>Canada passes M-103
>America now is your time to nuke them
General islam hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

quran.com/8/30
quran.com/3/54
youtube.com/watch?v=7nEGdKeT4B0&t=36s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't hate islam hate sandniggers you dumb kike. they're the one's cheating the government out of their money like jews, and have more than 5 kids taking all that welfare money. almost as bad as didnu's

go fuck yourself ahmad
They passed a law that speaking against shit-slam is "illegal"

all mudslims need to die

M-103 coming through.

We need to ban religions, not protect them.

>Hurr durr I don't wann stop spewing hate speech
You racists should have thought about that before shooting up that mosque...

>Islam is here to stay
>Allahu akbar

It says "Allah is the best of planners"... look who's trying to deceive.

quran.com/8/30
quran.com/3/54

Why do you think everyone calls you people "white devils"?

BUMP

I notice you didn't comment on this one
Kitman?

fuck islam
Muhammad is a fag

losers
& no im not a muslim

You ignorant piece of shit, getting your news from retarded biased sites. It's not a law it's just a code of conduct kinda thing. It's not a law in any shape or form and nobody is gonna be tried for criticizing Islam.

Go back to your ignorant bubble of hive mind rednecks

So I can say I hate jews niggers and Mexicans but not Muslims?

Taqiya (Arabic: تقیة‎‎ taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "prudence, fear, caution")[1][2] is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution

Never hearf of kitman before. You realize nearly no Muslims have ever heard of these phrases, right? Just like no Christians know about stoning in the Bible.

i hate muslims with a passion because i believe every race/religion needs to take care of its bad. like when whites act out of line whites handle it. Plus I was watching mark wahlbergs movie on the boston bombing when i heard about the london thing a couple days ago. set me over the top.

Most Christians are literate when it comes to the Bible. We just understand that nobody today is to live in accordance with Leviticus era law. Separation of Church and State. It's a thing in non dune-coon countries.

m-103 is symbolic. it doesn't change or add to modify law in any way at all.

>Separation of Church and State. It's a thing in non dune-coon countries.

So it's not tha Islam is bad, just that Islam needs to ignore the bad parts like Christians did?

>sub 70 IQ dumbfuck muslims
>dominating anything

Have they even mastered power flight yet?

Nice (:

Totally agree, but I think ignorant is a better word than illiterate.

For instance, I asked my christian sister why the Bible condones slavery. Her reply was "ya but they had to be freed after 7 years"

So when I say "that only applied to Hebrew slaves. Gentile slaves were slaves to life. Not only does the Bible condone slavery, but it adds a racism factor as well." She tells me that can't be correct and I should read my bible.

I'm actually completely correct. All she cares about is being told what she wants to hear. This is what religion is all about: being told what resonates with you. Being told what you want to hear.

Those laws were meant for Jews before Jesus only, they were given directly to the Israelites to keep them as a distinct and holy nation for God

There's over 600 of them, and the prophets later kept reducing them until Jesus came and fulfilled the entire law.

In Islam on the other hand, the commandments to fight and kill are given as general commandments for Muslims towards non-believers and Polytheists.

Muhammad would be disappointed by peaceful Muslims, while Jesus would be disappointed by violent Christians.

Unlike most of the Jihadists we are literate. The majority of those in ISIS are illiterate, and under educated.

Yes. Exactly.
Personal religion isn't bad, necessarily, just childish. It's like continuing to believe in fairies or Santa.

>muslim is a race

dumbfuck muslim detected kek

>It's not a law it's just a code of conduct kinda thing.

How long before it's law, then, faggot?

>Never hearf of kitman before

Self demonstration of taqiyya

Do people forget that most civilized countries already have laws against hate crime?
Even in America if you are being verbally harassed enough to file a complaint, you can make it a FELONY charge by saying they were attacking your religion or sexuality (making it a hate crime)

Saved. One for Facebook and Twitter

>just that Islam needs to ignore the bad parts like Christians did?

