Let's settle this Sup Forums

Let's settle this Sup Forums
Who the fuck in here thinks this shit is considered food
Pic related
Fucking sand niggers and there smelly stupid deformed looking mother fuckers trying to get all 11 year Olds to them selves, they make me sick I hate them
They try to make indian cuisine in America and over price because delicacy, suck a dick fagts
In your broke country you make that shot for a dollar and they wanna charge 20 bucks for some garbage like this??
Where's the fucking meat bastard?
That's right , it's not on the table because there fucking the animals to
Smelly bastard keep your curry Diarreah and fuck off my threads

Inb4 delicious curry
Fuck off fagts
That's just bread and shit to dip it in so you have flavor , that's broke people food
Over seasoned shit to cover up the shit taste of their meats that are about to.spoil because lack of refrigerator
Fuck you Mohamed
I hate you costumer support unlock my computer don't scam my grandma
I hope you all die
God hates indians
That's why they are deformed bastards go rape and blow shit up freedom fighters

I second this.

If there's no meat, I don't eat.

And I hate taking the bus with indians, they fucking smell like curry in a 2 metre radius.

This looks good as fuck

they can keep the 11 year olds, they're just a year away from spoiling

Curry is fucking delicious. I've got time for it. Any cuisine that isn't in high demand is expensive. That's how basic supply & demand goes. You can say exactly the same thing in the 'sand nigger' countries you talk about with western food. I know this from travelling in Sri Lanka where traditional Sri Lankan food was cheap and delicious, western food was scarce, expensive and tasted like ass.

What do you mean no meat? Plenty of curries have meat, or atleast a meat dish with other curries. They buy cheap meat as it doesn't matter cuz it gets cooked in with the spices anyway.

curry is delicious. if you don't agree you have the palate of a child and your food opinions are trash. and plenty of indian food has meat.

I loathe Islam in every possible way, and consider the various cultures of the Middle East to be overwhelming barbarous, ossified and without value, but curry is delicious.

If you were to discover that the inventor of hamburgers -- which are also delicious -- was a child rapist, you would then no longer enjoy them?

Leave the politics out of it. And "poor people food" is what poor people *must* eat as they have no other options. The other day, I had a three-dollar curry for lunch and a fifty-dollar dinner of roast eel because that is what I wanted to eat.

You got some serious class anxiety there, OP.

pictured is Indian food, genius

Is that a bowl of peas?

any normal human that can see it is all edible would agree it's food. Stop trying to be THAT guy you fucking degenerate

it looks like it might be tasty, user. 7/10

The whole purpose of the strong spices in a curry was to mask the taste of the meat that had gone off.

Carbs paired with a warm creamy sauce is like the basis of everything that's delicious

>mac and cheese
>Fettuccine alfredo
>curry

WHAT U SAY BISH ALLLALALALA

What about Thai curry, Or Japanese curry, or English curry?

>implying spices are cheap.

>Rants about 'sand niggers.'
>Posts pic of Indian cuisine.

I'm guessing you're a Burgerlander.

OP specifically referred to "sand niggers" and curry is also extremely popular in Pakistan and northern India which are both Muzzie territories. Maybe OP should figure out exactly what he's railing against.

That little bit of folk "wisdom" has been spreading like chlamydia for quite some time now. The same idiot myth is propagated about European sauces as well, and just as false.

And even if it were true, it's still tasty, so so fucking what? Beer, cheese, and quite a few other delicious foods began as fresh articles that had "gone off".

I'm not saying it's not great. I'm just saying that it's not supposed to be about the best meat.

OP has no clue. This was just stupid juvenile bait.

Who can tell? A good half of Americans won't drink coffee without ranch dressing. That kind of diet has a way of screwing up one's palate.

Curries and spices certainly can and have been used to hide the quality of poorer cuts of meat, but saying that was their raison d'etre is obviously wrong. It's a particularly flimsy myth with regard to European cuisine as the spices that were allegedly used to disguise the taste of rotten meat were far out of the price range of those classes that would not have access to fresh meat. It never made any sense.

Bro, what you see is Indian food. It's expensive here in India too because most people are poor like me.
It's not broke people food. High caste, rich people like brahmins etc eat vegetarian food.

Only Indian food I like is samosa and I thought it was a Mexican sausage at first

With tomatoes and paneer, Indian cottage cheese.