Gore thread, share graphic content here

gore thread, share graphic content here

#NiceFace

there hasn't been a good gore thread in weeks

omg

Top kek
/thread

best

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of gore threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

Story?

I find it hot

The last part is right, I guess.

I don't like watching it, I am just curious. I mean I see gore thread, rekt thread I click right away.

By watching these pictures, you understand who you are as a human being and what does it mean to feel pain and suffering.

Then, there are people who actually feel pleasure watching that. I don't really understand why, but hey, the human brain is a very strange place.

Good luck out there newfag!

I actually find humor out of peoples deaths, especially if its a nigger. Idk why but my sense of humor is sort of fucked. Even my friends tell me somethings wrong with me but eh idc.

Anyone have more of cats being slaughtered?

No sorry sick fuck, go outside of your piss bottle kingdom faggot

More dead niggers please

fuck you.

bread and circusses

Lmao

Thanks

White is the only right

>mfw i have no face

routine check up for average asian

My god what tf is that?

its called lungs and a heart

Must be some stanky pussy

I know that headass, but like whats wrong with her?

Are guts actually red or are they red because of the blood?

Y'know, my life aint so bad. Christ almighty that was disgusting.

What colour is the dark?

Oh shit its the botfly girl

For me, it's partly curiosity for the morbid, since it's not something we see on a daily basis, and partly a reminder that we're not as invincible as we like to think we are.

When some idiot is fucking with a machine in a factory and I tell him to watch himself and he says, "Calm your tits, bro. What can go wrong?" Because of years of viewing these types of images, I sure as fuck know what can go wrong.

This is just sick. I can watch people kill people and fuck their dead body. but this.. this I can'. Help me.

well thats a new one. id have to ask myself if i shouldnt just put him out of his misery. I know if i was like that id rather have a bullet.

To cope with death many emergency personnel will develope darker humors to help with the weight of seeing this shit. I for one appreciate the desensitization this stuff offers. If I ever get put in an intense situation it'll take me a lot less to get over seeing horrible shit.

Wart wart wart.

Face/Off - The Director's Cut

I for one will no longer drive next to 18 wheelers because of all the videos ive seen of them crushing shit.

This is fucking disgusting. Animal abuse is far beyond my limit.

A-fucking-men to that.

looks like that part never developed, ribcage wise. Dangerous as fuck they waited that long but they may have needed to wait long enough for her bones to strengthen for surgery. she probably wore a chest protector.

You're 14 and trying to be cool. You don't even have any friends.

>tfw you feel good about being a fag for once

dr phil agrees

it's in sweden, she is gonna transition to be a boy so they are growing the penis on her chest with science.

Not human.

oh shit someone lost humanity and turned into a hollow

You'd be surprised to find out that this is a pasta

How do we selectively extinct these things

his last name was ouchi
>ouchi

Lmao i got plenty of amigos, some just don't like my dark sense of humor. And I'm 17

8/10 joke of the day

i find that kinda satisfying, must feel nice to finally have that shit out of there

Keep the thread alive

Same feels Sup Forumsro

dinner

This is makeup, you idiot.

thats fucking real mate

More animal gore please.

The same reason I see obese and smokers on the street, so my body can get grossed out , letting me know that that person dying could be me and I should be careful. Plus the lulz

those are regular maggots.

The fuck? how the hell is that guy still fucking alive? If I were him I'd find the nearest tall building and jump

Bear attack?

I usually avert the eyes from offensive things like adorable daughters threads but I still need to be there to call op a pedo, it's my civil duty. Rekt/Gore are kind of fun even when theyr offing animals but that fluffy shit is distributed

Phosphorous burns. They don't go away, and that shit eats through like your skin and bones is nothing. Dunno why this retard left them untreated, he's dead by now.

No, you retard. There's even a watermark on the bottom right hand corner - Powdah. He does this shit out of nose and scar wax.

What the fucking fuck man?! Ladies please clean your pussies for fucks sakes!

Not really bot flies in the story, thats just what is called for some reason. Its about a girl who shoves rotting meat up her vag.

I'm ok with people because we are all garbage but why a kitten? animals don't deserve that shit you faggot.

Ahhh just gasm'd

These people need to go to hell.

Don't messe with Hesse, topkek

Is he dead?

Who can really say what art is? Beautiful user

Not really that gore but here you go

Are they really trying to save him?

>white phosphorus burns, maggots dowwn to the bone ok
>kittens are a step too far
Get your priorities straight.

no