Nothing. Everything is as planned.

This kills republicucks

Making the big truck go HONK HONK
>WIN

Checkmate, snowflakes!

Racist!
Check your privilege!

Not even close buddy

America is stupid enough to elect an obvious con man.

What about that bill which supports women instead of men? That's -1? There's official video of him signing

it never went right and, for whatever reason, people are only just now starting to realize it

Turned out that a guy with no experience at all at a job was not the best suited guy for the job.

they´ve been doing that for years.

What if Hillary was at his place?

daily reminder to all the right wing retards that Trump wants to ban assault weapons

How can republicans control judicial branch.. Stupid meme

This thread is getting so retarded i can feel the liberalism Aura, oh no, I'm going liberal! You sexists and homophobic white men! Like, gaaawd alahu ak-

Trumpers remind me of a delusional old mother trying to convince people how her ugly autistic child is the handsomest out there.

God emperor lel. Look at this fat fuck. Jesus Christ.

Trying to run a government like a business.

Completely different motivations here. People will not give up their ego's as easily for a little money. Although there is corruption, the mainstay stands.. people are in it for principle (and keeping their jobs)

not even once

It's 2017. We are focusing on our current president trump.

1. A bunch of shitty republican candidates for president appeared.

2. A bunch of shitty democratic candidates for president appeared.

3. Trump is different so he brings out a bunch of idiot voters who seem to identify with him (much like what happened with obama).

4. Republican candidates disregard these idiot voters.

5. Democratic candidates disregard these idiot voters.

6. Trump wins the primaries.

7. Hillary wins the primaries. She is awful so the dems are fucked.

8. Idiot voters from step 3 do their civic duty and vote for their moron candidate (Trump).

9. Hillary is a twat so she didn't stand a chance.

10. Trump wins.

11. ???

12. America does not profit.

She couldn't get anything passed with Republicans controlling the House and Senate.

Exactly

and this is why she was the smart choice.

So, why would anyone be against him (?) Oh.. this is not in favor of liberals

kek

He's genuinely retarded. No meme, he is really really dumb.

That's what went wrong, he has no idea what he's doing.

The idea that he can not pass his healthcare bill when he controls every facet of government is hilarious.

Any trump voter who's still onboard has borderline Down syndrome.

The trumpcucks are mysteriously silent these days.

You sexist, racist and homophobic pig!

fbpb

Also he's about to sign a law that destroys internet privacy and moves one step closer to annihilating net neutrality.

I would have thought everybody on Sup Forums would be against that? No?

thats not a real quote lol
sad

I love how trumpers managed to convince everyone this was fake, but he actually fucking said something very similar to this. He was best pals with Hillary at the time and always used to shit on republicans.

Sup Forums has no principles, and the trumpettes would gladly sign over our legal right to privacy if it pissed off some liberals. They're seriously that petty and stupid.

yeah dude keep underestimating the president of the united states, the most powerful man in the world.
he didnt want the healthcare bill to pass, you really think he wants obamacare lite?
youre viewing things incredibly 1 dimensionally, top layer.
stop underestimating him and you'll see that theyre just falling into his hands.

>subconsciously mistaking tweenage hero worship for political consent

hope you kill yourself before you become old enough to vote laddie-o

They love their racist troll more than they love their net neutrality and privacy.

Everything

So, rich people try to make themselves richer, by exploiting poor people. Who knew? This was clearly beyond any mortal reckoning.

Hahahahaha top tier meme.

Well played.

fucking pajeet of all things, all cause of the designated shitting streets

thats right, keep thinking everythings a meme.
im sure over the years you'll figure it out sooner or later.

True, just imagine Hillary in office, all the sjws would party all day and night, also men would finally disappear from the face of the planet!

honestly tough, having been fairly amused by the trump train back in the days: has he gotten anything done in any way so far?

all Indian business types worship Ayn Rand and they will fuck over anything that serves a common purpose rather than an individual, greed-based purpose.

Republicucks on suicide watch

When those SJWs leave their safe space at the local college, they would realise how fucked it is for them to get jobs cause Shillary is in the pocket of Wall Street and used them

im sure this is a great place to ask what Trump has done so far.
why dont you look it up yourself and stop letting people think for you.
off the top of my head, he stopped the fine you get for not having healthcare insurance.

my name jeff

neocons need to be purged.

sad to think that I've already lived through what is likely to be the best presidency of my lifetime

Imagine being so fucking retarded to believe a 70 year old autist who literally lives in a golden tower could solve your problems?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Exactly, don't forget the meaning of /b

I can vouch for that looking at all fucktard pajeets who supported Trump cause muh Pakis will get fucked then fall silent when a trumpette kills a couple of them for the lulz

Pretty much fucking everything. Any worse and you'd have to just sell the whole country for scrap.

user, trump is still president.

lol the guy who can't get shit done? nigga plz

kek dude, it's not like I cared.

Nah we'll get a Bernie-like candidate after Trump.

No matter what cucks in this thread will say, young people are the future and they're overwhelmingly progressive. So it's the future whether they like it or not.

We just have to wait for all of them to die out.

Better than PC sjws.

alright lol. hes got a lot done, you've just been fed lies and disinformation by the MSM.
literally ministry of truth.

if SJWs are the biggest concern you have, you lead an awfully charmed life

You're in /b, get your shit together

>overwhelmingly progressive
wrong
generation zyklon will send you to your grave.
the pendulum is swinging back towards the right, very hard.

lol like the "wall"?

No, you're blindly following a retard who tells you lies and you're too dumb to realise.

What has he got done? Literally nothing.

they don't bother me because I know it's a contrived bogeyman. A few loud-mouthed tumblrinas doesn't mean that SJWs are a real problem.

You want a bill supporting women?
Oh-

companies are bidding on it right now, user
how long has he been president?
how long does he have left?
seriously sort yourself out. do you honestly believe he would have the wall built 100% already or are you just letting all the people against trump think for you?

>Generation Z will swing right
>Majority of traps & trannies coming from Gen Z
pick one

It's not fair to put Melania in with these creeps. She's just a typical Russian beauty who was looking for a way out of the shithole she grew up in. She didn't sign up for this abuse, beyond the abuse she gets from him.

Hahahahahahahaha no it isn't.

>implying you're older than 12

They are. The streets went full of those, all video sources prove that

dude you're totally right, he has done absolutely nothing hahah drumpf btfo!!
you are so fucking dense.
Even if i listed everything he's done you'd still say the same thing, so why don't you fucking look it up yourself?
Look up his 100 day plan he presented before he was elected, look at what he's done, and tell me if he's not keeping his promises.

Conservative-leaning majority in the Supreme Court.

hasn't
done
shit

both his parents are in tha kkk

this. I'm just watching the U.S. fucking fall apart from within lol

A political amateur with a checkered past in private business is not very good at an extremely difficult job
I'm actually surprised he isn't doing worse than he is now
At least he accomplished nothing instead of actually passing his incredibly stupid and short-sighted agenda