck you type?

"anti normie trangressive performance" jesus fucking christ just hang yourself since you obviously browse Sup Forums too much and are a disappointment to your parents.

performance art not performance you retarded fucking plebeian

Ahhhh yes I mean't "anti normie trangressive performance art".

Just fucking end your life you wannabe critic.

How many more years would it have been before GG fully transformed into a coprophiliac hybrid of Gaddafi and Fu Manchu?

only good post

>10 posts
>no micropenis pics
>no shit smeared face pics

wtf

SIR

We are here for MUSIC discussion

Pre 1985 GG is worth having

Post 1985 GG is shit

how the fuck u gonna discuss GG WITHOUT talking about those things.

Always Was, Is, And Shall Always Be and EMF is good. The rest of his discography sucks

Shit. That's the only thing I could think of when he is discussed. Literal shit

hi eric

tried too hard to compensate for his lack of musical talent with edgy bullshit

AKA sure he was a spectacle but his shit isn't worth listening to

he exists in the same place in my head as that video of the bloke from gism trying to light people on fire

How many people who are triggered by GG have actually listened to any of his albums?

Not triggered, just this:
His songs are by-and-large typical punk rock, save for his intentionally edgy (i.e. troll) lyrics. I respect him for trying to upset the status-quo (thematically), or at least question it, but he is a sub-par musician at best

youtube.com/watch?v=bn4jd_Pc0T4

His music is shit but his words are heaven sent

Yeah, you're right. Still good punk rock.

Honestly, I think he was more about the statement then the music. He was everything that was wrong with entertainment, and that's punk as fuck. He truly lived the life of a degenerate. Musically, however, not really impressed. Now that he's dead though his brother tries to sell all his shit and still has the band which no one wants to see anymore because they all suck.