Be me, almost got in fight on bus today

>be me, almost got in fight on bus today
>2 dudes holding hands
>someone was like shielding their child who was looking
>so the guys stopped
>I said "No, fuck that. Don't do that. Hold his hand!"
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
>I stand up and say "What? Love? Oh, how horrible. What a terrible thing for your child to see."
>And I said to the kid "These two men love each other and that's ok, no matter what anyone tells you"
>The bus cheered
>As I'm gettting off at my stop one of the guys came to me and was tearing up
>He says thanks
>I say "Don't thank me. Seriously. This nonsense of thanking people for being decend humans needs to stop. You're welcome, though"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off faggot

what are you a fucking faggot? fss

What I good thing to do user :)

Thank you! :)
:3

nobody fucking cares about your shitty story.

Just ignore the people calling you a faggot okay?

Yes, I will! Thank you, kind sir. :))

Did you get head tho, OP?

Almost had a fight? You had a minor argument with a fucking woman you fag

My spidey senses are tinglin'

So who'd you almost fight? the kid? or his mom?

so basically your an advocate for mental illness. congrats

I mean whilst you did a cool thing...this...

Fuck off to reddit faggot

Meanies.
Good job, OP!

I'm OK with this.
I'm pretty happily hetero myself, but I've had numerous gay friends over the years. I never really understood why it was all that big a deal. It makes me sad that gay people get hated on for basically "not loving the right way" (protip: all the ways are the right way).

You can be ignorant and say shit like "it's a mental disorder" or whatnot, but nature disagrees with you. Approximately 10% of humans *throughout history* have been gay. Even ones who had absolutely no exposure to any gayness. They didn't catch it. They were born with it. And, it happens in the animal kingdom as well, depending on the species, usually at about the same percentage. Almost as if... it were an absolutely normal part of nature. Go figure?

Maybe some day humans will evolve to be smart enough to care less about who is fucking whom and how, and to care more about whether we are hating or loving one another.

Good on you, OP. You made me proud.

Animals also eat each other and gang rape. Must be normal so I should do it too. Nobodies born gay dumbass. If that shot were true then being a pedo is justified if they say they were born that way. You make me want to kill myself

Jesus Christ you people are so hateful

Please, don't let us stop you.

Not all animals are carnivores.
Not all animals will force sex.
Every single animal that we know about that has meaningful heterosexual behaviors, has also been documented exhibiting homosexual behaviors. All of them. On average, at a rate of about 10% of the overall population - same as us.

Pedophilia is wrong because it takes advantage of a child who is physically and mentally ill-equipped for sexual contact. We outlaw it to protect the young. Who are you protecting by railing against homosexuality? Do you wish to be the great homo protector?

I'm sure you make a great homo
protector.

>pointing out facts is hateful

>promoting faggotry by introducing children to it

You are a terrible person.

u a bro!

Homosexuality is not going to ruin children

Are your suicide fantasies as well thought out as this bullshit?

>Being afraid that a child might see people holding hands, because you just can't stop imagining the yucky, icky, (hot and steamy, why are you touching yourself) - BAD, bad, buttsex!!!

You are a sad and weak individual.

u a bro!

Maybe you missed my point because you're preoccupied with penis. You tried saying that being homosexual is ok because animals do it too. Animals rape and kill each other so by your reasoning that should also be ok when humans do it.

Did everybody slow clap tho?
A fake tumblr story isn't complete without a slow clap

All faggots will burn in hell

I have known what homosexuality was ever since I was a small child and it didn't bother me. I turned out fine and am now very successful in life. I only go this website because I like to cringe at retards like you.

>Swearing and shouting at small child who wasn't old enough to comprehend what was happening
Congrats user such a good person
Go back to tumblr

Does anyone have the greentext of the American travelling through Europe who claps every time he arrives at a destination and thinks people are speaking in another language when they have an accent?

No, I said that it was a natural tendency among pretty much all animals. I refuted the categorization as such as a mental illness - this says nothing about it's OK-ness.

