Stalled going to the doctor to check her lump out

>stalled going to the doctor to check her lump out
>now she has full blown cancer
hope you don't do the same Sup Forums

Fuck her she was a bitch to Jason Lee in mallrats

movies aren't real user

She got cancer in a uncomfortable place.

wtf i hate movies now

she was always a bitch according to co-workers, it's pretty strange

>notice a small lump on the back right side of my neck on the hairline a few days ago
>it's still there

I hope this shit goes away soon or it's just some benign shit.

When should I see a doctor, if it's not gone after a week or two?

24 hours max, it could be spreading right now
don't make the same mistake shannen and Steve Jobs did

I wish I had the power to take someone's cancer away so that I had it. I envy people with cancer.

Pray extra hard tonight and you'll be fine

Are you overweight? Serious question.

suck a bummer, she had a great pair

This shit is sad, you guys are fucked up

It gets easier user. In a year you won't give a shit either.

Should I get my asshole checked out if I bleed when I wipe almost every time I shit? I think I might need to just switch to baby wipes but I dunno.

Join us, user.

how much you drink user?

You may have a fissure

Do you take big fat shits? Could be hemorrhoids.

tell your bf to rim you before he puts it in

a fifth a day

Way too much but it's been happening since before I started drinking more than six beers on an occasion. Probably not helping but I'll see if there's a difference when I take a break for a few weeks.

That's what I'm thinking too.

He said that's gay.

Depends, is the blood pink or bright red?
If so it's probably just a cut of some kind and not really anything to worry about.

If the blood is dark that means it's internal bleeding and you could have something serious.

Nah I'm fairly thin.

180cm / 70kg.

If it's fresh blood on top of the shit then it is a hemmoroid, fissure or both. If it is brick colored shit then you are bleeding internally.

>had a lump in my right palm under my ring finger for a little while
>it's decreased in size considerably to the point where I don't even know if a doctor could tell it was there, but it still hurts a little if I push into it

Was this a cyst? Cancerous lumps don't just get smaller, do they? In fact it feels like it's travelled down a bit.

not OP but how do you call for a doctors visit? When they ask for what you want to be seen for.

Cut back on hard foods. Make sure you are chewing your solids thoroughly. Drink more water.

When on the toilet dont force yourself. Deep breaths and make sure you dont rush your business. Take your time. You dont want to re-open a tear down there.

And dont cheap out on toilet paper. Go for the soft stuff.

Literally who?

Tori Spelling.

>developed couple lumps on my neck 8 years ago
>decided to ignore them, because who cares
>mfw they are still there and I'm still alive
I should be dead by now, I'm a walking miracle

Get back on the Millennial Falcon

It's pink, maybe I'm just wiping too hard because of my OCD or maybe I eat too much meat and not enough fiber.

I think I singled it down to a fissure. I need to really change my diet and exercise again because I remember very little to no blood spots when I was being healthy for a few months.

Thanks Dr. Sup Forums you're the only medical help I'll ever need.

if it persists there could be something. probably not though.

lol

I've left lumps unexamined for literally months at a time and they've always been benign

it's not advisable but hey, the price of life is death

mine was blood red with diarrhea but I always have diarrhea ... i think im dying

i'd go for experimental immunotherapy. jimmy carter had a glioma or something and his enhanced t cells gobbled that shit up.

I used to get diarrhea from dairy so i cut that out then i started getting it from other foods (like chicken) but not from dairy, i think my colon is a trollin'.

Go pick up some fiber gummies from walmart they're pretty dank bro.

If the blood is bright red, its just an anal tear. Those heal on their own.

lots of people do this, it's because denial can be very powerful. It's the only reason why men die from testicular cancer.

I had that happen once but I was drinking beer and rum from the moment I woke up till I fell asleep for like three days straight, went away after a day but boy is actual blood in the stool spooky.

Thanks man I'll write that down.

No one is gonna mourn Shannen Doherty when she goes, she's known as such a vile bitch.

damn, someone I knew died from that, he didn't have it checked in months and boom, gravely ill and dead in a week

rip in pieces. can i have your harry potter dvds?

