It's a Howard's show has been ruined daily for the last 35 years because of this dumb bitch episode

>it's a Howard's show has been ruined daily for the last 35 years because of this dumb bitch episode

it's a who cares O&A was better anyway episode

Howard didn't think so. But what does he know?

filthy, stinkin, half-ape, bubble-lipped, big-breasted, savage nigger beast

I wish that was true. Never laughed once at their show, which is a shame because they have great guests. Jim Norton is an annoying faggot too.

Wow so edgy. You must be a rebel.

your buttcheeks was warm

That kike hosting the show ruined it from the start, his baboon nigger bitch sidekick just pushed the turd further out of the asshole.

Damn, those tits. Any pics of her with less clothes?

If you're a longtime listener to the show you'll know that everyone on the show has their quirks. Quivers can be annoying and stupid, but she is a good straight man and isn't afraid to go after anyone.

Recent example: During the Nick Cannon interview Robin was giving him shit for all of his black lives matter protesting. Obviously a white guy like Howard couldn't attack Nick like that but she could and it was awesome.

jim norton's stand up is just bad, but for some reason he is literal genius when he ad-libs on the radio. it's the weirdest thing but the difference is undeniable. when he is on the radio he is just that good.

if you don't think he was good on the radio then you genuinely have shit taste in comedy.

She's fucking obese what the shit

The problem is those instances are very few and far between with Robin. I listen daily, have since the 90s, I only listen to old shows now, though, seeing as I can't stand the show since Artie left, and I've gotten to the point where 90% of the time she talks for an extended time I mute the radio.

The beginning of 2016 was good and it's been spotty as of late. Marci Turk definitely got inside Howard's head and fucked up the show. I don't know why Howard thinks he's so fucking interesting that he doesn't need more people in the studio. Some of the best shows are when Artie and George Takei were in there, or when Howard, Artie, and Robin were talking to someone who walked in. The show is empty now.

The three person dynamic (plus Benjy and Fred) is critical. Without a third person it's just Howard and Robin which was fine in the 90s since Jackie barely talked, but is insufferable in their older age.

How hard is it to be a nurse in the air force?

The dumbest person I know was a chief jet mechanic working on F-16's in the Air Force for years. I'd say it was easier than that probably.

How do you listen to them? please don't say YouTube

I can't stand when this fucking monkey starts talking and no one shuts him up

I have most shows from the late 90s to 2008 archived, as well as most of the Todd Packer compilations and all of EtM's calls.

MAKINE?

Stern's idiotic/paranoid/depressing rants and hitleresque control over every aspect of the show is what made it bad

You mean you recorded them? Do you have the one where the vibrator machine inventor uses it on a pirnstar??

fuck i miss those todd packer compilations so much. i love win fred's money, billy west, artie lange, fuck i wish i would have downloaded those before they got taken down.

GET THAT POISON OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM RAVEN

There was a link floating around at one point. Not sure if it's still alive. search the stern subreddit I know it was posted there at one time.

she's such a disgusting beast. do another enema you fucking nigger

>tfw this disgusting old she-beast gives me a painfully hard boner simply because of her massive tits

Being a titfag is suffering

Oh come on, she's pretty hot otherwise too. She already had at least one breast reduction btw.

>hot
Wtf is wrong with you

Hateman lives

I thought it was a reference to the worlds meanest listener contest

Listen to the anthony dice clay bits, 90s howard with billy west obliterates every other talk radio show ever but o&a isn't bad at all, was definitely leagues better than howard was at the time

Sal's wife was so hot a decade ago, I still don't understand how he got her, he has to be one of the most idiotic people on the show.

Thank god she looks weird now.

I commented "jesus sal your wife aged like milk" on one of his cooking show youtube vids where he involves his wife and he responded with "I know right"

THICC

Not even memeing... I never realized how good she looked.

MAC-HINE BOFF

Good ol' Sal. Always on our side.

Jesus she is Artie fat
what happened?

She got cancer (srs) and eating helped her cope