That said, we don't need a special OK-ness rule, because we already have a sort of baseline understanding that things which are not explicitly outlawed, are therefore permitted.

Punching you in the face, for example, as much joy as it might bring someone, is (under all but a narrow set of very specific circumstances) against a number of laws meant to protect people from being assaulted. So that would be BAD, mmkay?

Sexual congress between two consenting adults, regardless of gender, is totally not outlawed - and therefore OK. Holding hands, also not outlawed - therefore also OK.

Op, you're a complete faggot. We need to gas people like you.

It's a meme only on Reddit. Redditfags think they can come here with their bullshit and think people with understand their dank redditmemez.

proud

fuck off back to tumblr

If this is true you need to kill yourself.
If this is bait well done.

kill yourself tumblrfag

OP is a degenerate pervert confirmed
Next he'll be fucking dogs, then after that he'll be fucking kids

Can you guys think of using anything else besides "go back to Tumblr" or "Kys" or is that all your small brains can handle?

>infatuation
>love
youtube.com/watch?v=a8sZCK2v7GY

tbhOP, the facade of love between fags is only infatuation, as they often find new lovers always.
The fact that you are one of the brain-washed lib-cucks that has to force mothers to have their children "accept" faggotry only makes you part of the problem of the "sexual" epidemic sweeping out nation.
Please consider how the mother feels. You have no right to raise her child.

I swear, if the two men were fucking each other on that bus you would probably cheer them on.

It is all you are worth.
Kys.

creating echo chamber cysts in the belly of Sup Forums will not make your false idea of love any truer.
Assuming of course that this is a dialogue.
If this is a monologue as i suspect, then it just shows how much of a weak and insecure shit you are.

So if the mom raised her child to be a serial killer that would be fine because she can raise her child however she wants?

Serial killer =/= being normal.
Kys.

I like this.

Man I guess you really can't think of anything good.

the fact that you had to tell us diminishes your deed to nothing but masturbation

He just wanted to share a nice story.

This just further proves that people on Sup Forums just use overused things like "Kys".

> SJWs on Sup Forums

This shit gets funnier the older I get.

>force mothers to have their children "accept"
Holding hands forces nothing. "Mommy, why are they holding hands?" "Because they are best friends, dear. Now read your bible." - Done in one.

The "forcing" that was happening, was her trying to enforce her rigid moral views on their behavior. Over holding hands, for fucks' sake.

There are already laws against lewd conduct, so fucking in public (whether homo or hetero) is already against the law. Doing it in front of kids brings another whole set of infractions - so we got that pretty well covered, sport; thanks for your concern, tho.

But that simply isn't what was happening. Someone was holding hands. Are you seriously that much of a repressed homo yourself, that you can't help but explode in a spittle-flecked froth over something so trivial?

I find the concept of love has been distorted by the media to match their narrative that homosexuals truly love one another.
Love is not just infatuation (feelings towards another person), no stable marriage or relationship has even been based entirely on infatuation between two people. Homosexuls do not feel love, they feel infatuation and have to try to force that concept on everyone else.

Even heterosexual lovebirds know when to tone it down in public and keep it in the bedroom, i find that the ones with a failing relationship are also the ones who hold hands in public and kiss where everyone can see it. For them it is psychologically a display of love to assure themselves that what they feel is love and not lust, but that is rarely the case. Same goes for homos. It's not love, but lust that they feel, in the form of infatuation.

that is not what i am saying.
nice strawman though.

I am saying you are not in charge or a moral authority of what is and is not right. Let the mother raise her child as she sees being best for the child's future, if she is abusive then the child will be taken away (assuming an orwellian govenrment doesn't convince you and your small lib brain that wanting not to raise her child to be accepting of faggots is somehow abusive)

since you demand it so much:
please user, leave Sup Forums forever, since the amalgamate of neurons withing your cranium is worth less that the fecal sludge sitting in my bowels.

Wow, you really are sad, and it makes me a little sad too. I hope you find some real happiness someday, bro.

You don't know who really feels love and who doesn't. You think you do, but you just don't.

