What would happen if Putin were elected again?

What would happen if Putin were elected again?

Life would go on as usual.

He will

What would happen if someone hid a large amount of dynamite under a sewer manhole cover on a street that Putin's limousine happened to pass over, and the dynamite happened to explode right on cue, making Putin disappear?

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting question.

I was more interested in what the governmental aftermath would be.

You could also just strap dynamite into an rc plane and fly it into some event Putin's at.

>What would happen if Putin were elected again?
He gets a free coffee from Slavbucks.

Literally everyone would forget him in like three months.

I think his security is pretty good.

Revolution.

It would be extremely painful

It can not be helped then. He will rule another 4 years.

>if

What did he mean by this?

he's a big guy

what?

This happened in Italy. Rip based Falcone, we miss you.

Isn't he 5'7"?

> Literally everyone would forget him in like three months.
Not here, lol

Hi, gospodin Kadyrov.

did he actually have to be elected? have russians actually a real choice of politic change?

Putin and Merkel are like dictators. They run their countries for so many years. We only see that in non-white countries.

Are Russians stupid?

In other countries people get tired of presidents/prime ministers within a year of their election. Do Russians just not understand they can elect someone else, like Kasparov?

It's:
1. The slave mentality of the Russians, desiring to have a stronk figure to oppress them in the name of muh motherland
2. Kremlin rigging the elections
3. Kremlin controlling all major medias, insuring that all peasants are properly brainwashed
4. Kremlin removing and suppressing all normal opposition, leaving only the the most crazy fuckers like the ex-communists and the "liberal" "democrats"

If Putin never appeared in politics there's a chance that Russia might have stayed a democracy, although not necessarily guaranteed that they wouldn't have got some other dictator instead.
I wonder how different things would be.

I like to go further back and imagine White Russians had won their civil war. Russia might have followed the development of other European countries.

Heck, even Nazi Germany might still be around because they wouldn't have tried to invade Russia.

While we're dreaming of a better world we might as well imagine Russia never existed and we had normal Eastern European countries instead.

>ITT: why don't Russians just elect another traitor or alcoholic that will do everything we want him to do? didn't they enjoy the crazy nineties?

>Putin is a good patriotic guy who thinks of mother Russia, all others are Western traitors. Without Putin the bad times will come.
What a smart person you are.

>try democracy once with an idiot
>NEVER AGAIN

not that they were actually democratic times either...

>if
Hmmm...

More putinlet posting.
There can never be too many putinlet.

>In other countries people get tired of presidents/prime ministers within a year of their election
Kek, Merkel rules Germany since 2005 and will keep getting re-elected until she dies

Putin has many clones. Real Putin never leaves his mansion for years.

>Russia might have stayed a democracy
>stayed
You wat. It was Eltsin who disbanded parliament and made himself dictator-like priveleges.

We will have fully the same situation, because those ratings are not a fake. Putin really has people's love. Opposition anyway is under control, it is a fake, from my point of view.

Anyway, looks, like only Putin for today can keep the country. Russia is too big and difficult, you can't even imaging - a lot of different religions, nationalities, groups, forces, criminals, organisations and so on. Our cultural traditions are different, menthality, and only Putin has power, respect, strongest and so on.

Really, too difficult to keep it all and to rule to this all.

Putin is a leader and kind of brand. Opposition can only scream about corruption, but I am sure, even if them all will have power, they will not do more. If them will clean up all people on places, they will not find new fully honest.

So, problem is in menthality. And may be in world's hierarchy. I don't know. I am far away from policy. But Russia is not a third world and a lot of unhonest news and fake propohanda about Russia. And it all is painfully. This sanctions. Why? Why, for example, singer-girl was banned out of eurovision? It all is too weird.

Look on the picture. It is Russia. And it is not a rich area. But you all thinks only bad about us. Because of lie.

Thinks different.

Navalny has 500,000 subscribers on YouTube, his videos have English subtitles so I know what he's saying and he seems like a good guy.
What are the chances of him getting any significant power vs. him accidentally dying in the foreseeable future?

I don't think Putin is very afraid of him

500 000 of school childrens and twitter fags. Anyway, it is too low percent of population. And he just gives info about yachts and houses.

Of course, everyone who wants to have an order is a good person, but he is not a fully leader, from my point of view.

Navalny will not make an order in short time. But in long time all can be, but for it anyway person should to have kind of balls.

Democracy means athetist and homo rights