Popped 30mg of Percocet 3 hours ago and feel a slight buzz. I've taken 20mg twice before and felt nothing from that...

Popped 30mg of Percocet 3 hours ago and feel a slight buzz. I've taken 20mg twice before and felt nothing from that. I have 10 left and don't want to waste them so do you recommend I take the rest (50mg) at one time? Would probably do it later today.

Sell it and get some good stuff instead.

If it was straight oxy maybe, but you're going to destroy your liver with all of that acetaminophen.

Crush 15 MG then short it. Best.
But I Usally do it with malencrov. The little blue perk 30s.

What's the most you've ever done at once?

helps if u wait until first thing in the am, take em on an empty stomach. try 4

Yeah I should probably wait till tomorrow cause I've already taken 1900mg of Acetiminophen. I know that 3250mg at once would be bad for my liver, but if it was a one time thing how bad would it be?

you have to do opiates on an empty stomach, take some potentiates, you can plug them for a faster more intense high, do not redose with opiates because it doesn't work well, and please never take more than 3g of acetaminophen within 6-8 hours, and opiate are sort of an acquired taste kind of high

You should eat with NSAID'S. Not as bad for you if you food with it

Popped 30mg a few hours ago and that was the most I've taken. Only feel ever so slightly buzzed, nothing compared to what I've read about 30mg. Taken 20mg twice before with no effects.

3 grams of acetaminophen is absolutely nothing to worry about, dosages at 4+grams a day, daily, are regularly given to old people in hospitals.

Just don't make a habit of it.

people have died from 2g of acetaminophen, 3g is a serious amount and should never take that much

Take em on an empty stomach, should hit a lot harder

My sleeping pills are 200 mil

Then don't worry. When I used to cut trees down for a living I was taking a min of 200 MG a day.

Even then, if he doesn't have a tolerance, 30mg should get anybody pretty ripped even after eating before.

Either OP took a Suboxone last night, does a bunch of dope and had a high tolerance, or the pills are garbage for one reason or another.

>and opiate are sort of an acquired taste kind of high
This, i just like reading on them

yea 30mg should knock you on the ground if you have no tolerence, hes probably someone who has a resistance to opiates which could be either a good or bad thing, 15mg had me nodding my first time

People have probably died from 500mgs of acetaminophen, but unless you have liver issues 3gs is absolutely nothing to worry about.

And like I said, dosages up to 4gs a day are rather common in hospitals.

So go shit yourself.

>3 grams of acetaminophen is absolutely nothing to worry about

Unless you drink as much as I tend to do.

Yeah, no tolerance. Last time I took Perc's were 2 weeks ago. And I was prescribed these for a surgery so I know they are legit.

>be me
>be 20
>2 grams of blow between 8am-2pm at work
>vigorous labor work lifting running
>210mg of percs
>3pm hit punchin out time
>pop last perk 30
>330 HighAsFuck.png
>331 pass out, wake up EMTS cops people in a circle around me.

Moral of the story Sup Forums careful mixing uppers and downers. No idea how long I was out for.

Once you go past a certain limit of acetaminophen your liver could pack in, and it is one of the worst ways to die, multiple ogan failure will kill you but you have to wait knowing that nothing can be done for you for up to two weeks, stop fucking telling people to not worry about acetaminophen

heres what i usually do, buy a bottle of pure dxm with no tylenol or expectorants and take the RECOMMENDED DOSE which is like 10ml, if you know how to give yourself an enema do that but if you dont just wait until you have a bowel movement, crush 15mg of opiates and then plug them and lay on your side for 10 minutes, theres plenty of guides on bluelight or something, and if that doesnt work then opiates arent the drug for you so bad luck there :/

This. NSAID'S are deadly. A T-spoon of acetaminophen can kill the average person if the conditions are right.

cold water extract them so you don't get liver damage from tylenol

Also this, I've done it. Works well, and hits you almost instantly.

Cheers man I'll have to try this.

Some people have a natural tolerance to opioids. I need 40mg to get the effect other people get off 20mg.