I know a homosexual couple who are truly, madly, deeply in love, and they have been for decades. That's right, they are a couple of old queers, and they still hold hands and snuggle, and it's not for anyone else's benefit but their own.

I hold my wife's hand when we go walking, and it's not because I want someone else to see it. It's because she's the love of my life. and I'm amazed and happy that she wants to be holding my hand too.

I hope you find something like that for yourself some day, bro. I really do.

Yeah, sure pal.

I didn't say it was abusive for her not wanting her child to except homosexuality, but it will make him grow up to be a hateful cunt like you. Why is wanting peace and everyone to be happy so fucking bad???

"Homos don't feel love"
What a wad of horse shite.
You're denying their very existence as human beings.

Further, you ignore those examples of homos that have been in lifelong relationships.

Fucking get over yourself, you fag, and stop concerning yourself with the lives of others.

For fuck's sake, guys-- this is Sup Forums, it is 2017 and no one gives a fuck here about conservatives or religion.

she felt disgust (and rightly so), so she covered her child's eyes for fear that he may misunderstand or become assimilated by the perverse culture that surrounds her.

She was not enforcing anything rigid, she did not confront the men and tell them to stop being fags or shit like that.

>But that simply isn't what was happening. Someone was holding hands. Are you seriously that much of a repressed homo yourself, that you can't help but explode in a spittle-flecked froth over something so trivial?
nice ad hominem user.

If i was born into a society where pedosexuality was the norm, wouldn't it be fair that my mother try to protect me from exposrue at such a young age? (yes pedophilia is currently illegal, but i am using it as an example because it gives the average person the same feeling of disgust that the mother might have felt).

Let the mother raise her child.

also, i fnd your constant reference to the law worrying, do you think that if it were not illegal that it would be okay or am i just reading too deep into it?

At least you were more creative.

>be me, didn't get in a fight on the bus today
>3 kids ~12-14 swearing loudly, being little shits
>me sat at back of the bus
>kids talking shit etc.
>one kids throws something down the bus at old dude
>me "stop being a cunt child"
>kids give me some shit
>just sit and look at them, say nothing
>eventually they just shut up
>as I get off the bus, I apologise to the old dude for me swearing and he just says "thanks"

Fucking nigger

"The older I get"

Your balls drop yet?
Turning 15 is a bitch, huh?

Go back to tumblr you fag lover!

Wow that's the lamest story I've ever heard. Kill yourself faggot.

the fucking kid ofc
lil shit was about to shit his pants when this sjw was screaming at them

Actually pedophiles are born as pedophiles. As a pedophile myself I know this. I still would never justify it by using this as an argument.

>hating homosexuality
>being objective
stop being so bigoted user. I never said homosexuals deserve death or shit like that, i said it is not true love at all but lustful infatuation.

From what i have seen it was children who learned about it at the age they were ready who decided whether they hate or dont mind homosexuality. Let the mother decide what to censor, then when the child is in his teens, he may decidee for himself.

Forcing the child from an early age to accept the notions of his society removes his liberty or ability to think freely, and in extremely forcefu cases (as with the bus incident) may end up making him hate homosexuals for real, much like how millenials are starting to hate feminists because their agenda/narrative is always pushed on us by cunts like the white night in OP story.

All homosexuals were molested as a child or want to molest a child or both.

Gay

>She was not enforcing anything rigid, she did not confront the men and tell them to stop being fags or shit like that.

Reading comprehension FTW. From OP:
>she says "I don't want my child seeing that!"
That's confronting. That's enforcing.

>also, i fnd your constant reference to the law worrying
And, I find your worrying boring. I cite law because it is essentially codified morality. The rule of law. The things that we as a society have decided are OK, or not OK.

If something really is not OK, it should be codified into law. If you think homosexuality should be one of those things outlawed, then go get a bill passed. Good luck. You have become tiresome.

nice bro, probably made that kid gay. who wants a gay kid? kys

Bats are claimed as the highest homo sexual performing creatures on the planet

Dogs buttfuck boy dogs

Checked

Is, is that you Trump?

