Whats your favorite movie

whats your favorite movie

JUSTFINGER MY SISTER

The Sand Pebbles (1966)

The Pebble and the Penguin

post more awful lena please

is she really a rapist?

Oh no is the naturally beautiful woman who don't need to conform to society's beauty standards trying to lose weight? What example is this for other fat ugly cows?

I think the most disgusting thing to thin about is that there is a male out there that was somehow able to get at least hallf a chub enough to stick his weewee into this abomination. I mean holy fuck not only did she lose out on the genetic lottery for looks but she fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down all which in turn broke and fell to hit her again. Give a teenaged male 10 viagaras and his dick would go flaccid. That thing is so disgusting I've vomitted 5-no make that 6 times since writing this. I hope this bitch does humanity a favor and adopts the life of a hermit in the sahara desert that way she doesn't disturb any local wildlife with her hideous visage.

based Kylo

Wait for the cp poster

He just doesn't want to watch anything he's in, which I totally understand

Would you

a child rapist, yes

>shes working out

what happened to body positivity?
Also why the fuck does she have one of those goofy arm things for her phone or whatever? What is it 2007?

Fistfull of Pebbles (1957)

Yeah. I remember I did plays back in like my senior and junior years of high school. People said I did great, and that I was one of the best they've seen in the school plays the past couple years or so - But to this day I still never watched the DVD they made of the play.

running to the cupcake store i assume

OUTTA MY WAY, WHITE CIS MALES.

>I have to listen to music while I """""work out""""""

would stick pebbles into...

wish i had her confidence

shes got some pebbles for a woman

I'M COMING FOR YA PATRIARCHY! WATCH YOUR BACK!

are people like the woman pictured in op just uncle toms for losers?
The normal dreks of society get to idolize them and by proxy be a good person while the rest of the losers and freaks continue to live their fetid lives?
God, social media and pop culture have become strange beasts

She will play Chris-chan and Chris-chan will play her in their inevitable biopics.

THICC

she has CWCs body

>legs so fat you can't even see the pussy

I'm currently trying to lose weight, nothing too serious, I just stopped snacking all the time, cut out drinks that aren't water and am back to two meals a day instead of three, sometimes four(they're two larger meals I admit), that video just made me want to stop even eating two meals.

Holy shit, could Lena be secretly working to help the world lose weight?

Jesus, is this Emma Watson? What happened to her?

The one where Apatow gets complete dismissal for unleashing this pedo heffer unto the world.

FUCK YOU

Daga otoko da...

Pixeyteri?

I know this gets said on this board a lot, but she is a young female celebrity I legitimately simply could not force myself to have sex with.

She's truly fucking disgusting to look at.

Not internet disgusting.

Actual disgusting.