But all the parts are bad.

Muhammad wasn't a peace-preaching hippie like Jesus.

He was a warmongering illiterate desert dweller who kept slaves and fucked a 9 year old girl.

Any muslim who ignores the bad parts of Islam will no longer be a muslim, because there is nothing left.

Why do feminists and leftists defend Islam?

Well now that poor Democrat has to be put to death for tempting that Muslim man.

>Islam is a race
wew lad

>Those laws were meant for Jews before Jesus only, they were given directly to the Israelites to keep them as a distinct and holy nation for God
Where in the Bible does it say to stop following these laws because Christ died? You're trying to deceive us again, aren't you?

/thread

>tfw men will release their lust into a goat, but not me

Feelsbadman

>So it's not that Islam is bad

Wake up fool

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement.
(Qur’an 5:33)

Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(Qur’an 9:5)

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book [Jews and Christians], until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
(Qur’an 9:29)

O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination.
(Qur’an 9:73)

>Muhammad wasn't a peace-preaching hippie like Jesus.
Does it matter? It's not like the white devils were all monks because of it? Look at all the wars, rape, looting, pillaging you people did and tried to make it okay within your cult.
>oh Jesus will forgive us.

At least Muhammad showed us how to defend ourselves and when not to transgress. That is why whites have a war and greed problem. They do not not WHEN to fight.

It always starts as a "code of conduct" or "guideline".

Shit, thought that was a muslim

Muhammad sucks dicks in sandniggerland

i live in Michigan and dearborn is a fucking infestation where is the gestapo

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
(Romans 10:4)

Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian
(Galatians 3:23-25)

by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility.
(Ephesians 2:15)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
(Matthew 5:17-20)

--

In the Old Testament, whenever God delivered commandments, they were always directed the Israelites that he was leading. This is clear from the text, but here are some supporting verse:

Deuteronomy begins, for example, like this:

"These are the words that Moses spoke to all Israel beyond the Jordan in the wilderness..."
(Deuteronomy 1:1)

Then in chapter 12, still addressing the Israelites, come the laws in Deuteronomy:

“These are the statutes and rules that you shall be careful to do in the land that the Lord, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess, all the days that you live on the earth."
(Deuteronomy 12:1)

youtube.com/watch?v=7nEGdKeT4B0&t=36s

>Look at all the wars, rape, looting, pillaging you people did and tried to make it okay within your cult.
>you people

Who the fuck are you talking to, faggot?

>At least Muhammad showed us how to defend ourselves and when not to transgress.

Muhammad was an illiterate pedophile, Achmed. He commanded people to kill the unbelievers. Islam has always been a religion of conquest.

it's teh most backwards, conservative and oppressive religion on the planet today and almost every majority-muslim country is a fucking shithole with terrible human rights records.

Muslims need to reform their shit religion before teh civilised world gets tired of their shit.

Also, for example Leviticus: (BTW Levites were one of the tribe of Israel)

"The Lord called Moses and spoke to him from the tent of meeting, saying, “Speak to the people of Israel and say to them..."
(Leviticus 1:1-2)

Why do you slam sucks?

Tawriya: "creative lying"

Kek

I bet that fat ginger converted to Islam so that he could finally fuck a girl.

Well, not so much fuck, but rape.
And the victim would get stoned to death.

What I'm saying is that the fat ginger converted to Islam for pussy.

Hey, I'm with you bro. Fuck jews too, but this is a muslim hate thread. Try to stay on topic.

I think you're probably right. At least she wouldn't have been old enough to understand that he was going to kill her.

Dankest of memes

>I was not born in 1983
>I was not born 8.1 pounds
>I was not born muslim

Was not born just like me, gfys

"No Christians know about stoning in the bible"

How atheists cope in arguments about religions they know nothing about

Doesn't Matthew 5:17-20 say exactly the opposite of what you're arguing?

I'm a Christian and I've been taught about stoning since childhood. It's part of the Old Testament and doesn't apply to Christians today.