There are no bar "girls"

>Go to Bar
>Talk to Girl u want
>Ask about Barfee (350-1000 Bath)
>Go to Hotel and Fuck all night

what is Barfee?

the amount that you need to pay to leave te bar with the girl

Protect yourself from STD

Barfee or Barfine is the cost of taking a girl out of the club. Girls get paid a few bucks a day to dance ,then a commission from customers buying them drinks and barfees.

Definitely sex them without a rubber

remember
men look like girls
girls look like girls, but they are men...

you have been advised...

That's like $30. Are they clean?

Where do you find the underage village whores, my friend want to know?

Is there a way to ask for a trap specifically?

ask a "girl" something...

If you are American, and have a little cash, you wont need advice. You'll have so much sex, you'll get boo boo dick.

>thais
>clean

No. I'd suggest you even use 2 condoms and a rag around your dick.
Probably even protective clothing all over your body

For real Sup Forumsro, watch for thier larynx / Adam's apple, there are many Ladyboys down there, also watch your Anus too.

You're math retarded, that's $100-360ish.

barfine just gets them out of the bar. You still have to pay for short time or long time fee that the girl charges. Best to negotiate that before you pay the barfine

Go to Philippines. They speak better English

philippines stinks like shit. everywhere.

Definitely, the have strict standards over there regarding STD testing they have to abide too to keep it legal.

roflmao nothing is strict in SEA

>the have strict standards

You can get underagers there. So much for "strict"

They call it Bangkok, not Bangpussy, for a reason.

kek. get one of these OP

second

You're a fucking idiot
34 Bhatt = 1 USD
350 Bhatt = 10 USD
1000 Bhatt = 30 USD

fucking idiot

how underage, ahem?

Just cross the border to Cambodia and do heroin

lol i love these little 17yo who dont know shit.
anywhere from like 6 and up.
the fuck you been?
its thailand..try phucket.

Want to go to Thailand to fuck a girl with hot tranny. Biggest fantasy is to fuck a girl while sucking a tranny dick, however I am very turned off by uncircumcised cocks...anyone ever find one over there that's feminine and has a cut penis?

Been 3 times. Take condoms from home Thai condoms suck had multiple breakages ended up with the clap they be dirty hoes in Thailand.

6 yo? That is fucked up. What kind of fucking freak would want to have sex with a 6 yo. That is a solid 4 years younger than what a girl should be.

Select an STD!
HIV/AIDS. HIV/AIDS. ...
Hepatitis. Hepatitis. ...
Chancroid. Chancroid. ...
Trichomoniasis. Trichomoniasis. ...
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts. Human Papillomavirus (HPV) and Genital Warts. ...
Herpes. Herpes. ...
Gonorrhea. Gonorrhea. ...
Chlamydia. Chlamydia.
More items...

I can't wait until the West collapses and has those type of moral values
Would be a gift from God

Go here is a perverts dream land lol

I had anal sex with God when she was 9.

Obviously you got screwed out of that deal

its legal there, maybe you cant penetrate.. but theres other things.
the fuck u faggots think when u fap to the loli threads then?
i dont get off to drawings tbh, but theyre supposed to represent just that.

Actually the tranny bars are well advertised. They are popular and something people intentionally check out. You're unlikely to wind up with a tranny accidentally.

been there, i think she was 14.

if only they were white :/

Is it easy to anal fuck a bar girl ?

Yes just bend her over and stick it in her ass. Don't ask just do it. They be sluts abuse them as much as you like! Thats the joys of Thailand!

wear condomns don't bring back the STDS

Do you think that they would ever ban the sex of minors in these countrys?? Iknow half the westerners traveling there are for just that.. Bc Ive yet to be there :(

No, it's sticky and smells like shit.

Bring money

Try not to come across as a rookie or they will quote you silly money. Don't go mental buying bitches lady drinks make them work for their money. Also if taking girl back hotel long time you do not pay till she leaves in morning.

Watch out for the tall ones with big hands and Adam's apples. Unless that's your thing...

Having been 3 times ive never come across it nor do i have any interest in fucking kids am not a sick fuck and even if i did i wouldn't fancy doing time in a thai jail fuck that shit it aint legal over there. If a foreigner got caught fuckin a bitch under 18 unless you got cash for some hefty bribe then its the bangkok hilton for you.

top kek

sounds like standards I like

those countries don't have to make anything illegal or ban it, if the USA gov't finds out you fucked they passing laws that state if you bang a minor over there its like doing in the USA...so no bragging when you get back mofo

www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Thailand

Hope this helps OP :)

>Thai
>girls

You gon be dissapointed... Or learn something new about what youre actually into.

that guide is ok for people who have never been to Thailand. If you're young and not totally retched looking, it's pretty easy just to meet a girl "pooying" almost anywhere.I've had lucky meeting girls around the universities and shopping areas to name a few. Though I lived there for several years so if you're just visiting for a week or two, time will be at a premium. Also, the whole scene has changed a lot over the last decade. It's harder to find GFE nowadays. Mostly just strictly a business transaction. They've also gone up in weight from previous years.