You're avoiding something right now. What is it?

You're avoiding something right now. What is it?

My Calculus 3 midterm review

Admitting that I'm actually a newfag.

Backing up my old 1TB hard drive. It's a boring-as-fuck process and I literally can't do anything else on my computer while I'm doing it because the current computer I'm using is so old and boggles down when I'm moving files.

Just buy a back-up laptop

Losing weight and getting a job. Like 95% of the people i here. Duh

work

I'm avoiding going out and getting a tan to make myself slightly more attractive

I'm also avoiding learning how to talk to women

doing an easy ass piece of homework, a-level chem, simple but just takes forever

i gotta go drill some holes, properly going to do it now.

Reading. I buy books all the time. I just got one the other day and I'm like halfway through it. By the time I find time for myself I just can't seem to sit down and read

Going to dentist.
Reading that book (and consequences).
Talking to that girl.
Getting a new hobby..

Cleaning my garage and being sober on a sunday

I really should, I'm just being stingy as fuck and holding back my gelt for a machine I could use for a while longer than just for transferring.

Recommending jui jitsu. Fun af, works out body and mind

Work.
I call out whenever I can because I hate my coworkers. They're fucking incompetent and fuck up all the god damn time no matter how nice I am and try and tell them how to fix their shit, or no matter how much of a dick I am and yell at them to fix their shit. It makes my job 5x harder, so I just stopped caring. I need to find a new job.

Life.

Life

Two 3000 word essays to do in 4 days and I just can't. I've wasted so much fucking time and this block that I have when it comes to doing any kind of work is killing me.

Halp.

making lesson plans

Homework that's due in two days. Need to do a couple hours worth of it

>what are you avoiding, user?
Pic related. Can't seem to go an hour without seeing him or hearing/seeing his name.

FAP

Deleting folders of people I know IRL

I've just become too attached to them and I just can't shake it off.

Today I need to go to hardware store to buy 1 can of shellac (amber) and a bunch of large ziplock bags. I then need to apply said shellac to a wood contraption i have cobbled together. It's all very exciting.

Life

Yeah, I just turned off the TV @ this point sick of all the fucking preaching this is why the news and TV is dying cause the never ending brainwashing tier shit coming out of their mouths on repeat.

Sleeping.

Sobriety

My potential.

bump

schoolwork

Schoolwork

Holy shit, you're right, I am. Also, dubs checked.
Thank you for reminding me OP, off to my shop to rearrange shit.

Today, OP is not a faggot

Lol, taking my Psychology test online.

Got any more?

I leave for boot-camp on april 10th .
And I'm super not physically fit.

feelsfrogman

Bills. Im behind by a week on the phone internet and electricity. Im so fucking sick of seeing all my money disappear right after getting paid. Seems like every time i get some overtime and have extra money, something comes up, i owe this stupid company money cause they said so, i need to fix something, my car needs a serpentine belt and an oil change.

Writing my daily report for my school and internship. Researching the role of first assistant camera op. Film industry stuff..

bathing

I'm in love with a girl and it feels shitty to need someone after being independent for so long

My life

Working out how to tell me wife I've had enough and want a divorce

The possibility of being shot down for this job that I had already had a background check for tomorrow. They told me Friday to call Monday and I'm anxiously waiting to be rejected. Me thinking a bank teller position is cut throat as fuck when it comes to background check. I told the truth and all but I'm still nervous for it

"I've had enough and want a divorce"
And then she'll take all your belongings.

Practicing art.

bump

Life.

up