How do i get a boyfriend? i wish i wasn't so ugly. i just want someone who notices me

how do i get a boyfriend? i wish i wasn't so ugly. i just want someone who notices me.

Other urls found in this thread:

reallifecam.com/en/view/12_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show him your penis.

I notice you and i also notice that you are not ugly ;)

do you have kik or something i would be your boyfriend please add kik and we can talk please i'll love u and treat u like my puppy dog just give me a chance and lets talk for a bit and see where things go i want to pamper u please

Post tits

kys

youd be cute if it werent for the superdyke hair cut.

why the short hair?

Cringe

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I replied because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

You are beautiful, no matter what they say. Words can't bring you down. No! You are beautiful, in every single way, yes words can't bring you down.

This is a board for those above the age of 18 you fucking 14 year old. Nobody cares about this bitch she is doing this because her life is failing and she has come so low as to ask for the approval of beta cucks such as yourself. Kill yourself bitch no one cares.

Why did you post a picture of a concrete wall?

7/10

Would kiss in public

Can't see the whole body, but judging from the face, hit the gym, slim down a little to sharpen up your face.

Spend some money on a contemporary hairstyle... Go somewhere fashionable.
Might be worth getting designer glasses, even plano lenses. Make them colourful and eye catching, but modern. Looks wise you'll have to play geek chic.

Skirts on the thigh, wear thin / patterned tights / knee socks, something with a fetish following and decent shoes with a wedge or heel to accentuate an attractive posture.

Fake confidence until you make it.

Kek

If you don't mind I'd like to save your picture. I'll put it on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire.

grow your hair out.

show us your tits, please. timestamp them puppies, too.

this is now a cringe bread

Haha good

so much cringe

>Nice Bait OP

kek checked

This application is only for beta males.

stop ridiculing this random classmate of yours....

Found the Indian

New/10

hi newfag. welcome to 4chin

he's fingering her

reallifecam.com/en/view/12_1

I agree with everything but the part about weight, shes looks skinny enough i assume.

Just show Puss n Boobs