Disney remakes Star Wars with a Black Man and White Woman

>Disney remakes Star Wars with a Black Man and White Woman
>Disney remakes Splash with a handsome man
>Disney remakes The Rocketeer with a black woman
>Sony remakes Ghostbusters with white women

interesting

Disney is a cuck company

disney is so based *__*

why does anyone else even bother making films??

You laugh but has anybody but Disney made money this summer?

I thought black people couldn't fly... or was that swim.

They don't even bother to hide the agenda anymore.
damn kikes

I bet the guy typing this shit felt really clever afterwards while having no awareness whatsoever how how incomparable ghostbusters and some mermaid movie are.

Literally no one is offended by this because no one even remembers the splash

None of what you've described is interesting

So you're saying it's not making a splash?

now if only they could make a fucking decent movie, I wouldnt care who they fucking cast.

No one remembers Ron Howard films at all.

Except Parenthood.

Anyone else ready to give up on Hollywood?

All these reboots/remakes with an SJW twist is numbing my mind.

There hasn't been a movie in the past 10 years that was unironically good and worth hours of famous quotes.

Ghostbusters reboot is a flop.
Splash is a Tom Hanks romcom no one remembers.
The original Rocketeer was more or less a flop.

Only star wars is somehow relevant, and I doubt Disney will manage to milk for long before the flops start.

What's funny is that people are trying to contrast Ghostbusters with Splash when it's exactly the same- the Mermaid in Splash wasn't the protagonist, she was the magical girlfriend of the human male main character.

This is literally taking a movie about a man and turning it into a movie about a woman.

Wait, so is it still set in the 40's? That would be a completely different movie.

I love the fakeness of this. An exact duplicate of an article about Ghostbusters with the gender roles reversed for a different 80's movie.

Great bait, mate.

Ghostbusters was made by Sony, not Disney

I don't mind the idea, but Channing Tatum?

It's real.

They could set it in the current year

Disney also owns Marvel, and they have white people as main protagonists in some of their films.

>Captain America
>Dr. Strange
>That new Spiderman film

Seems fine to me, senpai.

The original Rocketeer has disappeared and this young girl that knows him jacks a jetpack and helmet and goes trying to find him. Soft reboot/sequel. I am actually ok with this, since they aren't changing the original character.

I think they want black because (aside from sjw bullshit) the Nazis and Russians hate blacks so they will be that much more antagonized. It is milking race for plot development, really.

I would have gone white, myself. But here's to Nazis fucking the black bitch before they burn her.

Yeah but look at Marvel's comics.

Isn't the guy on the bottom left the only white male on the team anymore

I think he's getting written out. In that pic Tony is still Iron Man but he's getting BLACKED soon.

Ffs they let a white male in by accident.
I hope he's gay, otherwise I write to my twitter about this lack of diversity.

I think the only thing Nova ever does is try to date Kamala (the Muslim) so they can make a consent/"nice guy" statement

I thought he was Asian.

>Disney remakes Star Wars with a Black Man and White Woman
It was good.

>Disney remakes Splash with a handsome man
Could be good. Lot of funny jokes they could do with that. Channing Tatum is pretty good.

Kind of glad they're finally returning to The Rocketeer. It and Dick Tracy were phenomenal yet underrated films.

>Sony remakes Ghostbusters with white women
No, they remade Pixels with women.

>FA
>Good
no

yes

I don't know anyone that gets excited for movies anymore. There's always that one autist that coaxes everyone else really. Meanwhile everyone is obsessed with telivision. Theaters are offensive.

Because we're not all pessimists. Some of us are still able to enjoy things.

I mean, I really hope you have fun hating things, but personally, I have more fun liking things.

Reminder that Channing was on board to coproduce and star in Dan Aykroyd's reimagining of Ghostbusters before chickening out when people started bitching about social justice.

Source?

It was okay.

'Good' is probably a bit much, but I think everyone was just relieved we didn't get another phantom menace

Well if a gender in a role switches, a story on the surface level gets changed no matter WHAT. But the thing is the view wouldn't be so colorful if they don't get smartass writers to work on the depth that meets today's standards.

>Disney remakes Sploosh with a handsome man

So this will be basically Magic Mike 3

>It was good.
Bwhahaha

I'm not going to watch any of those flicks.
Fuck the mouse.

>female with superpowers
>muslim
Wouldn't this be haram?

Anyone else miss the remake a movie but with a dog or some kind of other animal phase?

No, but i will do remember her daughter for all the eternity.

>>female with superpowers
>>muslim
>Wouldn't this be haram?
Females already are senpai.

Splash was a chick flick though. Why would men get pissed at them fucking with stuff they never cared about?

I haven't bothered with reboots/remakes in years, around the time production on them started to intensify. I refuse to support derivative projects like that.

Do you believe in the free market or not?

You retards are as fascist as the SJWs.

Not to mention, too stupid to realize when you're being used.

>2016
>being a libertard

you are forgetting there is only one reason to watch the Rocketeer.

Are you a neckbeard or a SJW?

Trick question, they're the same thing.

I fapped.

Theyre also remaking Road House with Ronda Roysey

>watching television and/or movies

you some kinda pleb? read a book

You mean two