I might have to fight this guy. What do you think of my chances? Him: short hair, 6'0" 180lbs. Me: long hair...

I might have to fight this guy. What do you think of my chances? Him: short hair, 6'0" 180lbs. Me: long hair, 5'9" 170lbs.

You both look like doughy high school failures so it's 50/50

>just suck his dick, that'll teach him!

Bring a weapon, no way you can beat him in a fair fight. Good luck, you need it.

Based on what? Height difference?

The question is, can you take a punch? Can you land your punches even in a flurry? I'd imagine you're both untrained and it's gonna look like rock em sock em robots on adderol. But if you're the long hair guy I'm on your side. I hate ball cap wearing gomers.

Depends on technique dudeeeee

You may win if you know martial arts or are a good dodger. Also cut your hair or he'll pull it like you were his bitch

Size doesn't matter. Techniques and making sure not to just black out is how you win a fight. Be smart

Wrong. If he goes for the hair. bring your arms up trapping his and whle staying close, twist to the opposite side. You will take him down and have his arm. Jew-jitsu 101

You should really cut that bitch hair. You don't even look good

/thread

Remember that a knife cares not about who it kills.
Romans brought civilization to the world by stabbing fools, so you can shank a fool too.

repost

I disagree. Mr Hat looks like he has no chest. He may have a higher height and weight but a few inches and 10 lbs of compacted shit doesn't look like it's going to have the advantage. The hippie even though he looks like he's at 20% bodyfat looks like he has some decent definition for living in corn pone country.

Yeah would definitely cut it before the fight. He might decide to fight dirty and go for the hair.

Remember the only person who says it's dirty fighting is the looser

Shit man, we're gonna need more than this. Have you ever been in a fight, played sports, worked out?

Or are you just a shit-eating fuck like the rest of us degenerates.

More dirty than going for the balls? It's a fucking fight. You anticipate anything. Broken bottles, NIGGERS, never underestimate what might happen.

What if dipshit wears that hat to the fight? Just grab the bill and dump the hat over his eyes and start wailing on him. Same argument.

>learning an ancient martial art
>cutting my hair

I will just cut my hair

i think if you post this once more ill beat you myself

You gon get rekt! Goldilox is going to mess you up.

>People are actually replying to this post as if its not bait
newfriends hello!

Yes, no, and yes.

He says he has been in fights and kicked ass but no way to verify.

this is bait, already seen this, sage

OP is goldilox

Redneck looks faster and more defined than hippy. Bigger triceps and forearms too by far.

Haven't seen this in a while. You still haven't fought?

Fighting is white trash, man. Have some self-respect.

Experienced fighter here....
If you have long hair, and you fight me, your fucked.
When someone grabs you by the hair and wails on you, it's hard to get away.
When someone grabs you by the hair, grounds you, then pounds you, it's hard to get away.
No loose cloths or long hair

Old fag here. You're pasta is stale.

trim your hair (really easy to grab and then he can fuck you up at his leisure)

then learn brazilian jujitsu. fight with honor, you will win.

why is this always posted

Good advice. Will definitely cut it.

This. And fucked up teeth indicating fight experience