Teh chances for someone to get cancer before 40 is extremely low. Often time they'll spot before it spread because at a young age you'll feel something. Most of the time it is jsut some superficial cut. If it a fissure go to a doctor so they can closed it.

yeah only seems to happen when I drink heavy

>it's a Sup Forums attempts to diagnose health problems episode

to whoever made the original post, just go to a doctor. lel.

If there is one thing Sup Forums posters know it's the causes of a bleeding asshole

To be honest a doctor will most likely echo the advice already given in the thread and depending on his country, he may end up having to pay out the ass in a medical bill.

....But yes, if the problem persists, a doctor is obviously recommended.

that's very true.

I've had two lumps on my shoulder for 8 years. I remember wanting to get them checked out and then forgetting.

fair enough. i'm just having a go. 9 times out of 10 it's just eating the wrong foods, drinking too much and not getting enough exercise...which CAN all lead to more serious medical problems. most people already know this, but are only willing to make the changes when a licensed professional says, "yeah, you're gonna die if you don't stop fucking about".

it's just funny to me, that's all. i'm the same way.

You could legit have colon cancer/polyps user, are your shits thin or something

>have lump on penis
>think it's tumor
>realise it's just an infected ingrown hair from the time I shaved my pubes
The moral of this story, don't shave your dick. Just trim the fucker

The first and only time a woman other than my mother touched my balls was to check for cancer.

>dad gets this
>seems to be working
>has the 1/1000 reaction
>worst case they've ever seen
>basically kept him from ever feeling better again
>now I'm at home waiting for him to die in a few days or so

Cancer sucks.

Please dont scare tactic fellow user with cancer.

Unless he has a family history of colon cancer, or his fridge is stocked with nothing but mountain dews and twinkie cheese steaks, odds are drastically low he has any form of colon cancer. In most cases it is likely a fissure/rupture.

Just keep an eye on your stools in the next 2-4 weeks.

Your already dead bruh

I think I'd need an actual GP to get them checked out. I haven't gone to the doctors in years since I don't get sick, so I feel like it'd be weird to go to a new doctor, take my dick out, and get them to check it out.

I suppose I should find a lady doctor to be my GP, rock up with basic shit like "need bloodwork done, I have a cold, got major allergies" before I whip it out and ask her to look at it

Dont be real. Is this real?

Im so sorry man. Good luck...

Fuck this makes me sad. I had no idea about this and Shannon was a cutie only a few years ago despite her age. She also had a pretty cheerful and cute personality.

i caught my dick in my zipper two days ago. no joke. it bled for a while and i was worred.
>it ripped my urethra open, so the hole and the hole has become more of a slit, and stings like hell if it rubs against cloth
>still jerked off twice for the past two days, even though it hurts.
>just not wearing anything but a shirt and socks

Thanks user

>just Fuck my shit up senpai

Check 'em, don't neglect 'em.

If your feces are black go see a doctor

Grab the lump and try to move it around.

If it moves with the skin, then it's just in-grown hair or something similar. Like a pimple, but in a deeper layer of the skin. It'll heal itself.

But if it's "stuck" in the neck, then it might in the lymph nodes. Time to panic.

what did they did with her cut-off tit? ebay?

lymph nodes get swollen sometimes. It's just a normal immune system reaction

If it's still there after a week total then sure get it checked.

Life is suffering.

i only hope that one day I too get cancer

>tells Winona Ryder, "did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast?"
>gets a brain tumor
>dies

It doesn't stop being hilarious.

Damn karma is real. Allegedly she was hands down one of the meanest people in Hollywood

have an ultrasound for the prostate coming

my semen was light brown during precum (rest was clear) then I have this "full" feeling in my anus, and can't get erect, no other symptoms

what do I do bros, is it really this bad or just prostatis? Only 22

Imagine how many beta guys she turned down and laughed at over the years. And laughed at behind their backs, with her friends, while wondering how the hell a non Chad could ever have thought they had a chance with her.

If you were the same age as her and you were both young, would she have burst out laughing while rejecting you or just smirked and apologised, and just about keeping the giggles out of your earshot when you walk away?

Kek