Story? Ex gf?

I dont know.

Dat filename

kek'ed

Kek'd & check'd.

Holy crap

Is this another episode of Bugs Bunny?

*doooong*

Always makes me cringe. I did this once, and was very lucky there was a power cut otherwise I'd be crispy duck.

This video is proof that God exists and that God hated that guy.

litttt

There are retarded religions around the world.

:D

Must not be China. Someone ran over at the end.

You mean there's another kind?

no, i think he survived

dont even feel bad.

that was sexy

kek'd

did he dieded?

This

nope he got super powers

where can i see more like this?

>
that was noice

quick, wheres the dude wih no legs scooting along on the dolly at a red light, and gets ran over.
i think we finally have a back story.

The woman that supposedly saved the kid in this incident was clearly about to move the kid out of the road and leave, and someone caught her "helping".

This must be his mom.

It's beautiful.

Ghost rider?

hernia?

If you ever travelled out of the basement of your parents house and out of your comfy U.S suburb, you would notice one thing...

That every other kid would throw rocks at dogs, jump on frogs, burn insects, and so on. Just go to Spain, Germany, France, Italy, etc. and see by yourself.

Dogs and cats are walking freely in some cities, they have no "master". Kids would throw rocks at them. They would use sling-shots and BB guns. You get the point.

Do they end up shooting people in schools, like it happens every month in the U.S? Nope.

You guys are fed by action movies where people die every second... and you end up not giving a fuck when it comes to do a mass shooting. But when it comes to animals...

You act like a pussy, because winnie the poe, nemo, or any other animal movie made you love them.

Yet, you are still eating meat coming from these huge factories that threat these animals like objects. Why don't you become vegan, then? You have hundreds of documentaries showing you EXACTLY what happens in that industry.

Anyways, why am I even arguing with some low iq homosexual contemplating hormone replacement therapy.

"Omg retard, I bet you are a loser in real life zomg!"
"Dont kill animals, they are so cuuuute"
"Look at this psycho, killing a mouse... I have mouse traps in my house, but it's not the same!"
"What's the best estrogen to inject for hormone replacement therapy? Oh and, don't hurt animals plzzz"

Bring em on, low life losers.

fapped

Fortunately, the guy who overtook me using a bus stop only got scratched. Then again, hitting a dumpster and losing control of his moped was somewhat karmic.

those clever niggers

he deserved to die

Are he ded/

this one makes me kinda sad, I am sitting here wasting my life and I want to end it every day but that kid looks like want to live every moment of his life to the fullest

is that her heart or lung, i'm retarded

nice balls, chimpo

He recovered from that remarkably quickly

Her heart.

yea, gotta know now.
hernia like the other fag said, or..

you're retarded
search Ectopia Cordis in Google

>filename

Or try rather "id still hit that"
>in a few years.

More specifically, she has something called "Pentalogy of Cantrall".

Rare condition in which the heart is infront of the ribcage

filename kek

From Germany here: What THE FUCK? Speak for yourself you fukcing filthy fag. I never did shit like that. Also dogs and cats walking freely? You sound like you come from a pisspot Eastern European shithole, you sadistic dog rapist

wut??

nice dubdubs

the good old touch of the front brake

Nobody cares if you're from fucking pakistan 2 fucking nigger

Polish? Go make my fucking bed whore

>. Kids would throw rocks at them. They would use sling-shots and BB guns. You get the point.
Only the "new european citizens" do this shit.

source?

i wanna kick it.

Oh dear (tucks shirt in)

Trumpsupporters.webm

That will teach the little bitch not to make any duck face.

horrible....distgusting....how dare she not wear a hijab