WWYD to her?

WWYD to her?

Cuckold thread

Take her from behind, pulling on her hair with one hand while using the other hand to roam her body, spanking every now and again.

WWYD to my girlfriend?

Is wife/gf?

rape her repeatedly while you're tied up and forced to watch, but not even struggling to escape you cuck. Cum inside her over and over while she looks you in the eye silently begging for help, and make sure she is left with my baby.

ask you for more pics of her puzz ^^

WWYD? Make it good for more, its OC

catch her as she's leaving the house, grab her by the throat and pin her to the wall, slap that bitch look off her face with a good few backhanders so she immediately knows she's powerless. Push her to her knees and force my dick into her mouth with barely any resistance as I grab the back of her head and fuck her skull like she's a doll.

Pull out as I'm about to cum, and pull her by her hair over to stairs, rip her pants off and force myself inside the sluts already slick pussy. Empty load inside her, punch her square in the face to knock her out and leave.

nudes?

Push her down onto the bed and fuck her rough missionary style. I'd make her lock her legs behind me and slap her if she let go and then hold it there after cumming (raw of course) to maximize chances of impregnating her. She'd love it and we'll go on to round two.

Make her come to a poker night with my friends. She'll have to serve us our snack and drinks and chance to do anything with her as part of the pot. Eventually we all agree that she should be shared like the whore she is and take turns face fucking her. Once she starts coughing and gagging on our dicks, we'll switch to her other holes. She looks like she needs a half a dozen guys using her

Surgically remove her arms and legs and keep her in the cellar as a fuck toy/breeding factory. Face fuck her every day, cum inside her bareback all the time, she's either pregnant or I'm getting her pregnant. Keeps going until her body is worn out then slit her throat and get a new one.

wwyd

Sell her on the white slave trade to any African dictator/warlord that offers me more than 4 figures. After that point, she's guaranteed to get AIDS/killed.

I'd rip off her bathing suit and use it to tie her hands behind her. I'd then face fuck the shit out of her, making her swallow before I let her breath again.

gf of 5 months

5 months and you're showing her off on here? Clearly you want to see her get fucked in the ass by a group of old men while they take turns finishing on her face

Push her right up against that wall, slide her panties to one side and pound into her without mercy. After she's broken in, drag her into the room and fuck her hard doggy style until she starts begging for more.

Shes cute. Would you like to watch as a real man shows her how to fuck?

Tie her to the bedpost and slap her ass till it's red. Then take pictures of her and send them to her mother asking if she's proud of her daughter

nice. would love to see her used like that

Wait until she's in the shower and then sneak into the bathroom, naked. Once she comes out, grab her hands and kiss her deeper than she's ever been kissed in her life, moving her hand to my throbbing erection that puts yours to shame. Once her instincts take over, fuck her until she doesn't remember how she lived without me.

Great stuff!

Background: shy girl, 24yo, I'm the only one she's ever fucked.

Actually she gets wet by the idea of other people looking at her body at party's etc. She walks around naked to tease me, also likes a little humiliation. Went to a nude beach once, even got wet by just being there.

So use as preferred, she'd be happy to.

Would love to see that

wwyd to this little freak?

I love sending these pics to her every now and then on kik. How much do you have of her? Still dating?

Come up to her and help her with her form, letting my hands get more and more daring as I press my crotch into her. Once she warms up, rip open those tight little yoga pants and bounce her up and down on my cock before pushing her down onto her stomach and ramming into her until she squeals in pleasure.

they're your slaves, what do?

I'd get her used to the thought of everyone knowing how much of a little whore she is. I'd make sure that every time we went out, she'd have a fresh load of my cum inside her, slowly dripping out

You serious? Dated her for a few years, she's my ex

What would you do to Antonia?

Nothing at all is a pig

Have them work in the cotton fields by day and then have them fucked raw by me every night. They then get to spend their evenings in a cold house that is barely a shed while I live in opulence

#3 is my crush
I am in chastity

her tight litttle ashole

whole thread is pigs

>woa. nice.

Yep. Want to Kik me and share more for me to send?

she dresses like a whore

Tie up the one on the left and make her watch as I fuck the one on the right with her legs behind her ears. Once she's too hot and bothered to resist, untie her and make her eat my cum out of the other girl's pussy while I take her from behind.

Don't have kik, email?

slut on the right

hbfsatwtst at gmail

Kik heyzach242 for cum tributes or nudes

Wwyd to my crush?

Hot I'd facefuk her cute face. Have more?

Drop her off for her first day of 8th grade

moar

Casually open the door and kick out the one on the left. Lock the door and pin the girl down, grinding against her until she realizes she's helpless. Then prop her up and make her suck it for a moment before titfucking her. After that make her crawl on top of my lap and let her ride me like the slut she really is.

Sent. So wwyd? :)

Damn, those tits look juicy. Would love to see more.

Any takers for my ex?

Need to swing for the fences on number 2

moar in that cheer uni

Do you have more of her? I'm quite sure I know her. Is she from germany?

I'd rail that ass and leave her with an assfull of cum

WWYD? Make it good for more

That's not the same girl