My slut of a sister is dating a white guy. How can I make her dating in her own race?

My slut of a sister is dating a white guy. How can I make her dating in her own race?

It's fucking disgusting that slut refuses to date a nice Asian man. Fucking whore.

Other urls found in this thread:

badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Single_Asian_Female
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's getting wrecked by the BWC as we speak. She can never go back to baby asian dicks ever again

Stfu white dicks are the smallest in the world

Thats not even close to true buddy

seeing as i am 8" I highly doubt i am "small"

Look, none of us are gonna judge you if you jack off all the time thinking about what a "whore" and a "slut" your sister is.

compared to asians white cocks are super huge.

It is. Blacks cuck you all the time.

She's a fucking race traitor. I just want to deal with her and beat the shit out of her so she stops dating a cumskin.

Seems like a nice guy, your sister could probably do worse

If you're Asian you're not measuring in inches...

8 centimeters isn't impressive

Na bro im white lol

Small asian dick detected

Man, I'm Asian and never seen another Asian get this butthurt over their sister dating some guy. Look bruh, you're either an impersonator or you got a crush on your sister. Either way it's weird. Stop your faggotry.

What a skank.

There was this... badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Single_Asian_Female

Only white worshipping girls date white guys. She's racists.

That's a comic with an anonymous source. It could be anyone with any underlying reason to create that. Let's focus on the real enemy: commies.

LMAO the author is literally a man. What a bitter faggot. That's like these MGTOW comics.

OK cool I thought the Gook with the whore sister was bragging ;)

Dude she came up. White guys are at the top of the race-hierarchy. Don't be butt hurt about it, just be happy for her.

She's improving your race, be happy for her.

All some Asian guy would want to do with her is put squid and octopus in her cunt and weird shit like that.

Can't blame her, you guys do some fucked up shit.

Women have different reasons to date whoever they do. Asian girls are cute and girly, I don't blame anyone trying to pursue them.

Personally I've dated all types and every type has something about them that's interesting, as long as they're not feminist.

Impotent raging conservatives like you are the worst. Grow up, supreme gentleman, before you hurt yourself.

Are you jealous of the dude that's giving your sister the pipe?

Bruh, you Nazi stormfags need to get a grip on reality. You make conservative movements look bad by associating yourselves with them and you guys name generalizations about people that are not true. Calm yo tatas. No one really likes you.

*make
Stupid spell check.

White guys have bigger pinuses.

Why? As long as the faggot is respectful.

>asian "men"

I'm woke to Asian American problems you nazi.
He's taking away the spot for another Asian brother.

>asian ""men""

It's only the females who want to date cumskins and niggers. Asian man with a white woman are true alphas.

>you literally can't tell the difference between a "male" or female asian

RUE RAFF RUE ROOOS

(capatcha had me identify street signs with oriental writing)

There is no "spot" that's owed.
The Asian-American problem you're talking about is probably from the left wing's propaganda machine.

If what you say you actually think is true, you gotta realize this, the left is trying to make chasms between groups of people to make communism a thing.

You can date anyone you want. It's their choice.