Car
Finger

you forgot to add you liked it with a cock deep down your ass

I am good.
thanks
gtfo

no way
dude moar

May I ask how old your brother was user?

When I was 11 my dad forced me to suck him off one night. After that it became a regular thing for me to suck him off before work and before he went to bed. Over time when he said I was a pro at sucking his dickids, he would invite a friend or two over and I would suck them off as they all sat in the living room with their pants off. We got into them fucking me and my dad would collect money from them for them to use me to get off. Now 15 years later, I'm older and live out on my own, I still go to my dad's house on the weekends and he invites his friends to get sucked and fuck me

>I really want to be a girl.

This is only hot if femanon

I'm a male. It doesn't bother me at all.

You can be...
>get some tits
>get estrogen
>work out
>become a trap

Between the age of 14-19, my mother would come into my room at 3:33 every morning I was home dressed in nothing but a sheer nighty. She would insert two fingers into my ass while stroking my cock. Then when I came she would scoop up my cum with the two fingers that were in my ass and lick them clean. She never said a word to me except to shush me when I tried to talk to her. A stupid smile plastered on her face the whole time.

I drown kittens in pillow cases and don't seed my torrents.

Can't afford it. Plus, I said girl. Not guy that looks like a girl. Though if the advancements were on par to what I would want and I had the money, I'd do it.

You dont seed? You filthy animal..

>be me, 5 foot 6 inch manlet
>hook up with gigantic 400 pound hambeast
>stick tube up my ass
>let hambeast spread massive ass cheeks and sit on the other end of the tube
>tube is now stuck tightly up my ass and also wedged deep inside her cavernous ass hole
>almost suffer a ruptured colon because hambeast forces out a long voluminous fart at high pressure

I raped my brother when he was 12

kek
story

You should've planned one night to rape her. Just grab her hand, put her in an armlock, then plow the whore's cunt and ass. She wouldn't've said anything.

I don't think I have anything to put here.

I never had a gay thought in my life until I saw my gf's little brother.

bump

how old is he? what made u have gay thought? what do u wanna do with him?

Expand on this

Movie= no daughter of mine. Youtube it

i've been getting turned on lately by going on omegle showing my dick to whoever shows up. weirdo. i know.

That's cool they made a movie after my sexual experience with my dad.

what are most peoples responses? any good responses?

so let me get this clear.
>your brother was a faggot and he raped you, now he's in jail.
>your father was also a faggot and he not only raped you, but he prostituted you to his friends for money.
my main question is if you have any homosexual fantasies? I'm actually serious, do you have any tendency towards children after being abused yourself? Pure curiosity here.

almost all our guys. like 999 out of a 1000. but idc. still turns me on. my dick is average so i don't get any "Wow!". but the ones that stay want to jerk off and watch me watching them. they ask questions about my wife. sometimes about my kids. and sometimes they kind of want to role play.

oh ya thought it was mostly guys, what would your wife say about it?

I was balls deep in a slam piggy two days after her wedding

These are two different stories from two anons fag