Besides the jews saying it happend, what proof is there that the holocaust is actually real?. There is none

Besides the jews saying it happend, what proof is there that the holocaust is actually real?. There is none.

The holocaust is a fucking hoax

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtu.be/YVmIaBW-HjI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey this is your mom, you forgot to lock the door to the house. please lock it next time you leave thank you.

Poor retard, visit one of the camps.

OP is a bait. OP is a tard.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

It happened user, even though the numbers from sobibor, belzec and Treblinka are bullshit.

the camps are still standing (some of them). Mass graves filled with Jewish bodies found (linked by DNA tests) and American POWs who saw Jews being mistreated and killed.

What proof is there that you aren't actually a faggot?
There is none.

Massive death camps and 11 million missing civilians. Oh and the accounts of the intelligence services listening in on the messages and the troops who liberated the camps and the survivors.

I'm surprised anti semites aren't celebrating the fact the Holocaust happened because you know, it's what you fags want.

What the hell even is this? I knew that Sup Forums is the asshole of the internet, but this...
I am thoroughly appalled.

It was real, but they were all nonsemetic Jews. They were not children of Abraham.

it doesn't matter what evidence is presented to conspiracy theorists they will always just rationalize that it is not legitimate in order to serve their confirmation bias

records, names, admissions, families wiped out, families split, survivors from camps, camps still in existence for museum purposes, plans retained, pictures etc. etc.

it doesn't matter that these things exist, it's just like the moon landing, if you have a confirmation bias towards a conspiracy theory, you will simply ignore the evidence or dismiss it as fabricated, there is no discussion to even be had there

/thread

lol, herp derp WWII was also hoax, heu heu prove me wrong faggot op

good goyim

there were like 40k concentration camps on top of the actual death camps, they killed a fuck ton of Jews man, you're just weak minded and prefer to believe it didn't happen and fuck you for thinking that because you're weak minded you get to deny human tragedies that never had anything to do with you

Besides you saying you're not a virgin, what proof is there that you actually fucked for real?. There is none.

You're a virgin new fuck

>Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

This.

not even jewish but it's really fucking stupid to believe that it never happened. this is the same world where 2 cities got nuked, i think maybe it's possible that they could kill 6 million jews throughout the war, considering the size of the camps and the number of guards at each. also, the fucking showers were huge.

I've been to both the auschwitz and Birkenau camps.

The reds lied about the numbers and today, I still believe that they are greatly exaggerated.

If you take out that mass killings for a moment...the conditions alone...I'd welcome the gas chamber.

Two things that annoyed me about the place:
1 - they are putting money into maintaining the Birkenau camp.
2 - A Jew (dressed in the kit they wear) talking loudly on the phone while smoking in the camp.

I wish I took a photo. I had my camera on me too!

Because he is a faggot

go back to r/eddit holy fuck nobody is going to give you karma for being a white knight faggot

ban all white knights

this is a blue pill only area...
nobody here likes revisionist history,
we're here for official jew history only...

If you wanted to know more you would've used Google instead of coming to Sup Forums

Next time dont preface your thread with pretending to want to know. Just straight up deny it.

did Sup Forums know that Elie Wiesel didn't have a fucking tattoo?

history books about the holocaust are written by jews

When I was younger I met a holocaust survivor. He had the tattoo, he told me what he witnessed.

It's an anecdote, and it doesn't tell me the whole picture, but on the very base level of whether it was real or not, that confirms it for me.

this ^^
also this

Multiple ground-penetrating radar studies under supposed "mass graves" of Treblinka show NO HUMAN REMAINS BURIED THERE

There was no social media, no wide spread communications like today. Things would have been easier to cover up and even lie about.

a few eye witnesses have been proven to be liars.

The commies lied about the numbers and over the years, it has come down and down.

there are no [citation needed] remaining furnaces because 'the germans destroyed them to cover up what they did' ( which I don't believe).

I just wanna know who the whore in OP's pic is

>can't into google image search

Now I know ur just trolling here, but shit like this is actually harmfull. You mother should have aborted you. Do the world a favor, kill yourself, no one will really miss you

kike detected

Okay okay, maybe it happened, maybe not. But I'm 100% sure that Hitler didn't know about it.

Is that a picture of all the Jewish bodies the burnt?
> because I see a fucking flaw in that logic good goyim.

you realize they didn't just burn the jews to kill them, and as for burning them to get rid of the smell, it takes a lot less time to kill a bunch of people then it does to completely incinerate them to ashes.

Nice, fresh bait. I say this one's a keeper.

Most of them were gassed correct? We learned a bit about it in high school history but never pursued it any further.

dindu nuffin
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

6 million people in what 5 years? That's 1.2 million a year. 3287 a day, every day without pause for 5 years. During a flat out war for survival. Seems improbable.

But you know it actually wasn't burning to ashes? Germans were producing soap from it, tattered clothes were processed on ropes or other leather things. To be honest it was actually a waste, because they could also process intestines, livers and other internal organs.. more creatively.

What movie is that review on?

I've never seen this kind of crappy pasta before? I thought i'd seen all the bullshit pasta too.

1/10,even jews troll better than OP

Nice copy & paste, you dirty fucking Jew

What bothers me most is that denying the holocaust is a crime... why is denying the armenian genocide not a crime? Or the communist genocides for that matter? What makes the Holocaust stand appart from the rest of the genocides in human history?

Back to Sup Forums you go faggot.

that was a proven lie.

soap.

kek

how stupid are you?

Look up ''Jewish Bolshevism''

The Jews mass murder of Millions of Gentiles happened before Hitler even came to power!

i knew 2 people who were there

yes i know its bait

yeah, a lot were just shot too. the piles of unburned bodies were most likely from right before liberation of the camps.

Im coming round ur house to show you what i can do to your illiterate mother you fucking faggot

Down's Syndrome is cause by an extra chromosome YOU FUCKING RETARD
>Down syndrome is usually caused by an error in cell division called "nondisjunction." Nondisjunction results in an embryo with three copies of chromosome 21 instead of the usual two.

youtu.be/YVmIaBW-HjI