I wouldn't mind having a gay kid.

Is this bait? If not this is cringy as fuck.

Trump is openly pro-faggot and has been for decades.

Go back to tumblr faggot

>You're denying their very existence as human beings.
Nice strawman user. I never said they were non-human or that they did not exist. I know those examples of homos in life-long relatinships exist, but it can just be excused for the same case as before but with the added disadvantage of being a forced marriage.

>Fucking get over yourself, you fag, and stop concerning yourself with the lives of others.
i was never focusing on myself, i was providing some of my thoughts on the matter at hand, the fact that you need to find ways to dismiss it only proves to me that you are too close-minded and bigoted to consider alternative understandings for life and homosexuality.

>For fuck's sake, guys-- this is Sup Forums, it is 2017 and no one gives a fuck here about conservatives or religion.
>Sup Forums is a christian board

you three seem to have your arguments based on appeal to emotion, much like with OP in the story.

>and everyone cheered

This sounds like those fake ass tumblr stories where everyone claps at the end.

Actually, some people are born gay, not all though. But it certainly isn't a choice.

It's actually less than 10%, more around 5%, but that percentage is higher for same-sex couple who have adopted kids, the percentage of gay kids is then about 12.

There are currently three gay penguin couples. At least one couple were put in a mating program to mate with females, but they only wanted each other. They were taken out of the program and now share the same space in a zoo.

OK, so here's my take on this:
If you are born or otherwise somehow acquire a set of sexual behaviors and characteristics, likes and dislikes, fetishes, whatever...

If the indulging of those instincts would cause you to harm someone who did not (or can not) consent, then that is wrong and I would oppose you. I believe that pedophilia is a case like this. The condition may or may not be "natural" inasmuch as it may have occurred through no fault or action of your own, but engaging in the associated behaviors cause real harm to someone else - so acting on those desires must be considered a social ill.

That doesn't mean that I hate you. Hate isn't something I want to make room for in my heart. But it does mean that I expect you to uphold the social contract, and refrain from indulging in those behaviors (or at least, doing so with a minor child) - or face harsh penalties and punishments for doing so.

well now that just begs the question:
>why justify homosexuals's base desires with the nature fallacy if not with pedophilia also?

That's adorable

defending homosexuality on Sup Forums? are you fucking gay? Jesus christ, never seen people this stupid. Sup Forums is known for being immensely homophobic and racist, you're just fighting a battle you can never win.
Try as you might, with your fancily worded arguments and 'holier than thou' roasts, but there will always be someone that calls you a faggot and tells you to kys. And they are justified in doing so, because nobody gives a shit about you and your shitty story that basically screams "I did something today, please validate me and tell me how good of a person I am"

so to sum it all up,

kys fucking faggot

2/10
You forgot the part where everyone starts to clap

Jeez your jimmies are really rustled

here's my take:
stop appealing to the nature fallacy
just because you are born some way does not mean you should act on it.

>If the indulging of those instincts would cause you to harm someone who did not (or can not) consent, then that is wrong and I would oppose you.
so if they consent and it technically does not harm the it would be alright?
great, bestiality for the win.

>The condition may or may not be "natural" inasmuch as it may have occurred through no fault or action of your own, but engaging in the associated behaviors cause real harm to someone else - so acting on those desires must be considered a social ill.
in addition i can say that there is no such thing as free will and therefore acting on the base desires imbued upon me is right since i have not control over my own actions, since they were predetermined

>But it does mean that I expect you to uphold the social contract
moral relativism. If i go to mudslimeland, it should be find to fuck children since i would be breaking no social contracts.

it's fine for two dudes to love each other, hell even fuck each other,but what you did is pure undiluted faggotry.

why are you here nigger as you also a fucking nigger? kek

Ooooh, angry closeted homosexual is angry.

Not everybody is as narrow-minded as you are. I have absolutely no problem being affectionate with my boyfriend in my country. People here generally don't give two shits. I can hold his hand, kiss him, hug him, tell people I'm gay, it doesn't matter.

Where you from user?